AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!

Go down 
+39
Vagabond
Pandemonium
SoldierXDefcon
Drunk Monk
M4Wolf
SheepDogRex
Silk
GioZ00
EAGLE
DoubleTap
ThomasTheTankEngine
Landa
hitgen
bbrandon55
SFAA, Inc.
Slayerfanx55
Soul_purifier
Reaper
Digital Jedi
Umbrellaemployee
Pepper
Randy
Slim
DEVIN
Repo
Medic_TD_Dan
Trip
CRANE
Gmery
rolonvan
Airsoft Danny
Nixon
tommygunner9
MAG
predator2-58
Jester
sithlordharley
gonzalo
SandDragon
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

I know there are too many players playing as GIs here and we need more bad guy players!

If you want to role play resort to research on the type of guy you dress as...You may have purchased a Tommy gun and the Band of Brothers look is quite a fine way to go...

Since I have an AK 74 now I have gone as either a Taliban, a Vietcong, and even as a Communist soldier!

My tommy gun happens to be a Chicago Gangster edition so getting the right clothing is just plain bad ass and will greatlly set a mood for your personal experience and might just help in team Identification better!

I did a little research on each and Its really fun when ya get a lot of players forming these milisim like teams that really show a sign that the teams are hard core serious!

You can find these cool items by plain exploring shops, visiting gun shows and army surplus...and searching online for items that are hard to get.

here is my best photos:

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Mobste10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 49575310

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Bankhi10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 47834610

Heres some of My Vietcong shots...

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Vietco10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 28301_10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 46296411

Now for some terrorist and Evil communist bullshit!.....
You might be a Communist if....
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! P1014511

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 49581710

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! P1013110
I guess we will not go out peacefully!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! P1014217

You might be an Airsoft Nazi if......

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Hogan_10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Dsc00227

Vietcong Soldier

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Dsc00412

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:09 pm

I use 2 like my german outfit xD
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:14 pm

gonzalo wrote:

If you got a picture you should post your most bad ass photo here!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! P101041063/43/p1010410.jpg

YARRH!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:30 am

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Flash2
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! DSC_0097-1
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 am

[quote="sithlordharley"] KICK ass photos!

Here's one of Tommy gunner, ... Really great effort here! keep it up!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Dsc00022

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Dsc00023

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Dsc00024

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Dsc00026
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:03 pm

my pmcPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 30125_385952801425_655361425_440143
metal gear solid pmc
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! CIMG3371
more pmc
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! DSC_0013
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! DSC_0059
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Untitled-1-1
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Yo sandman, i just noticed that the pic of you shooting your tommy gun in the white suit, your shooting the gun but your finger aint on the trigger lmfao
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Jester wrote:
Yo sandman, i just noticed that the pic of you shooting your tommy gun in the white suit, your shooting the gun but your finger aint on the trigger lmfao

Sweet pictures here!... Oh and that tommy gun where my finger is not on the trigger...due to Saftey first habit!
Back to top Go down
predator2-58
Corporal
Corporal
predator2-58

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 am

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Snapsh10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 0371010

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 2-6610

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:17 pm

gonzalo wrote:

Funny you mention it...Im working on my GERMAN SHIT!....

heres my LUGER, you will see it tommorow!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! P1014220

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! P1014221

I will be looking in on other NAZI clothing and gear...TO BE CONTINUED!...
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:25 pm

just a suggestion maybe we should make a tactical gear section for the forum because when ever some one starts a topic like this it gets lost in the pointless crap and spam people post and just have it so people can ask questions and work on their impressions and we could also make guides to help noobs who have no idea what their doing idk if im the only one who has ever thought this just an idea that popped into my head
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:39 pm

[quote="MAG"]just a suggestion maybe we should make a tactical gear section for the forum

You gotta point but for this topic it is safe to see people posting gear and photos of them wearing it and maybe gear they are assembling to go with an airsoft era costume....This topic is like a gun show,

POST YA BEST PHOTOS HERE!

Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:43 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]
MAG wrote:
just a suggestion maybe we should make a tactical gear section for the forum

You gotta point but for this topic it is safe to see people posting gear and photos of them wearing it and maybe gear they are assembling to go with an airsoft era costume....This topic is like a gun show,

POST YA BEST PHOTOS HERE!

maybe just sticky this topic and make life simple
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

yo sanddragon thanks for posting those pics man i was gonna ask if u can do it since u have them lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

tommygunner9 wrote:
yo sanddragon thanks for posting those pics man i was gonna ask if u can do it since u have them lol

You are very welcome... I will post any photos of anyone I deemed have put a worthy effort on outfits and gear!

Post Ya best Photos HERE!
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

thanks man mad respect!
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Work in progress USMC 0311 kit.
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 46151_1353579373917_1664419882_30910696_3242202_n
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDWP0dUidIM
^Loadout video.
High Speed Low Drag Kit.
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 100_1417
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 100_1418
Old kit.
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! DSC03083
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 100_1319
Kitlist on request.
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm

have u been watching the art of the tactical carbine
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:08 pm

MAG wrote:
BUST EM'!
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Nixon wrote:
MAG wrote:
BUST EM'!

i assume thats a yes and i want that dvd so bad
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 7:32 pm

MAG wrote:
Nixon wrote:
MAG wrote:
BUST EM'!

i assume thats a yes and i want that dvd so bad
I just borrowed the from a friend. lol
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 pm

heres my newest.. its a navy seal
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! IMG_0613
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! IMG_0610
based a lot off but with some changes
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 30018bfy5
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 pm

This is my finished woodland camo gear ( This was taken on my phone so sorry if it does not look good)

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 09081010

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 09081011

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 09081012
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm

sithlordharley wrote:
heres my newest.. its a navy seal
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! IMG_0613
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! IMG_0610
based a lot off but with some changes
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! 30018bfy5

The Boat scene is the most realistic I have ever seen... What airsoft field does this take place at?

Some details to add to the tale... it is quite interesting.

I vote this photo the winner!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 pm

thats cuz the boat pic is real lol its what i based my loadout from
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next