AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Vote_lcapIdeas for Miami airsofts CQB  Voting_barIdeas for Miami airsofts CQB  Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Vote_lcapIdeas for Miami airsofts CQB  Voting_barIdeas for Miami airsofts CQB  Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB

Go down 
+2
Pandemonium
Whiskey
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whiskey
Private 1st class
Whiskey

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 1:50 am

Alright guys I think sense the field is taking a bit longer then a lot of us had hoped I thought it might be a good idea to kill some time with ideas for the field (other than they need to open) we know this already but honestly any idea could help game types, CQB load outs, and general field related ideas.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am

Whiskey wrote:
Alright guys I think sense the field is taking a bit longer then a lot of us had hoped I thought it might be a good idea to kill some time with ideas for the field (other than they need to open) we know this already but honestly any idea could help game types, CQB load outs, and general field related ideas.
oh snap i could write a book on this.... if only i didnt hate books so much..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 am

i still say split the little ones from the big boys. And what ever game the little ones play, the big boys can volunteer to reff them or just be there to view the progress of the game....at their own discression of course.

As for specific game types...I think there is a website for that. I swore i saw it somewhere but dont remember.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:58 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
i still say split the little ones from the big boys. And what ever game the little ones play, the big boys can volunteer to reff them or just be there to view the progress of the game....at their own discression of course.

As for specific game types...I think there is a website for that. I swore i saw it somewhere but dont remember.
it does make the difference, out here we got two CQB fields, one that most of the kids go to, and then the one i go to, where there are a LOT of 18+ people, mostly war veterans..
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Private 1st class
Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:48 pm

There will be times and days were its adults only. Please keep the ideas going
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Whiskey wrote:
There will be times and days were its adults only. Please keep the ideas going
i can only help if someone gives me a video tour of the field... then i can write up a ton of different games you guys can play
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Private 1st class
Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Cant do it, however I do know a teaser photo or video or photos of the field will be released soon however I can say to those who have been waiting for what seems like forever permits are the issue to the location and the city is not helping so it may take it bit longer trust me we are all frustrated but the guys at miami haven taken this time to further add to the field making your Airsoft experience much more immersive and enjoyable.

We thank you for your patience
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Whiskey wrote:
Cant do it, however I do know a teaser photo or video or photos of the field will be released soon however I can say to those who have been waiting for what seems like forever permits are the issue to the location and the city is not helping so it may take it bit longer trust me we are all frustrated but the guys at miami haven taken this time to further add to the field making your Airsoft experience much more immersive and enjoyable.

We thank you for your patience

I understand, is the only issue opening the field the permits though?
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Honestly even though this is like my dream for airsoft. , Turn the area into a rainforest cafe style with gunshots and rain sounds, and then have fog on covering the floor. And have the light either Full or dimmed or no lights. That would be so intense beacuse you would be lost and the enemy could be hiding in a dark area where you can only see tress. Heres a visual pictur of what i mean.

But of course. TAKE the animals out and fish tanks and and chairs and replace it with old wrecked cars and stuff.

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  RainforestCafe
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:56 pm

And make this the entrance to both sides.

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Hawaii-rainforest-national-parkDSC_3718
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:41 pm

ur going airsofting not to Jurassic park lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

lol i didnt mean jurssic , just like a vietcom type feel.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Honestly even though this is like my dream for airsoft. , Turn the area into a rainforest cafe style with gunshots and rain sounds, and then have fog on covering the floor. And have the light either Full or dimmed or no lights. That would be so intense beacuse you would be lost and the enemy could be hiding in a dark area where you can only see tress. Heres a visual pictur of what i mean.

But of course. TAKE the animals out and fish tanks and and chairs and replace it with old wrecked cars and stuff.

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  RainforestCafe
my century movie theater is probably the coolest place for airsoft! that rainforest better be big lol! also a belair just closed like 4 blocks from my house... hmmm...... theres a potential for a new CQB City.......
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Rainforest in cqb is a rediculous idea. Itd be awesome to have it set up like one of the maps in cod 4
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Jester wrote:
Rainforest in cqb is a rediculous idea. Itd be awesome to have it set up like one of the maps in cod 4

YES thats exactly what i was aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:54 pm

yeah but im talking about one of the city maps
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Jester wrote:

yea thats what i was thinking of. Like a overgrown style or like that cq map i can remeber the name but it was an abonede place in ukraine. It looked like this cant remeber the name.

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  20100723080839!Cod4_map_vacant
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Jester wrote:

yea thats what i was thinking of. Like a overgrown style or like that cq map i can remeber the name but it was an abonede place in ukraine. It looked like this cant remeber the name.

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  20100723080839!Cod4_map_vacant

if youre referring to the cod 4 map, it's called "vacant"
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:05 pm

that was the name! thanks recon. its been a while since i play cod thats why.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
theres an abandoned asylum outside of Sacramento.... it was for the crazy ones!
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

dude thats PERFECT!!!. You know for sure their would be no little kids there just the brave souls that will fight under the watch of what was left behind...
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Ghost95 wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Ghost95 wrote:

dude thats PERFECT!!!. You know for sure their would be no little kids there just the brave souls that will fight under the watch of what was left behind...
its ina rough neighborhood..... hey sanddragon ever go to where sac city college is? thats where it is..
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:48 pm

ghost thats exactly the opposite of what i was thinking. itd be cool more along the lines of strike or that cool one they keep dlc'ing to mw2 and 3
Back to top Go down
Ghost95
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 pm

Jester wrote:
ghost thats exactly the opposite of what i was thinking. itd be cool more along the lines of strike or that cool one they keep dlc'ing to mw2 and 3

oh then ya were not thinking the same. But having something like "Crash" would be awsome but you would need to find a chinook broken in half. confused
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
Private 1st class
Whiskey

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Im extremely pleased to see that the topic is going well also im here to assure you we already thought of those things and believe you will be very happy with the outcome as far as that jungle bridge , sorry cant build an all out jungle HOWEVER we will have fog and some other tricks and treats Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB    Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Miami airsofts CQB
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next