AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Vote_lcapsooooooo .... how bout that rain? Voting_barsooooooo .... how bout that rain? Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Vote_lcapsooooooo .... how bout that rain? Voting_barsooooooo .... how bout that rain? Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

sooooooo .... how bout that rain?

Go down 
    +10
    TANK
    Louis
    SandDragon
    Ghost95
    Pandemonium
    Xero Ryuu
    Rogue Echo 1
    SFAA, Inc.
    RecoN
    romeo0707
    14 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    romeo0707
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    romeo0707

sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Empty
    PostSubject: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:26 pm

as you all have noticed its going to be a wet weekend, any one have any tips for water proofing your gun or keeping it dry under these wet conditions?
    Back to top Go down
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:37 pm

I HATE IT !! Evil or Very Mad If you want, back in the old days of paintball, I would cover my gun with a black garbage bag, and cover the barrel with electrical tape. It worked wonders, I'm sure you could apply something similar for airsoft Thumbs up
    Back to top Go down
    SFAA, Inc.
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm

May cant get here soon enough. Rainy season is upon us, and Miami Airsoft is opening an indoor spot. But that does not help this weekend at all. No rain up here in Palm Beach, but by the looks of it...its gonna suck!
    Back to top Go down
    romeo0707
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    romeo0707

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 pm

that trash bag thing may work well, i've also heard of putting the battery in a balloon and raping the wires in duck tape
    Back to top Go down
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 pm

garbage bag could work.. i use my gas gun regularly in rain. spring guns also should be fine too.
    Back to top Go down
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:27 pm

i remember seeing a guy dumping his CA M4 into the pool with the battery...the rain wont DESTROY your wiring, but yea its definetly good to cover that shit up
    Back to top Go down
    Xero Ryuu
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 pm

as long as you clean your gun and dry it off completely inside and out, you will be fine. only way water will get in gearbox or motor is if you drop it in water, otherwise it will be only the outside wet and depending on the gun some of it internally, but nothing that opening it up to dry wouldnt solve. in the past at Silo (when it was still "open"), i had used several different aeg's in the rain no problem.
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:30 pm

romeo0707 wrote:
    as you all have noticed its going to be a wet weekend, any one have any tips for water proofing your gun or keeping it dry under these wet conditions?
    rain? hehehehehehe WHAT RAIN?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 85 Degrees no clouds ova here!
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
    romeo0707 wrote:

well miami only has two seasons a year...

wet summer, and dry summer.

wet summer is here!
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    Pandemonium wrote:
    romeo0707 wrote:

well miami only has two seasons a year...

wet summer, and dry summer.

wet summer is here!
    Cali (or at least Sacramento has 3 months of fall/winter/sprint and 9 months of HELL!!
    Back to top Go down
    SFAA, Inc.
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:37 pm

There is a great phrase. Welcome to South Florida, dont like the weather? Wait 15 mintues
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
    There is a great phrase. Welcome to South Florida, dont like the weather? Wait 15 mintues
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? 41883310
    Back to top Go down
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 pm

SFAA, Inc. wrote:

LOL. I hate this rain though!! I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks now Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:35 pm

pb was great today. We only had like two noobs and they fucked off during the game lol. And the rain made it soo much funner besides the fact that i slipped and got sprayed in the back lol
    Back to top Go down
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
    pb was great today. We only had like two noobs and they fucked off during the game lol. And the rain made it soo much funner besides the fact that i slipped and got sprayed in the back lol

Ouch! How hard did it rain over there? I was really dissapointed i couldn't go Sad
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
    romeo0707 wrote:

THAT DOES IT!... THIS MEANS WAR!

I HERE BY DECLARE WAR ON CALIFORNIA!

FLORIDAs Gonna make it RAIN bbs!

LOL!

Big Tank

lol!

It rained so Hard one of my SandCastles fell down-Also took a full on Lightning strike!

sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Sandca11

Last edited by SandDragon on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

RecoN wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:

Ouch! How hard did it rain over there? I was really dissapointed i couldn't go Sad

Honestly it wasnt sprinkling but it wasnt horrible either. it was off and on. Also once we herd thunder but it didnt cause the field to close. And we only had like two noobs show today so it was actually competitive today at pb. Even matrix is starting to have less noobs so maaaybe it starts bieng like it was back then. Their should be a age limit. like 16+
    Back to top Go down
    Louis
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant
    Louis

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:11 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
    RecoN wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:

Honestly it wasnt sprinkling but it wasnt horrible either. it was off and on. Also once we herd thunder but it didnt cause the field to close. And we only had like two noobs show today so it was actually competitive today at pb. Even matrix is starting to have less noobs so maaaybe it starts bieng like it was back then. Their should be a age limit. like 16+

Putting an age limit on the field will pretty much put an age limit on playing airsoft in south florida...
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:18 pm

Louis wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:
    RecoN wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:

Putting an age limit on the field will pretty much put an age limit on playing airsoft in south florida...

Well we gotta get rid of all the 14 year olds before they get too smart to kill! Twisted Evil
    Back to top Go down
    TANK
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    TANK

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm

if you put an age limit there gos the airsoft population cause most of the player are kids...and just because there are teens doesnt mean they are noobs
    Back to top Go down
    Randy
    Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Randy

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

i love it when people try to put an age limit when the adults many times do the same things or worse. we are sometimes better than many adults there at that field. when you see a noob just remember he cant help himself he is new to the game. i also see many adult that no matter how much you light them up they still will not call it.

so next time you say that there should be an age limit think about all the other kids that have probably been playing the sport longer than you have and are better than you.

just saying Thumbs down
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Randy wrote:
    i love it when people try to put an age limit when the adults many times do the same things or worse. we are sometimes better than many adults there at that field. when you see a noob just remember he cant help himself he is new to the game. i also see many adult that no matter how much you light them up they still will not call it.

so next time you say that there should be an age limit think about all the other kids that have probably been playing the sport longer than you have and are better than you.

just saying Thumbs down

Well if that was to insult me it really didnt work. First of all airsoft is a hooby. And i do it as a hobby.
    I was simply stating what i have herd from many individuals that putting a age limit for certain game s would be great. Also yes i am quit impressed my young lad. IF you were refering to yourself i am quiet impressed you can handle airsoft combat much better than me. I am also impressed you can shoot a electric gun better than me. Mad props, you really are a better airsofter than me, damn i might as well quit this hobby then. cheers

And if adults dont call there it simple. keep playing on stop wining like a little child. Not everyone is going to call their hits and even if they dont, dont complain beacuse you are not going to achieve anything except causing a fight that is plain stupid. Yes it is annoying they dont call their hits but whetever.Some people can be real dicks. You just either shoot them in the face or get out of the field and wait till there gone
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Randy wrote:

just saying Thumbs down

Well if that was to insult me it really didnt work. First of all airsoft is a hooby. And i do it as a hobby.
    I was simply stating what i have herd from many individuals that putting a age limit for certain game s would be great. Also yes i am quit impressed my young lad. IF you were refering to yourself i am quiet impressed you can handle airsoft combat much better than me. I am also impressed you can shoot a electric gun better than me. Mad props, you really are a better airsofter than me, damn i might as well quit this hobby then. cheers

And if adults dont call there it simple. keep playing on stop wining like a little child. Not everyone is going to call their hits and even if they dont, dont complain beacuse you are not going to achieve anything except causing a fight that is plain stupid. Yes it is annoying they dont call their hits but whetever.Some people can be real dicks. You just either shoot them in the face or get out of the field and wait till there gone
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:03 pm

SandDragon wrote:
    Louis wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:
    RecoN wrote:
    Ghost95 wrote:

Well we gotta get rid of all the 14 year olds before they get too smart to kill! Twisted Evil

Most agreed sanddragon we must END THEM!! lol
    Back to top Go down
    Ghost95
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
    if you put an age limit there gos the airsoft population cause most of the player are kids...and just because there are teens doesnt mean they are noobs

I dont recall stating that ALL teens are noobs. And i clearly said "like" 16+ . I have brought friends into this sport that are (noobs) and i never treat them bad for airsoft is a hobby and not some gi joe shit. And saying put an age limit means to have maybe three matches every weekend were it is only people who want to have a competitive match or a adult game and that would be fun to watch.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooooooo .... how bout that rain?
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next