AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Terra forming our current location! Vote_lcapTerra forming our current location! Voting_barTerra forming our current location! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Terra forming our current location! Vote_lcapTerra forming our current location! Voting_barTerra forming our current location! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Terra forming our current location!

Go down 
+5
Digital Jedi
ApacheG
Bearfort
DEVIN
SandDragon
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Terra forming our current location! Empty
PostSubject: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 am

Looking at the field map it appears we have still quite a lot of field space!

Just look at all that and its just buried in thick bush...In theory we can either hack out a bunck of trails or run it down with gas powered lawn mowers...If anyone has any of those we can also make a labrith like hedge maze with occational large rooms...just look at the map, all it needs is a good shave or a haircut!

LAWN MOWERS WANTED!

Terra forming our current location! A110

close up...

Terra forming our current location! A210

based on what we have we can also try to cut it all down except all the trees, I am sure no one would care or even miss them!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am

i agree with the lawn mower part it would be awesome to have more field and we could spear some pieces of tall grass for cover .i can bring my sit on mower if u think its a good idea.if u have seen the paintball fields were they have the inflatable balloon like cover i think that's what we should do with the tall grass.
i think we should also dig trenches small one like 1foot deep like under some trees and on different path in the field that we usually go through and we should also costimize the cqb building like make more windows and stuff.ill bring shovels and a mallet on Saturday anybody want to join.
Back to top Go down
Bearfort
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bearfort

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 am

I'm limited on time every day except wedensdays. If anyone wants to go out on a wednesday to do some work I'm free to help all day.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am

DEVIN wrote:
i agree with the lawn mower part it would be awesome to have more field and we could spear some pieces of tall grass for cover .i can bring my sit on mower if u think its a good idea.if u have seen the paintball fields were they have the inflatable balloon like cover i think that's what we should do with the tall grass.
i think we should also dig trenches small one like 1foot deep like under some trees and on different path in the field that we usually go through and we should also costimize the cqb building like make more windows and stuff.ill bring shovels and a mallet on Saturday anybody want to join.

DEVIN , Dont try to cut too much down....If you got a gas powered lawn mower I would like to coordinate a field cut design... also I would like to leave the borders untouched so no one will discover a secretlly hacked field!

I will be back August 30th...we will need Machetes, weed wackers and gas....extra props for those who can haul a John deer!

Anyone remember how to do crop circles?... If you can, spell out SFAR on the field, maybe it will show up on the next satilite pic on google maps!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am

Bearfort wrote:
I'm limited on time every day except wedensdays. If anyone wants to go out on a wednesday to do some work I'm free to help all day.
what about like 5:30
Back to top Go down
Bearfort
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bearfort

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 am

I work at night from like 5:00-11:00 every day. This week I work all week, but next week I should have wednesday available. I can probably get one more guy that plays at SFAR with us to come to help as well.
Back to top Go down
ApacheG
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ApacheG

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:55 am

You guys can count on me on saturdays, I only have a machete but ill help, just let me know when. Besides its a good oportunity to explore the field since im new.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:56 am

ApacheG wrote:
You guys can count on me on saturdays, I only have a machete but ill help, just let me know when. Besides its a good oportunity to explore the field since im new.

Hey you home wreckers!....Dont be smashing in too many holes that you would bring the house down.

Devin you are a nice guy but you are very young... pass the tools to your fellow elder airsofters to determin where it makes good sense to put a hole... also this is considered a hard hat operation, GOGGLES ON!

Don't make big holes that ruin the structural integraty of the building...and if its a big one for some one to pass through it must be safe as that loose bricks do not fall from above suddenlly- tapp the top of the hole to see if any is loose...you will encounter rebar, do you have a saw?

bend away sharp metals, use the hammer. don't destroy the grafitied rooms!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:28 pm

just because im 15 doesn't mean i don't know what im doing
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 pm

DEVIN wrote:

but you are special!....I have to keep checking you to make sure your goggles are on before a game!

Now I cannot attend and over see saftey....20 years ago I was also 15 and I remember thinking I was all that and was really doing dumb, reckless shit... Team up with a senor for saftey please.
Back to top Go down
Bearfort
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Bearfort

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Well I didn't plan to mess with the building at all. I only planned todo a little bit of brush clearing alon the current paths by widening them up.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

but you are special!....I have to keep checking you to make sure your goggles are on before a game!

Now I cannot attend and over see saftey....20 years ago I was also 15 and I remember thinking I was all that and was really doing dumb, reckless shit... Team up with a senor for saftey please.

well that's you.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:56 pm

devin to start f**** with the building leave it alone . if anything you guys need to hack off some of the brush that one the right side of the building to make some type of path way .
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Digital Jedi wrote:
devin to start f**** with the building leave it alone . if anything you guys need to hack off some of the brush that one the right side of the building to make some type of path way .

Lets concentrate on hacking out a new field...Lawn mower time!

This is actually more important than altering the building, ya see if we can open up a go between from one CQB building to the other it would be al t better and I am talking about haking many trails, It cannopt possibly be done in one day unless everyone arrived with a mower, weed wacker, or machete.

Leave some reeds around the border so it cannot be spotted from the parking lot,

I really am talking about building a maze and dungeon like rooms hcked out of that field...If you knocked it all down you could see that it is twice the area of our west field.

You cannot possibly do it alone anyways... you would have to be like a Superman!

Ramming a trail:

Another way to mow some fields is to use an offroad truck to plow through, it must be done slowly to avoid a tree collision and something should be mounted on the front and sides to prevent scratches to the paint...You will need 2 forward observers, one high on the flatbed and a co pilot walking along or moving ahead then running back to confirm it is safe to plow a bit more...this is far more complicated considering that it must all be done without attracting attention...also a quad bike could also do this.

once the reeds are flattened all you have to do is finish the final touches off with every other visit.

leave some areas still thick with trails or so that a team can create secret trails.

Good luck on the Vietcong trails!

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:24 pm

so do u guys want me to bring my mower?its a sit on not a push so i think it mite also be able to flaten a bit.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Lets wait till next Saturday, I will need a couple of volunteers to come out not to play but to work on the field. We need to time to work it's not all play and it will pay off in the long run, we will make it a better field to play on while we invade other territory.

So July 31st a Saturday we will start the work, who's in?? dedicate a couple of hours of work and then maybe a game or two if we are not tired.

Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:32 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

If you must alter the building you can start with a Flathead shovel... Floor 1 has slippery mud near all the stairs... when it is wet and rainy this mud is slippery slime and is dangerous... from time to time I sing handedly stayed late after all games ended and tried to remove most of it... no one ever seriously helped me in the task. after level1 floors are clear of slipery soil and mud , check the stairs for more slippery trippy stuff- this is really dirty work and I dought anyone will do it -or for long!

Tools: Flat head shovel, not pointed!

mission agenda: remove all soil and mud from the concrete sidewalks.

Extra effort- checking the stairs of mud buildup and getting rid of that bottle or other crap that could trip a guy.... remove all wooden boards from the floor if in the way of mud removal.

Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm

I was with Nobody this afternoon at PB Matrix and we noticed several abandoned buildings within the mile of our 2 story building, and some Great fields. I will be heading down to SFAR tomorow morning, bright and early, to take lots of pics and maybe a small vid. As for the hacking stuff. I agree. We lost the large field to the construction and it would be nice to have another. Plus, there seems to ba a location nere by that has several small buildings next to each other. Just imagine, a massive CQB battle between buildings and snipers on the outside!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 pm

DEVIN wrote:
so do u guys want me to bring my mower?its a sit on not a push so i think it mite also be able to flaten a bit.

Ya flatten some areas or extend some trails... make a series of trails or even a maze!

draw up a nice designed path, then try to cut it out....you will need a lot of gas so have extra fuel or help....If you can really do this, this is actually very important to acess a field less used.

I still think a weed wacker will also help, anyone got one of those?
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:51 pm

anybody wanna arrive early Saturday morning and help to make some trails and possible maze like crop circles if not than i wont bring it.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:53 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Lets wait till next Saturday, I will need a couple of volunteers to come out not to play but to work on the field. We need to time to work it's not all play and it will pay off in the long run, we will make it a better field to play on while we invade other territory.

So July 31st a Saturday we will start the work, who's in?? dedicate a couple of hours of work and then maybe a game or two if we are not tired.

Thumbs up

I have several shovels and other tools I can loan out because I will be going to California if any one lives in kendal where I live I will be happy to pass you 4 shovels, and a machete!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:58 pm

DEVIN wrote:
anybody wanna arrive early Saturday morning and help to make some trails and possible maze like crop circles if not than i wont bring it.

Just Bring It!

If you Build It They Will Come!

starting a trail is a start- don't expect to finish in one day!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:46 pm

but i need to know if any body else wants to arrive early. making trails and crop circles through thick tall grass isn't a one man job.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:59 pm

DEVIN wrote:
but i need to know if any body else wants to arrive early. making trails and crop circles through thick tall grass isn't a one man job.

do what I do, show up, start work and draft anyone who shows up!
Back to top Go down
Gorilla

Gorilla

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:22 pm

i can bring my 4-wheeler to help find new trails or areas to play in on saturday. but if anyone knows of any other CQB locations where we could play it would be great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra forming our current location!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next