AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTerra forming our current location! - Page 2 Voting_barTerra forming our current location! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Vote_lcapTerra forming our current location! - Page 2 Voting_barTerra forming our current location! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Terra forming our current location!

Go down 
+5
Digital Jedi
ApacheG
Bearfort
DEVIN
SandDragon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:27 pm

i would bring my atv also .but i think it would be better if the grass was cut.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Easy everyone. I went to SFAR this morning to look for other fields to play in. There are some great areas. (the one sandragon wanted to go to, it has 2 buildings, one may be completely sealed off, and the best field i have seen, plenty of shade thanks to the trees and NO heavy overgrowth...maybe just a bit for about 20 ft) BUT...the airoforce does NOT want anyone but military personel to even get on St. Lo Blvd. (look for it on google) that street is fenced. So I will be giving Nobody and Sandragon the Pics and vids that i took today and everything that I could gather and let them post further info on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Sany1010
This is the fence that is at the end of the road. That is St Lo Blvd. In other words...we stay far away from the base.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1012.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1013.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1014.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1015.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1017.jpg

Here are some of the pics from today. This is that H looking building on the map. Several rooms, and many holes to shoot and cover from. Also, there are 4 holes that leed to the underground sewage system. I dont want to play in there unless that is covered. If anyone has 4 steel plates or slabs that are a minimum of 3 ft X 3 ft, please bring them to cover the hole. I have the concrete srews and a drill poewrfull enough to drill into the concrete so we can cover them. Let me know what you think.

Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
This is the fence that is at the end of the road. That is St Lo Blvd. In other words...we stay far away from the base.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1012.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1013.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1014.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1015.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f34/15/44/64/43/sany1017.jpg

Here are some of the pics from today. This is that H looking building on the map. Several rooms, and many holes to shoot and cover from. Also, there are 4 holes that leed to the underground sewage system. I dont want to play in there unless that is covered. If anyone has 4 steel plates or slabs that are a minimum of 3 ft X 3 ft, please bring them to cover the hole. I have the concrete srews and a drill poewrfull enough to drill into the concrete so we can cover them. Let me know what you think.

Very nice man!!! very tight corners, gunna cause a lot of pain Violent Owned

But still looking nice!! Jerkoff Puke
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:

Good work, Scout!

No one get past that fence blocking the road...on the map there are a series of these gates and fences, The runway is very near!

The building was said by gizmo, once used in paint ball!

Maybe te risk is too high but the open fields are alsome!...just need to cover parking logistics and get permission.

this really will not work if everyone cannot park close to it!
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 pm

To Roadflashy. That is what i was thinking too. also, like i said before, the field is awesome! (i love sniping, sorry guys. Neutral ) the only thing is that i ran into a spider nest. Not a web, but a NEST! Many spider webs fused together to make a 20' by 20' by 10' Block....scarry but i took a lot of it down. The Field Is as big if not bigger that the field that got torn down by the construction. the only difference is that there are A LOT or trees and they provide breat freakin shade. I was sweating more in the building that in the field. So Now we can have field games and not burn our Fat Asses off...Jester i have much love for you. lol jocolor the overgrowth on the field is ankle high so the grass will not bother, and there are many bushed in which on can take cover. Anyone with a ghillie suit will dominate here.

I forgot. The Parking lot of this location id FENCED!!! We have to come up with a plan in order to park here. Thanks Charlie for reminding me. I will not be able to go this weekend and probably for about 3 weeks either. I dont recomend playing just yet till we get permission.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Mc_SourMonkey wrote:
To Roadflashy. That is what i was thinking too. also, like i said before, the field is awesome! (i love sniping, sorry guys. Neutral ) the only thing is that i ran into a spider nest. Not a web, but a NEST! Many spider webs fused together to make a 20' by 20' by 10' Block....scarry but i took a lot of it down. The Field Is as big if not bigger that the field that got torn down by the construction. the only difference is that there are A LOT or trees and they provide breat freakin shade. I was sweating more in the building that in the field. So Now we can have field games and not burn our Fat Asses off...Jester i have much love for you. lol jocolor the overgrowth on the field is ankle high so the grass will not bother, and there are many bushed in which on can take cover. Anyone with a ghillie suit will dominate here.

I forgot. The Parking lot of this location id FENCED!!! We have to come up with a plan in order to park here. Thanks Charlie for reminding me. I will not be able to go this weekend and probably for about 3 weeks either. I dont recomend playing just yet till we get permission.

Ha ha yes i have encountered HUGE ass spiders and ran through webs too, i just hope nothing bit me
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Message for all scouts:

This is the Closest you will ever get to the airbase!

any scouts entering, tread carefuly and do post more pictures, there is in fact a way to acess parking through the rear via road by job corps building but we may need to see security for permission to enter.

Do not try to sneak past the guard! keep an eye out for all signs and don't accidentlly enter the base!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terra forming our current location!   Terra forming our current location! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra forming our current location!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2