AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Voting_barmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Vote_lcapmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Voting_barmy ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

my ps3 got yellow/red light of death

Go down 
+6
Roadrash
EAGLE
tommygunner9
Jester
devil
DEVIN
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
x305xANthOnY98
Corporal
Corporal
x305xANthOnY98

my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:18 am

Xbox!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:21 pm

id take a pc over both anyday
Back to top Go down
mr.taco.13
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
mr.taco.13

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 pm

hell yea! xbox360 wins! Smile
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:01 pm

mr.taco.13 wrote:

yes!
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:04 pm

devil wrote:

I wish I had a PC. I have a Macintosh. Can't play any games. Did you know you can buy a XBOX controller and it works for you pc games.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm

mr.taco.13 wrote:

hell yeah it wins.......dick sucking contests. graphics, exclusives, ease of acces, free internet, better accessories. etc all better than xbox

xbox had to make several "new" xboxes to fix glitches and shit that should have been fixed before starting to sell xboxes, ps3 on the other hand has not. just like the ps1 and ps2 and psp. theyve made a new slim ps3, with the same gear and everything the other ps3s come with.

theres nothing like asian tech.

xbox is just gods way of laughing at american stupidity
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:44 pm

i know write .American technology!! Lmao STFU!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:45 pm

all od our tech comes from mostly japan and guess were the ps3 come from. Owned
Back to top Go down
devil
Sergeant
Sergeant
devil

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:01 am

BOOM wrote:
devil wrote:

I wish I had a PC. I have a Macintosh. Can't play any games. Did you know you can buy a XBOX controller and it works for you pc games.

i used a ps3 controller. and the graphics of my last computer ate the shit out of xbox360 and ps3 by far, it made them look like the original ones lol
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:05 am

ps1 graphics look better than xbox.lol
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:56 pm

there is no console that is better then one another they each have there pros and cons however to say that one sucks dick is completely WRONG!
by the way both consoles come from japan jester wtf are you talking about american tech or japns tech ? same shit dude .
also ps3 didnt have as many glithcs because they waited a long as time to release the damn thing and they lost money to xbox because of it however i agree games like call of duty look better on ps3 games like halo loook better on xbox and are far better then killzone which was said to be the halo of ps3 i shat my pants laughing at that for the record and the customer service for xbox is far better then ps3 so is the exclusive content that you think is so awsome we on the xbox get the same shit as you even faster as we get the content first and you have to wait three to 4 days later Smile
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 pm

damn. why are u taking this so seriously? scratch
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

Zulu wrote:
there is no console that is better then one another they each have there pros and cons however to say that one sucks dick is completely WRONG!
by the way both consoles come from japan jester wtf are you talking about american tech or japns tech ? same shit dude .
also ps3 didnt have as many glithcs because they waited a long as time to release the damn thing and they lost money to xbox because of it however i agree games like call of duty look better on ps3 games like halo loook better on xbox and are far better then killzone which was said to be the halo of ps3 i shat my pants laughing at that for the record and the customer service for xbox is far better then ps3 so is the exclusive content that you think is so awsome we on the xbox get the same shit as you even faster as we get the content first and you have to wait three to 4 days later Smile

You do realize you just said Halo looks better on XBOX then PS3. Think about it for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 pm

lol thats why i didnt carry on why ps3 rips xbox a new ass
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Its finally fixed.lmfao
Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Congratulations you managed to survive about a month and a half without a PS3.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 pm

BOOM wrote:

No.i have resorted to drugs.lmao
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 pm

DEVIN wrote:
BOOM wrote:

No.i have resorted to drugs.lmao

drugs and giving traffic light BJ's for 5 bucks a light
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ps3 got yellow/red light of death   my ps3 got yellow/red light of death - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my ps3 got yellow/red light of death
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2