AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
calling hits Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
calling hits Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
calling hits Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
calling hits Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
calling hits Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
calling hits Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
calling hits Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
calling hits Vote_lcapcalling hits Voting_barcalling hits Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

calling hits

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:56 pm

people need to be calling there hits and be playing the game correctly so that it can be fun for everybody. o was in a situation i lit the guy up they didnt call there hit they turn around and light me up in the face wtf atleast call it and tell me the truth i dont care if im ony 16 dude play the game fair atleast.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:37 pm

lemme guess you were playing sunday right? with the invincible super men?
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm

ya dude it pisses me off how some people go and think there hot crap cuz they got amazing gear or guns Mad
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:49 pm

its nto that man, its that theyre on a team and they think that theyll get a good rep if they win everytime, so they cheat their non skilled asses off
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:53 pm

that is true and the teams need to be arranged better your ganna put all the new guys on one team and the guys that go every sunday go on the other team and the guys that claim there hot shit still cheat wtf
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 pm

thats whats sad about it. the funny thing is then they tell you to call your hits
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:59 pm

lmao yup thats right freekin idiots they piss me off the people that g every now and then and the ones that dont try and have such a rep r the funnest players to play with cuz they play correct you know jesse he was yelling it this kid in the middle of the game and he clearly did not get the guy also
wen they yell start they just seem to be in the second floor i wonder how i really do
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:10 pm

yea that it because must of them are in teams they away wan win and they think they lose there not good enough for there team that the problem wen you play with teams
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:13 pm

well its not all teams man. ive never had problems playing with or against atag or militia-9/fast or black mamba....in reality i think losing is good, because then you learn from what you did wrong and you start thinking more. but if you win all the time or cheat to win then whats the point?
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:15 pm

yea,i agree with you but the only problem is that people are not that way.
Back to top Go down
Tylerman
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Tylerman

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Ive been losing all the time since i started. its like playing Modern Warfare 2 for me. Learn the maps and use your knowledge to your advantage Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:50 am

I'm not gonna point fingers at anyone but I have played both teams... I have seen dead guys talk or point and later told them ,you are spoiling my hunt...

I have seen some players on my team nod at me in dismay when i called my hit and walk out....

I have seen players enter the building prematurely and camp before the start.

I don't wanna name names, I just play it like it is.... there will be supermen, blitz campers, and hunt spoilers.

It is also funny seeing a Noob clan vs the guys sporting the pro gear and none are willing to challenge each other!

Let's be a bit humble about playing in bad ass teams like F.A.S.T. or inglorious basterds, how about a game that pits players that we usually see teamed against each other.- Mix it up.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:42 am

SandDragon wrote:

Let's be a bit humble about playing in bad ass teams like F.A.S.T. or inglorious basterds, how about a game that pits players that we usually see teamed against each other.- Mix it up.

sorry man you got a huge typo there. i think you meant to say black mamba instead of ib
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Jester wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

sorry man you got a huge typo there. i think you meant to say black mamba instead of ib

Actually I dont know all the teams listed, my point is There are these big pro like teams teams hunked against what I always see as noob teams, as far as I know its already uneven and unfair!

I too can afford quite a bit of acceptable gear and look just like them too, but the noob teams sports only bare essentals, a T-shirt and the gun they could afford which could be just as good or crappy.

No offence to all people I label,THE NOOB TEAM, you know who you are! lol!

my point is my brothers is that maybe mixing up teams or switching sides will make for really fun fair play, save the CLAN wars for CLAN WARS!
Back to top Go down
revillakilla
Private 1st class
revillakilla

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:41 pm

i totoally agree sanddragon sanddragon you have already met me wile everybody was leaving i was sitting down on the chairs on sunday with a guy and his kid and i was complaining about how they play im a young kid
idk if you remember but w.e but they need to split the teams alot better cuz the way they do now is gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calling hits Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling hits   calling hits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling hits
Page 1 of 1