AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Forum FeedBacK! Vote_lcapForum FeedBacK! Voting_barForum FeedBacK! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Forum FeedBacK!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Forum FeedBacK! Empty
PostSubject: Forum FeedBacK!   Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:03 pm

I would like everyones feedback as to why you think the forum is not as active as it used to be? Any concerns or ideas please post them. I would like to see more activity in general. Please be open and feel free to post your opinions.

Regards,
Nobody
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

Forum FeedBacK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum FeedBacK!   Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Everyone's moved to facebook, much easier system to navigate, everyone's familiar with it, and the forum in general isn't as popular as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Forum FeedBacK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum FeedBacK!   Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 pm

RecoN wrote:
Everyone's moved to facebook, much easier system to navigate, everyone's familiar with it, and the forum in general isn't as popular as it used to be.

Look,and see, This Forum is Old school format designed for Bloggers...Unfortunatelly, the Chatty style of Face book keeps things going, but it has no organizational topic format, so post topics that are really old will probablly not be read as more new posts are posted...

Face book is for N00bs and Lazy boys who have such an ego, they gotta create there own group.

The bad part is that certain groups may never know of others, kinda Locals only style stuff.

I wonder how many airsoft groups may be discussing the equivelant of how to reinvent a better wheel, whereas in a Forum, such a topic disscussion may have already been logged in and you could read and hear all the posts.....Not found on Face book!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Forum FeedBacK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum FeedBacK!   Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:22 pm

some one gimme the new forum banner so i can cut it down to a reasonable size.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Forum FeedBacK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum FeedBacK!   Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Communication has diverted in many ways to newly formed groups on Face book pages.

It is Chatty by design and will not really keep pages of documented topics like you would find here, but it might be nice to see Players drop in and put up Links to their Face book Airsoft groups.....This way, no one can get left behind, and possiblly other airsofters can catch up on events photos and video, Face book style!

The Forum need not be seen as obsolete!.....because, unlike Face book which moves on, Topics here are moved, edited and placed for all to see, like a Home style Garage Magazine!

Post your existing Face book group, maybe you can give us a current description of it and what it represents...please try to keep it related to Airsoft.

in a way, more people check face book for up to the minute texting... it may even be more faster that a last minute roll call could happen from there.

You should all try to make AIRSOFTRESERVE.NET the main area for posting more serious topics as this is not going to be as motivatring on face book because if it is extremely long and detailed, it will probablly get bumped and forgotten, buried by ever more recent postings....I find that most average face book groups have very small attention spans and will not read thru large long topic threads of detailed draft information...Its like Face book is training people to post short brief postings...(The Lazy way)

I will definatelly not be too motivated to write serious stuff that could get lost in the face book shuffle.....I am not sure how to find a poem I wrote several years ago... maybe it auto deleted and people do forget!....This is why we must preserve the Forum and use it as the more serious area to post long standing topics.

So here I could essentially write a book and know it will always be there... The Airsoft book of warriors and the Warriors code!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum FeedBacK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum FeedBacK!   Forum FeedBacK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum FeedBacK!
Page 1 of 1