AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
calling people out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
calling people out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
calling people out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
calling people out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
calling people out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
calling people out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
calling people out Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
calling people out Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
calling people out Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
calling people out Vote_lcapcalling people out Voting_barcalling people out Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
calling people out Vote_lcapcalling people out Voting_barcalling people out Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

calling people out

Go down 
+2
M@GN3T
SEABEE
6 posters

we should have someone each game as a dedicated REF
YES
calling people out Vote_lcap43%calling people out Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
NO
calling people out Vote_lcap29%calling people out Vote_rcap
 29% [ 8 ]
I AINT DOING IT
calling people out Vote_lcap28%calling people out Vote_rcap
 28% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:05 pm

One of the most anoying things is calling your own hits. I know that most people like to call there own hits when they see that they clearly hit thier intended target. But some people which I wont mention there names, scream " COME ON I HIT CALL IT MAN YOUR OUT" After a while. YOu just want to hit him to shut up. Guys remember that AIR SOFT is a game of honor. If someone does not call thier hits on purpose then they have no honor. Insome cases when you think you hit someone, you might have not hit them, but of course everyone wants a kill in the books. If you know that you hit him and he will not call him self out. Then do what I do and next time you get a chance to shot them, You make sure that you dont stop till his hands come up or tears fall down.One way or the other he will get the point when he gets shot to call the hit. Just please lets stop calling your own hits No
Back to top Go down
M@GN3T
Private 1st class
M@GN3T

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I agree SEABEE....
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:28 am

Im completely down for having a ref and all but thats just for a place with high visibility. 1 ref cant check everything in the field. Its a great idea in theory man but the reality is we would need multiple refs, which would cause some problems
Back to top Go down
Herrdygert
Private 1st class
Herrdygert

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:13 am

Would play ref for a game or two.

The thing with refs is that they have to have a good eye and know the rules but most of all be non biased to one side or let their friends get hit and not get them out. But after a while people would stop playing dishonestly due to imagining that the ref is breathing down their necks and will just play for real and get out when hit and we will have no need except for programming the new people that come aboard to S.F.A.R and we will essentialy be grooming south Florida airsoft's future players to play the game honestly.

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:16 am

or we could all get those kill cams and when in doubt bring a laptop and review the "kill" if he really didnt call it then expose him/her as the cheating person they are. whats the point of playing if you dont ever lose?
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:24 pm

I have a whole bunch of videos that i later review and see who is who but i keep that to myselfs. But the ref thing how people get about getting hit and calling hits that i wouldent dought players fighting with the same ref. Also your right about the ref not being able to see everything at the same time. So what it would create just a whole bunch of people not calling thier hits unless a ref does causing for people to only want to get called out by the refs only not when they do get hit. So i dont know if it could work out but you never know.It would turn from I HIT YOU GET OUT MAN. to THE REF DIDENT SEE IT SO IM NOT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calling people out Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling people out   calling people out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling people out
Page 1 of 1