AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Vote_lcapDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Voting_barDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Vote_lcapDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Voting_barDEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters

Go down 
+10
gonzalo
Xero Ryuu
DEVIN
NaYDeR1
Tylerman
Zulu
BlackHawk
onotix
Jester
SandDragon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:10 pm

what ib comment
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 pm

DEVIN wrote:
what ib comment
please read all the posts youll know it when you see it
also ib = inglorious bastards i think
Back to top Go down
Piper

Piper

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Jester wrote:
ahahahaha ever since i posted the ib comment ive been getting all these pissed off pms....but you know what? i can give a flyiong f**k if you dont like my comment then change your ways, its not only me saying that its about 80 % of the vet players .......i am sorry to the 20% of the ib team that actually is honest but since i cant tell whos who i have to say the whole team.

Jester,

grow up, at least have the balls to respond the pms (like the ones that i sent) and dont bitch at them on the forum just to show people you supposely you dont "give a flying fuck".

they get the point. just stop the bullshit and continue talking about DEATH MATCH SCENARIOS, which is the topic, and stop wasting your time

thanks
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Piper wrote:
Jester wrote:
ahahahaha ever since i posted the ib comment ive been getting all these pissed off pms....but you know what? i can give a flyiong f**k if you dont like my comment then change your ways, its not only me saying that its about 80 % of the vet players .......i am sorry to the 20% of the ib team that actually is honest but since i cant tell whos who i have to say the whole team.

Jester,

grow up, at least have the balls to respond the pms (like the ones that i sent) and dont bitch at them on the forum just to show people you supposely you dont "give a flying fuck".

they get the point. just stop the bullshit and continue talking about DEATH MATCH SCENARIOS, which is the topic, and stop wasting your time

thanks
DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 1260710343244
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Guys listen no matter what type of game we play thier will always be cheaters it comes with the game this is not laser tag where your vest turns on and your gun turns off when hit this is honor system. The only thing we can do is call out the cheaters and let everyone know that they like to cheat so when you hit them make sure you hit them hard. No matter if we play team deathmatch or not people will cheat. If you get shot the first 5 sec then hey sorry but your out next time dont be stupid to get shot so quick.

But i can assure you that even with other types of games thier is nothing you can do to stop the cheating. Also when it comes to respawns we have tryed it time in and out and we have never gotten it to work out. Repawns sound good on paper but when out in the field it never workd out i would like it to but they just dont

For all the new players that are starting and cant get better due to them being new how you said sand dragon ima tell you one thing when i started i was not go and would get out of games really fast but little by little you have to get with the program and work your way up to being better just like you did. We dont have to change or play games according to people that are new they just have to catch up and get on the level that everyone else is and how everyone else has

Now about the IB comment i have to say that i have played against them and with them and they all play clean cause i play clean and i have been on thier side a few times and i have seen them get hit in front of me and call their hits 10 out of 10 times but this is my opintion

Also jester is a fair player so i dont see why you guys are having this dispute just chill out and if yall have beef keep it in pm dont let everyone know your beef or problems thats all i got to say
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 pm

Ariel wrote:
Guys listen no matter what type of game we play thier will always be cheaters it comes with the game this is not laser tag where your vest turns on and your gun turns off when it this is honor system. The only thing we can do os call out the cheaters and let everyone know that they like to cheat so when you hit them make sure you hit them hard. No matter if we play team deathmatch or not people will cheat. If you get shot the first 5 sec then hey sorry but your out next time dont be stupid to get shot so quick.

But i can assure you that even with other types of games thier is nothing you can do to stop the cheating. Also when it comes to respawns we have tryed it time in and out and we have never gotten it to work out. Repawns sound good on paper but when out in the field it never workd out i would like it to but they just dont

For all the new players that are starting and cant get better due to them being new how you said sand dragon ima tell you one thing when i started i was not go and would get out of games really fast but little by little you have to get with the program and work your way up to being better just like you did. We dont have to change or play games according to people that are new they just have to catch up and get on the level that everyone else is and how everyone else has

Now about the IB comment i have to same that i have played against them and with them and they all play clean cause i play clean and i have been on thier side a few times and i have seen them get hit in front of me and call their hits 10 out of 10 times but this is my opintion

Also jester is a fair player so i dont see why you guys are having this dispute just chill out and if yall have beef keep it in pm dont let everyone know your beef or problems thats all i got to say

We TALK ABOUT THIS EVERY WEEK THERE AWAY GOING BE CHEATERS! CHANGE TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Piper wrote:
Jester wrote:

Jester,

thanks

ok last comment before i join the douche bandwagon. reason im not gonna respond to your pms is because im NOT going to waste my time. i said what i said and future actions will change my opinion. when it does i will take back what i said.
end of argument.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Respawns and senerios do In fact work, and would work even better on this field if we didn't have either so few people coming or players unwilling to use the whole field and building property to its maximum capacity...Maybe Its lazyness but I feel that we are not to full potential.some players don't even know this place actually does have a helipad!

All players have to make efforts to make games work.

respawn bases should be discussed on a map overview... and people just arrive with there guns but so few people are bringing equipment props for senerios... and when they do it is disfunctionally ignored for the sake of just DEATHMATCH....Left alone to there own devices!

yesterday we had 2 medic packs and could have initiated a medic type force on force, but were hijacked by some old grits... I want to see how this game works but I have to have a whole team have an open mind and a willing ness to try it....also not everyone will be having a great game, if they say it sucks and only ever played it once!

I had good rounds of DEATHMATCH and horrible rounds as well!

I posted issues on the huge temptation to cheat based on the rules of Deathmatch and the fact that it can punish honor systems so what I am saying is we change the games so that a player can return to action after a given set time at a certain spawn....the games should end by alarm clock or when a certain goal has been achieved...by then players all around would have experienced all kinds of battles and not just knocked out in one event!

I think It is possible to tinker with this issue and experiment with some gaming theorys... try it out ,and say , was it fun?

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 pm

I am not trying to accuse any cheaters in this discussion , Rather I am trying to fix the cause!

a cheater only cheats because they want to stay in the game longer....this is why respawns kick ass in all the cool videogames.....

we should work out game rules based on videogames and not run something so simple as Deathmatch.

lets keep this discussion fixed on game enhancement topics and not individual players.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 am

Hey im down if you say you can make it work ima hear you out and i can do my part in getting my team mates and friends to go ahead and hear you out also to give it a try. Im up for all type of new games i have never said no to any new ideas. Let see come papared for a respawn game and we will try it this sunday how about that.

Thanks for clearing up what the intentions were SandDragon

Guys please leave it were jester did END OF ARGUMENT

Dont respond on a individual base lets leave this topic for its title.
Back to top Go down
TranX
Private 1st class
TranX

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:59 pm

hey fuc***(JESTER) YOU'RE EITHER VERY STUPID OR YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST BALLS EVER!!! YOU GONNA TALK TO US LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC??? WELL...!! TOMORROW ,ONCE I SEE YOU IM GONNA STICK MY FOOT SO FAR IN YOUR ASS ,YOUR MAMA WILL FELL IT!!! IT ON!! PIJAMA BOY!!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:15 pm

Come on trax chill out bro you guys or keep it in pm's or talk it over in person like men lets not start taking shots at each other on here it is not going to resort to anything nice
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk
Private 1st class
BlackHawk

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 pm

it will be resolve like men.

talk is cheap

Only cowards talk b.s. about others on forums..

lets see if the pijama boy has the balls to tell us pricks and cheater in our face TOMMORROW.

SHOW UP THAT WE WILL BE THERE.

Last edited by BlackHawk on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm

ib is coming on saturday D:
oh good gracious great balls of fire!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm

cant we all just get along Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm

if you want me to tell you in your face then thats what ill do. i said what i said and there are many more thinking the same thing. i will not take it back nor will i back down. and tranx like i said before i dont know who the honest ones are but they are out numbered so what am i to do?i have no beef with you cause i have played with you and i know your fair.

and yes we will resolve it like men but dont try to get crazy cause i will defend myself and i wont go nice
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Ok thats it tommorow then but dont keep this going cause the topic will get locked to stop the back and forth
Back to top Go down
BlackHawk
Private 1st class
BlackHawk

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:19 am

HahahahahAhahahahahahahahaha pijama jumper suit boy wont go nice!

Did you played a role in the movie super hero right?

How funny how you back off asoon as someone confronts you!

You are so funny.

it takes time to GROWUP
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

black hawk why are u trying to keep this going .u keep talking about growin up and that his a pajama boy when your the one trying to start a fight . i think your the one that needs to grow up.and tranx misunderstood what jester sead so prety much u dont know what your talking about

Last edited by DEVIN on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 am

BlackHawk wrote:

You are so funny.

it takes time to GROWUP

ahahahahah if you say so.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:28 am

Jester wrote:
BlackHawk wrote:

You are so funny.

it takes time to GROWUP

ahahahahah if you say so.

why you people always riding on Jester, god!!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:09 am

Thats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters   DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEATH MATCH games can generate cheaters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2