AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Alternative weapons Vote_lcapAlternative weapons Voting_barAlternative weapons Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Alternative weapons Vote_lcapAlternative weapons Voting_barAlternative weapons Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Alternative weapons

Go down 
+8
Pandemonium
RecoN
SandDragon
Crazy Joker
TANK
Rogue Echo 1
SS COMMANDER
crixus044
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

Alternative weapons Empty
PostSubject: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:10 am

Make a list of all the weapons you or someone you know used in an airsoft battle. Zing Z-Curve Bow and Arrow, Riot Sheild, Nerf Guns. Any and every. cheers
Back to top Go down
SS COMMANDER
Private 1st class
SS COMMANDER

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:38 am

I used a riot shield . I stop using it thou cause u can't really gun sling good with it and people complained about me using it sometimes
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 pm

my team utlilizes a riot shield. my team mate has it in one hand, and in the other he has his gas pistol. nobody really complains about it, since he eventually gets out gunned and out numbered anyway.

and also people use grenades with "10ft. radius" kill zone so the riot shield is nowhere near overpowered/unfair.
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:13 pm

i used a thunder b and it worked wonders Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:40 pm

I have a Zing Air Z-curve bow and I'm planning to bring it down next time I go along with my airsoft converted nerf gun.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 pm

a fishingpole
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Funny Joker. Panziekiller problably would be the only one to do that.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 pm

CO2 -Airsoft Landmines.

Custom made Vietcong booby traps that you would trip!

Airsoft custom crossbow.

Nerf Cannon or Nerf Arrows and bow.

Potatoe launcher bazzoka.

A custom fixed airsoft machine gun fixed to bunkers...This was used in bases that had to be taken.

Artillery cannon that fires nerf foot balls into bases

Customized Pirate musket

Japanese wooden sword and other melee weapons for possible knife kills perferablly nerf types, then they can be thrown.

A dummy stick grenade but working airsoft grenades amplify a justified kill.

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 pm

I remember reading about how the vietcong would sharpen sticks and stick the ends in their poop, so that they could make a hole, jab the sticks in the ground, and when a soldier would fall in the hole and get struck by the ends of the stick, the poop would infect them...disgusting hahaha
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:04 am

That's awesomely digusting and ingenius recon. Sand Dragon, you read my mind. The nerf cross bow sucks however. You should look up zing toys. There crossbows go at around 90 feet and the z-curve bow flis at 125 parallel to the ground. I have one and when I angled it, it went 200 FEET!!! they also have a cool portable bow that flies at about 100 feet. look into it.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:37 am

i perform zombie kills!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 am

Last week I used two speed loader to get people at close range
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 am

crixus044 wrote:
That's awesomely digusting and ingenius recon. Sand Dragon, you read my mind. The nerf cross bow sucks however. You should look up zing toys. There crossbows go at around 90 feet and the z-curve bow flis at 125 parallel to the ground. I have one and when I angled it, it went 200 FEET!!! they also have a cool portable bow that flies at about 100 feet. look into it.

Well I was thinking of buying a setup cross bow that could be set up as a trap and would fire when triggered by a trip line!

The short range nerf missle would fly in and bonk the unsuspecting victim... basically a short range device , even if it sucked could be made to do as if it was a claymore!

Claymore - Mouse trap!

A mouse trap is made into a fling device that would fire a hail of bbs if tripped...there is a high tech model but its may be expensive.

Sentery gun....some one has been developing a fully automatic sentury gun but it may and does , tend to shot at anything and everything that moves!

RC Tank gun!
A modifyed RC tank that is an unmanned ROV, like the ones that are now patroling areas that are just too dangerious!....some are armed with a Machine gun...Basic tactical camera feeds live intel and the operator is safelly awayand only needs to push a red button to snipe!.....since the Weapon is not human and is expendable...expect respawn rules for this item...unless the Command center is taken!.....RC tanks are available but you need to add further gear such as the spy camera, sophistcated radio gear and a viewing gaming TV to see what it sees!

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 am

SandDragon wrote:
crixus044 wrote:

Well I was thinking of buying a setup cross bow that could be set up as a trap and would fire when triggered by a trip line!

The short range nerf missle would fly in and bonk the unsuspecting victim... basically a short range device , even if it sucked could be made to do as if it was a claymore!

Claymore - Mouse trap!

A mouse trap is made into a fling device that would fire a hail of bbs if tripped...there is a high tech model but its may be expensive.

Sentery gun....some one has been developing a fully automatic sentury gun but it may and does , tend to shot at anything and everything that moves!

RC Tank gun!
A modifyed RC tank that is an unmanned ROV, like the ones that are now patroling areas that are just too dangerious!....some are armed with a Machine gun...Basic tactical camera feeds live intel and the operator is safelly awayand only needs to push a red button to snipe!.....since the Weapon is not human and is expendable...expect respawn rules for this item...unless the Command center is taken!.....RC tanks are available but you need to add further gear such as the spy camera, sophistcated radio gear and a viewing gaming TV to see what it sees!

Actually, I've seen people add a sort of airsoft bomb deployer onto various RC helicopters, as well as planes. If I ever go back into the hobby of RC flying, it would be really cool to have a BB dropping Predator/Reaper type UAV drone fly over the field and hit targets!
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 am

Despite the heep of negativity towards walmart products. My friemd who is now in spain has the Ingite RC airosft tank that shoots full aitomatic and goes 20 miles per hour. it shoots at about 200 fps. This thing is fucking insane. And it only cost 50 dollars. Anyways, Sand Dragon. I saw a video on youtube about the mousetrap claymore but wasn't impressed. How far to good ones sling bbs? Would you be able to feel it in the heat of battle? The crossbow claymore idea is not bad considering it would shoot much farther than a mouse trap. I had an idea that when I turn nerf guns into bb guns, I put about 3 bb's per dart. What about getting a nerf hornet (Six Barrels) and converting it into an airsoft gun. That would shoot at least 18 bb's at once if not much more at a range of probably 100 feet. Of course you can add more bb's and the nerf hornet has a blast button on the side that fires all six rounds at once. Look into it.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:51 am

I also saw how to turn a cap gun into a bb gun. Friggen insane. Shoots moderatly hard and makes realistic effects.
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:02 am

crixus044 wrote:
Despite the heep of negativity towards walmart products. My friemd who is now in spain has the Ingite RC airosft tank that shoots full aitomatic and goes 20 miles per hour. it shoots at about 200 fps. This thing is fucking insane. And it only cost 50 dollars. Anyways, Sand Dragon. I saw a video on youtube about the mousetrap claymore but wasn't impressed. How far to good ones sling bbs? Would you be able to feel it in the heat of battle? The crossbow claymore idea is not bad considering it would shoot much farther than a mouse trap. I had an idea that when I turn nerf guns into bb guns, I put about 3 bb's per dart. What about getting a nerf hornet (Six Barrels) and converting it into an airsoft gun. That would shoot at least 18 bb's at once if not much more at a range of probably 100 feet. Of course you can add more bb's and the nerf hornet has a blast button on the side that fires all six rounds at once. Look into it.

I have one of the older nerf mavericks, it's the one with the six barrels, looks like a revolver? Anyways, I've seriously been considering transforming that into a sort of airsoft type revolver
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:29 am

I too have a maverick and other nerf guns because I play with my friend in nerf wars. I'm selling most of my nerf guns and buying ones that can be transformed into an airsoft gun. The problem with nerf-airsoft is that it requires you having to open the gun and drill out the air restrictor (The thing that sticks out the middle of the barrel) so that the bb's can be propelled. I highly recomend getting a Buzz bee Double shot since it's the easiest the mod. The nerf Rapid Fire as-20 is my dream gun to convert since it's semi or full automatic nerf gun. I can have each dart shoot at least 3 bb's each so for 20 barrels, It' worth it. The maverick is a soft firing gun and won't shoot far. The nerf hornet is semi automatic or 6 dart blast. If I were to get a 10 dollar airsoft converted revovler other than the nerf maverick, it would be a cap gun. They don't need any mods. besides getting rid of the orange cap Just stick the bb's in the chamber and fire. And they're powerful.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:34 am

There is a nerf I gun I just modified to fit airsoft that would be perfect for an airsoft claymore. It is the Buzz Bee Tetra strike. I had it when I was a little kid and used it to this day. I only stop now because my friend that I play nerf with is moving away so I'm selling all my nerf guns that are unable to be modified for airsoft. I have a recon on amazon and my quick 16 that my friend is going to buy. The other two (Maverick and Tetrastrike) I modified to fit airsoft. The maverick shoots farther than my tetrastrike but is single shot revolver which means I cock after every shot to shoot the next dart. It is an unsuccessful project since the gun shoots shorter than an airsoft shotgun. However, my tetra strike doesn't shoot as far but can shoot semi auto or 4 barrel (20 bb) symoltaneous blast at about 50 feet. The way to shoot is to just pull the trigger. The farther you pull the trigger, the more barrels that fire. So it is perfect for a trip wire since a man walking through a trip wire easily has enough strength to pull the trigger far enough to fire all four barrels symoltaneously. Just wrap the trip wire around a tree and attach it to the tetrastrike and bamm...long range 20+ round claymore. Best thing is, they sell for n10 dollars at big lots and walgreens.
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:31 pm

cool list over for everyone but i use a riot shield regularly when i go to airsoft and people don't seem to mind it that much since there are ways to get a person out.the only thing i know people care for shields is that they can mimic a shield instead of something ridiculous like a door.
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:29 pm

I made a shield out of a corkboard. Works fine and still small enough to be mobile unlike the big obstructable riot sheild. What material did you use to make yours?
Back to top Go down
Rillickual
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Rillickual

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:39 pm

It's a prototype but right now it's wood about 3 and a half ft long that is made of wood a 1in 1/2.i have used it plenty of times at matrix but i know it can be better.
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: rat traps!!!!!   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:41 pm

i aso made a ra trap clamore and it really hurts from 10feet away........... i amde a pvc grenade launcher
Back to top Go down
crixus044
Corporal
Corporal
crixus044

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:56 pm

I've never heard of a rat trap even reaching ten feet. Show me some pics so that I can make one myself.
Back to top Go down
sparks
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
sparks

PostSubject: rat rtap claymore   Alternative weapons Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:48 pm

mine broke when i dropped it so i cant but i would just go on youtube that may work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative weapons   Alternative weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative weapons
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next