AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
    April 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    SandDragon
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Vote_lcapsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Voting_barsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    DEVIN
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Vote_lcapsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Voting_barsooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
    Jester
    Pandemonium
    NOBODY
    EAGLE
    Rogue Echo 1
    TANK
    Streets
    SEABEE
    Social bookmarking
    Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

sooooooo .... how bout that rain?

Go down 
    +10
    TANK
    Louis
    SandDragon
    Ghost95
    Pandemonium
    Xero Ryuu
    Rogue Echo 1
    SFAA, Inc.
    RecoN
    romeo0707
    14 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
    AuthorMessage
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
    Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
    yup, and i was just trollin' you know, i'm not trying to come off as a jerk lol.
    you need training the art of trolling..

no you don't! visit the dark side of this forum and you'll be trained to troll just by reading those topics! lol! jk Razz
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

When it Rains it will pour!....Unless Your Airsoft gun is running on Gas or CO2 it is not very wise to run around in the rain as you are more likely to take a spill and slip possibly dropping your gear into a very deep puddle!

It is Quite possible to still airsoft in the rain weather but only certain types of airsoft types can survive the punishment of water.

I was told though that Gas guns , because they poses no Electric gears or motors can better withstand even being accidently submerged!

Also Spring load Snipers and pump action Shot guns and spring pistols are great for that wet and wild day!

Lets not forget the same for grenades.

Of course playing airsoft with a mild case of light rain or humidity can still deal some damage....It is better that AEG types stay out of rainy day weather.

Personally, My AK 74U Echo 1 actually began to start rusting on all the folding parts and the selector switch took on a nice brown color....The Motor located inside the Handle was of course running perfect but had begun to collect dirt and dust...fortunatelly it was still dry inside!

And there were other situations when I had one of my guns rented out I would sometimes catch a noob dragging a barrel into the ground or using it like a walking stick...or Gun on floor left alone and then it starts to rain....I find it amazing that nothing has shorted out and died!

Water proofing the inside of an AEG:

AEGs could be taken apart and maybe some minor details could be done but in essence it is best to stop an entire game if a storm has moved in and unleased Hell!

Of course hosting an airsoft game for a Stormy day is another special loadout and I am still skeptic about people telling a hit from a rain drop!
    Back to top Go down
    DEVIN
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

SandDragon wrote:
    When it Rains it will pour!....Unless Your Airsoft gun is running on Gas or CO2 it is not very wise to run around in the rain as you are more likely to take a spill and slip possibly dropping your gear into a very deep puddle!

It is Quite possible to still airsoft in the rain weather but only certain types of airsoft types can survive the punishment of water.

I was told though that Gas guns , because they poses no Electric gears or motors can better withstand even being accidently submerged!

Also Spring load Snipers and pump action Shot guns and spring pistols are great for that wet and wild day!

Of course playing airsoft with a mild case of light rain or humidity can still deal some damage....It is better that AEG types stay out of rainy day weather.

Personally, My AK 74U Echo 1 actually began to start rusting on all the folding parts and the selector switch took on a nice brown color....The Motor located inside the Handle was of course running perfect but had begun to collect dirt and dust...fortunatelly it was still dry inside!

And there were other situations when I had one of my guns rented out I would sometimes catch a noob dragging a barrel into the ground or using it like a walking stick...or Gun on floor left alone and then it starts to rain....I find it amazing that nothing has shorted out and died!

AEGs could be taken apart and maybe some minor details could be done but in essence it is best to stop an entire game if a storm has moved in and unleased Hell!

Of course hosting an airsoft game for a Stormy day is another special loadout and I am still skeptic about people telling a hit from a rain drop!
    Sanddragon, the king of making Essays incorporating the most usefull information out of the smallest of topics.
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:13 am

[quote="DEVIN[/quote] Sanddragon, the king of making Essays incorporating the most usefull information out of the smallest of topics.[/quote]

Thanks dude!...By the way, that gun you built kicks ass!
    Back to top Go down
    DEVIN
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 am

Wtf it puts the link instead of the picture in my signature.-_-
    Back to top Go down
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 am

DEVIN wrote:
    Wtf it puts the link instead of the picture in my signature.-_-
    you need to either script it into the forum or use a picture server like tinypic or photobucket

script code is [url= insert site link here][igm]insert img http link here[/img][/url] i misspelled the first img on purpose in order to show you the code, when you type it put img instead of igm

example
    this is what you see:(again i messed it up so you could see it
    [ur-l=http://www.crc.losrios.edu][im-g]http://www.crc.losrios.edu/images/layout/crclogo.png[/img][/url]

this is what it turns out to be
    sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Crclogo

Last edited by Pandemonium on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 am; edited 5 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Pandemonium
    Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:46 am

DEVIN wrote:
    SandDragon wrote:

Sanddragon, the king of making Essays incorporating the most usefull information out of the smallest of topics.
    if this is true then he needs to write my final essay for college.... 4 pages on use skills for getting a job within the computer information sciences field.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
    Rogue Echo 1
    First Sergeant
    Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 am

sand dragon get some rust preventative! gun oil etc

us full metal owners must be careful!
    Back to top Go down
    SandDragon
    1st lieutenant
    SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

That AK 74U looks like my old one only mine fell into the sea accidentlly while I was on a beach trip!

Ya , I took mine to the beach for coastal defense of a sandcastle and I paid dearly for it!

The on rushing tide swamped my beach towel and found my airsoft gun!

I couldn't do my funny photo shoot...the gun was silent so no bbs attacking SandCastle walls!...It would have been an alsome video....There!....Now you all know why my other airsoft gun is no more....current status....VERY VERY RUSTY BROWN!

MOTOR ALL FUSED UP TOO as too the FOLDING STOCK...Never play Airsoft by the sea!
    Back to top Go down
    RecoN
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant
    RecoN

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:52 pm

SandDragon wrote:
    Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

That AK 74U looks like my old one only mine fell into the sea accidentlly while I was on a beach trip!

Ya , I took mine to the beach for coastal defense of a sandcastle and I paid dearly for it!

The on rushing tide swamped my beach towel and found my airsoft gun!

I couldn't do my funny photo shoot...the gun was silent so no bbs attacking SandCastle walls!...It would have been an alsome video....There!....Now you all know why my other airsoft gun is no more....current status....VERY VERY RUSTY BROWN!

MOTOR ALL FUSED UP TOO as too the FOLDING STOCK...Never play Airsoft by the sea!

NOO NOT THE AK! Sad
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooooooo .... how bout that rain?   sooooooo .... how bout that rain? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sooooooo .... how bout that rain?
    Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3