AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Vote_lcapWe can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Voting_barWe can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Vote_lcapWe can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Voting_barWe can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)

Go down 
+6
Randy
NOBODY
Tylerman
onotix
Ariel
SandDragon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Empty
PostSubject: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Monday, May 31, 2010

One guy in the game stuck his head out of a window during a team skirmish...I just looked at him and Lucky so because I was not going to fire on a guy who was playing without any eye protection!
I later confronted the guy and said he was very lucky I was not trigger happy, The guy actually replied that he didn't know how vunerable he made himself!- That ski mask is hot and his googles fogged up!

Also on the same day team players brought there girlfriends to the game and were of course way too close to the action!- No eye protection!

Finally late in the day was shot out in the back during a game after yelling to a nearby player who decided it was safe to remove all eye protection.... Am I surrounded by SFAR IDIOTS!????

The player who shot me should have known I called a blind man on the field,

CEASE FIRE!

Eyes can be hit at any time.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Guys this is rule number one more important then the BANG rule the getting on the roof rule all of them and the only way we can enforce it is by all of us doing it. If i see someone in my team without eye protection i and everyone else has to stop shooting doing whatever your doing and ask that person to put it back on. My goggles get foggy as shit also when in the building but what i do when that happens is pull them forward and wipe with rag or shirt but keeping the goggles at all time in between my eyes and the line of fire. But the only way it works is for all to look after everyone else
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Ariel wrote:
Guys this is rule number one more important then the BANG rule the getting on the roof rule all of them and the only way we can enforse it is by all of us doing it. If i see someone in my team without eye protection i and everyone else has to stop shooting doing whatever your doing and ask that person to put it back on. My googles get foggy as shit also when in the building but what i do when that happens is pull them forward and wipe with rag or shirt but keeping the googles at all time in between my eyes and the line of fire. But the only way it works is for all to look after everyone else

Apparentlly was a new guy, Me and him were hunting each other and were the last people left in a game, when I noticed his condition I had to call the game.

All Guests new to airsoft need to know how important it is to defend your eyes!

In all airsoft games this is the OFFICAL RULE#1
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:03 pm

fixing fogged up goggles for idiots

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Yeeeee10

1. your goggles are fogged up
2. gently pull goggles forward making sure they can still cover your eyes
3. gently rub away the fog with a cloth
4. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH ETBTRrbwfgbwyrbn4tbqetbtqbqe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:06 pm

onotix wrote:
fixing fogged up goggles for idiots

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Yeeeee10

4. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH ETBTRrbwfgbwyrbn4tbqetbtqbqe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

i fuckin lol'd
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Here are a few ideas that can help you not worry about fogged up goggles or shooting glasses (however one should wear full seal when playing)

Cat Crap (Yes actual name) can be used and easily found at any ski shop or even a motorcycle shop as well. This stuff will last and is an easy buy.
http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___83081

Clarity DEFOG it - Alot like cat crap. But this stuff will last a bit longer and can stand some serious conditions. The company was just contracted to the military (the 308th B-Co 17th Fires BDE unit of the U.S. Army serving in Basra, Iraq) These can cost you anywhere from 4.99 to 8.00 or so. Towelettes or in liquid for as well.
http://www.defogitworks.com/work

For that price for either one either Cat Crap or DEFOG its an easy purchase and you will never have to worry about removing your goggles in the field...Which should never be done to begin with.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 pm

[quote="Spartan01Airsoft"]

Noticed a neat set of googles for airsoft that can never fogg and actually cools you with a built in fan that blows cool air silently... look these things up, really neat gaget for the die hard airsofters!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Randy
Sergeant
Sergeant
Randy

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:29 pm

[quote="onotix"]fixing fogged up goggles for idiots

[img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/15/17/00/24/yeeeee10.png[/img]

4. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH ETBTRrbwfgbwyrbn4tbqetbtqbqe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111[/quote]

i fucking cracked up lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:31 pm

ESS Turbo Fans. Yes, but being that a majority in this particular group are not about to spend 180.00 or so on a set of goggles, this is something more affordable.

I am more than aware of those particular goggles. And considering that many players shoot over 450 I would recommend that the higher ups of the field stress the importance of full seal goggles with Military Grade : MIL-V-43511C or ANSI Z87.1 certifications. The lenses or frames should have that etched on.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:37 pm

This is probablly one unLucky mother f@cker who almost bought it today on the field... remember that EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED!

don't forget to check to see that they are not just on your head but over your very eyes!

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Dsc00018

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Dsc00019

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Dsc00110

PLEASE PEOPLE< LETS NOT LEARN THE HARD WAY!

GAME OVER!
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Who is this member? please PM me when you get a chance. 1"-2" higher you could of been blinded.
Thank god this was not the case.

Guys your vision is your life! Please use eye protection, If you don't have or left it at home PLEASE! PLEASE! see me! I will have extra face protection and goggles for you to borrow.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm

SandDragon wrote:
This is probablly one unLucky mother f@cker who almost bought it today on the field... remember that EYE PROTECTION IS REQUIRED!

don't forget to check to see that they are not just on your head but over your very eyes!

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Dsc00018

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Dsc00019

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Dsc00110

PLEASE PEOPLE< LETS NOT LEARN THE HARD WAY!

GAME OVER!

Thank you Sand Dragon.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:56 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Who is this member? please PM me when you get a chance. 1"-2" higher you could of been blinded.
Thank god this was not the case.

Guys your vision is your life! Please use eye protection, If you don't have or left it at home PLEASE! PLEASE! see me! I will have extra face protection and goggles for you to barrow.

Regards,
NOBODY

Victim calls himself DESTROYER....hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:06 pm

learn from my mistakes!!, although that is what it was, it was a stupid mistake and couldve been much worse. i didnt check to see if my goggles were on before the match started and thats no excuse. i hope this serves as a warning to what can happen if one is careless. i was lucky (in a sense) but next time this happens it could be much worse, so better yet, lets not let there be a next time, i know i wont.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:32 pm

destroyer wrote:
learn from my mistakes!!, although that is what it was, it was a stupid mistake and couldve been much worse. i didnt check to see if my goggles were on before the match started and thats no excuse. i hope this serves as a warning to what can happen if one is careless. i was lucky (in a sense) but next time this happens it could be much worse, so better yet, lets not let there be a next time, i know i wont.

Hey I hope this was not Humiliating for you as you almost lost way more than your pride... you literally gave your eyes for the name of science!....Ok really bad joke but I want everyone to see that airsoft can quite possiblly do some serious damage!

Today I gamed all day long and only at the end of the day the guy who I loned my spare AK47 happen to snipe me with it and it hit my lenses and one also between the eyes!

Airsoft goggles are not to be neglected casually!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 pm

i away carry 2 or 3 pairs of eye protection look for me in the field if you didnt bring them or lost them

Last edited by gonzalo on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:41 pm

destroyer wrote:

Glad to see you are okay, you won't be forgetting your goggles again I hope.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:01 pm

yo nobody you wanna know something cool?

in your profile pic the guy who has his head cocked has already been shot, also in the real picture is the dad of one of my classmates standing in line (cant remember if he was a camera man or a soldier)

oh and he was also accused of treason. reason he had his head blown off........oh and last thing his hair waving is not the case of wind but the bullet leaving his head (great pic timing right?)
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 am

Jester wrote:
yo nobody you wanna know something cool?

in your profile pic the guy who has his head cocked has already been shot, also in the real picture is the dad of one of my classmates standing in line (cant remember if he was a camera man or a soldier)

oh and he was also accused of treason. reason he had his head blown off........oh and last thing his hair waving is not the case of wind but the bullet leaving his head (great pic timing right?)

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 am

thats just fuckin grim! affraid Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:02 pm

SandDragon wrote:
destroyer wrote:

Hey I hope this was not Humiliating for you as you almost lost way more than your pride... you literally gave your eyes for the name of science!....Ok really bad joke but I want everyone to see that airsoft can quite possiblly do some serious damage!

Today I gamed all day long and only at the end of the day the guy who I loned my spare AK47 happen to snipe me with it and it hit my lenses and one also between the eyes!

yea, its not as humiliating as it is stupid though. i just neglected double checking to make sure i had my goggles on and what happens happened. i also feel like a hypocrite because during my own private airsoft skirmishes i could never stress enough to my friends how important eye safety is. its all done now and i get what i deserve, and please DO, i encourage using those pictures to warn what can happen, however please dont give me a lecture about wearng eye protection im well aware of it and now even more careful of it. thank you.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:42 pm

destroyer wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
destroyer wrote:

yea, its not as humiliating as it is stupid though. i just neglected double checking to make sure i had my goggles on and what happens happened. i also feel like a hypocrite because during my own private airsoft skirmishes i could never stress enough to my friends how important eye safety is. its all done now and i get what i deserve, and please DO, i encourage using those pictures to warn what can happen, however please dont give me a lecture about wearng eye protection im well aware of it and now even more careful of it. thank you.

I agree you got what was coming to you and I am only happy you survived this....

To all others... learn from this encountered accident as it could have been catastrophic, and much worst!

EYE PROTECTION
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Mesh goggles & workshop goggles:   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 pm

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Broken10

Mesh goggles & workshop goggles:

As far as the mesh glasses and goggles that are our there, this is my recommendation:

IF YOU VALUE YOUR EYES, DO NOT USE THEM!!!!

I ran numerous tests on these goggles years ago and found that BB's often fragment when they impact with the mesh of the goggles. These fragments that splinter and enter your eyes, causing injury. These goggles are dangerous. Even that website clearly states that their goggles do not meet ANSI impact standards. Why? Because something small enough can get through them and hit your eyes.

Ask yourself, what are your eyes worth to you? I'd bet a hell of a lot. Why not get goggles that are actually going to protect your eyes instead. I do not sell these goggles at Airsoft Arms and I never will because I'm concerned about your safety. People that make money off these goggles are, in my opinion, doing it only for the money, and not out of concern of safety or eye protection. The goggles may look "cool", but they're definitely not safe!

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Images11

if you see anyone wearing these tell them to wear something else, tell them why!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)   We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can't have Blind people in the game( eye protection required!)
Page 1 of 1