AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Vote_lcapmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death Voting_barmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Vote_lcapmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death Voting_barmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

my ps3 got yellow/red light of death

Go down 
+6
Roadrash
EAGLE
tommygunner9
Jester
devil
DEVIN
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Empty
PostSubject: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:06 pm

whoo noes how to fix this? please this is an emergency!

Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:47 pm

DEVIN wrote:
whoo noes how to fix this? please this is an emergency!

i fixed a couple of xbox360 red ring of death, i might be able to figure this out. i just need to do some research
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:00 pm

i know how to fix it , it happened to mine too
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:31 pm

it might be a connection issue with the hard drive. you can take it out and check the connections, its just a laptop hard drive. this is a common proble wiht the hdd on ps3's, i never had a problem with mine because i changed it out with a 250gb before it happend
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 pm

its something that u have to solder on. JESTER for how much$ can u fix it for me?
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:43 pm

see this is why ps3 is gay
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
see this is why ps3 is gay

i have had my ps3 4 3 years it overheated because it was in a tight spot my cousins had there 4th x box 360 on in an open space for 15min...it fried and got rrod. and when that happens u have to throw it away.what happened to my ps3 is an easy 30min fix.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:01 pm

coooo r u gona cum saturday?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

check the roll call section Razz
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:05 pm

ill bring it saturday.

better DO IT FAGGOT! lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 pm

DEVIN wrote:
ill bring it saturday.

better DO IT FAGGOT! lol

if for some magical reason i cant fix it ill giv you the money back. but thats gotta be like you set off a hand grenade next to your ps3
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:11 pm

DEVIN wrote:
ill bring it saturday.

better DO IT FAGGOT! lol

if for some magical reason i cant fix it ill giv you the money back. but thats gotta be like you set off a hand grenade next to your ps3
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

ill give u tha money after its fixed. aaaight
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:16 pm

how bout you gimme the money after i put my foot in your ass?
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:19 pm

DEVIN wrote:
its something that u have to solder on. JESTER for how much$ can u fix it for me?

thats if the power supply is bad, but you should check the hdd because it will do the same thing
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:32 pm

ps3 aint gay tommygunner they are really good there just expensive but in my opinion i think xbox360 suck dick
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

I fix ps3's
Back to top Go down
mr.taco.13
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mr.taco.13

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 pm

isnt that red ring of ps3 the same to fix like the red ring of death on xbox360 ..i mean the towel trick where you dont have to take it apart and void the warranty but u have to do it every two weeks or so
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:07 pm

mr.taco.13 wrote:
isnt that red ring of ps3 the same to fix like the red ring of death on xbox360 ..i mean the towel trick where you dont have to take it apart and void the warranty but u have to do it every two weeks or so
that bull shit that will only annoy the fuck out of you and screw your system even more.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:37 pm

yea it will.No thanks roadrash JESTER'S gonna fix it for me.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 pm

DEVIN wrote:
yea it will.No thanks roadrash JESTER'S gonna fix it for me.

yer damn right i am
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:48 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 10:49 pm

mr.taco.13 wrote:

its a completly different issue. its not caused by overheating like the xbox360. and why worry about voiding the worranty? if its stll unter warranty you can get it fixed but this usually happens way after the waranty is up
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:34 am

xbox360 has the largest online population of any system on the market right now so please stop yourself for making dumb comments like xbox sucks dick
when ps3 if im not mistaken had such crap ratings in sales for there key franchise METAL GEAR SOLID that the franchise (which was a ps3 exclusive) now is also in the hands of Microsoft (xbox360) . . . case and point .

have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my ps3 got yellow/red light of death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next