AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dressing Light for Summer time Vote_lcapDressing Light for Summer time Voting_barDressing Light for Summer time Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dressing Light for Summer time Vote_lcapDressing Light for Summer time Voting_barDressing Light for Summer time Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dressing Light for Summer time

Go down 
+9
Ariel
AnarchistGrandpa
Roadrash
Digital Jedi
SEABEE
Jester
onotix
gonzalo
SandDragon
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Dressing Light for Summer time Empty
PostSubject: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 am

I see alot of people packing so much gear in this summer heat, Man that looks way too exausting!

They wear armor carry multipul clips, knives, and tactical stuff that almost never gets used!

all this cool stuff really adds up...in wieght and also generates more body heat...which would eventually slow you down.

Players that seemingly seem to not show the effects are usually quite in shape and recover much faster!-this is quite rare! not everyone is a skinny guy that is cappable of running and performing acrobatic sh@t with a gun! Kidsofters and teens recover fast!

We got alot of Juggernaught badboyz and Geardos who carry these monster guns and 6000 bbs inside their ammo drum! They wear armor and all this tactical gear...great to have but it will wear them out a bit especially if they are sitting in the sun waiting for a game!

Now for the skinnys: these are players armed with Guns like light machine guns or pistols.They may only run around with 1 or 2 clips in pocket, They are using all they ever really need!
This player is wearing no armor except for eye protection....please note that with the loss of one advantage you gain another... speed!-plus the player also cools down faster in some cases.
Players doing this will have to try different battle tactics.

Your armor and gear looks cool but is it really cool?
I recommend that players just minimize all the way down to basic gear in this summer heat.
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:41 am

i get wat your saying sanddragon but most of them want to simulate wat takes to be a real soldier.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

i decided 2 saturdays ago that my vest can go to hell and ill just tape 2 high caps together.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 am

gonzalo wrote:
i get wat your saying sanddragon but most of them want to simulate wat takes to be a real soldier.

exactly man. all my gear that i carry i can handle and i recover quick even though i am fat (jk im pleasntly plump)

all the heat did was make me buy a new summer vest thats smaller and cooler and doesnt trap the heat in more places....as for my gear, all of it is still going on my new vest even though its like 2 times smaller cause id rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it cheers
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:09 pm

gonzalo wrote:

the guys who continue to do this will learn the hard way is not always the best way!

In actual war, gear was often left behind as soldiers quickly found out how light and swift there enemy was fighting.

EXAMPLES:

Vietcong, Japanese WW2 Infrantry,Russian soldiers,Cuba, and Elite special forces.

Most armys found in tropical climates wore light cool gear!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Yea, i going to do the same as jester did buy a smaller vest and keep all my gear
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:03 pm

Quote :
="Jesteri am fat (jk im pleasntly plump)

no your fat lol! lol! and extremely plump lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 pm

SEABEE wrote:
Quote :
="Jesteri am fat (jk im pleasntly plump)

no your fat lol! lol! and extremely plump lol! lol!

lmfao youre just jealous that my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

and sand dragon. did light gear work for the japanese? what about cubans? russians? if you answered no like you should have then theres your answer.

as for elite special forces, what special ops unit do you see wearing nothing but their bdus an a magazine in their pocket? none. they are all wearing vests even if its hot and they have to wear smaller or specialized vests.

as for the vietcong, they werent rich soldiers. they all couldnt afford vests or even mags to put in them.
and seeing as their attacks were mostly shoot, waste your mag and hide attacks, theres your answer too.

im not saying that you need to get a vest but saying youre gonna ditch it cause its summer or cause itll make you slow just means that you cant handle your gear......maybe if you get used to it youll change your mind.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 pm

the us had to nuke teh japs to beat them....
in soviet Russia Germans run from you.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 pm

my under Armour works really well with the heat even with all my gear . the sweat it catches makes you cool down, as the breeze comes through.i encourage you to get one.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:22 pm

You dont need to be 100 percent acurate MILISIM... Just try to go light and cool...wear only bare essentals or pick clothing that seem to keep ya cool.

this is the point.

some people all geared up may say you are a NOOB but the HOT SUN will say otherwise!

I am even thinking of ditching any accurate milisim wear just for adapting to Florida heat...

That Zoot suit may not always work but keep the Gangster in yere heart!

can't wait for my New TOMMY GUN! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: ha ha   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:41 pm

hey,,,,, im not that skinny Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
im buying lots of stuff from seabee so i wont be so cool after all
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 pm

onotix wrote:
the us had to nuke teh japs to beat them....
in soviet Russia Germans run from you.

^^^^^^ AGREE!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Everyone can wear what they like to if they want to go all dressed up then they can do that and be hot all day now you can go in small shirts and shorts and the bb will do more damage when it hits the skin then when it hits your long sleave or paints but thats ones choice or go cool and take the pain or hot and be a little bit more protected.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 pm

A great idea to stay cool is to go dressed like the guy that is on the display picture just a shirt with a vest over it (with his hands up)
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 pm

i away wear a shirt am not scare to geting hit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by gonzalo on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Its not about being scared or not its for exsample i dont mind getting shot lets say in the arm while wearing a t shirt. But some do mind having to walk around with there arm full of bumps or those little spots bb leave when they hit you. Some people dont like to have to go out to the movies with those bumps on thier arms showing looking like if you arm has herpes lol when really you just got sprayed by bbs lol I really dont care but to the people that are like pretty boys they probualy do care you usally see them out thier and say hey man arent you hot wearing all that and they respond hey i just dont want to get scared.
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:02 pm

pretty boys >:\
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: ha ha   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:07 pm

gonzalo wrote:
i away wear a shirt am not scare to get hit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every time i run across a post, your there; and to my surprise you always have incorrect grammar. How long has it been since you've attended school? Jesus man
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm

thats how i always dressed and my vest is ventilated but its still pritty hot.if any body wants a vest that will keep u cooler u can get one a surplus variaty located in hialea its 40$.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:12 pm

under armour brand vests? seems like an idea
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Did i ask you how is my grammar?
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
i away wear a shirt am not scare to get hit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every time i run across a post, your there; and to my surprise you always have incorrect grammar. How long has it been since you've attended school? Jesus man

Dude next time you see i wrote something just dont read it and mind your own business...
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:39 pm

thats what spec ops wear in the heat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dressing Light for Summer time
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next