AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!

Go down 
+39
Vagabond
Pandemonium
SoldierXDefcon
Drunk Monk
M4Wolf
SheepDogRex
Silk
GioZ00
EAGLE
DoubleTap
ThomasTheTankEngine
Landa
hitgen
bbrandon55
SFAA, Inc.
Slayerfanx55
Soul_purifier
Reaper
Digital Jedi
Umbrellaemployee
Pepper
Randy
Slim
DEVIN
Repo
Medic_TD_Dan
Trip
CRANE
Gmery
rolonvan
Airsoft Danny
Nixon
tommygunner9
MAG
predator2-58
Jester
sithlordharley
gonzalo
SandDragon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 pm

my loadout will be up soon .....
Back to top Go down
SoldierXDefcon
Corporal
Corporal
SoldierXDefcon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 am

This is My Jungle and Urban loadout

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Movie10

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Skull11
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 pm

One hot girl actually attending actually looks like Lara croft- "TOMB RAIDER"
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Dsc00726

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Dsc00719

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Dsc00718

If this Fabulous Video game girl logs on....well here's your hot pictures....You made my book in the milisim outfit section....maybe you can even add those round glasses and other gear to make it look even better!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Dsc00725

I think I will go play more TOMB RAIDER!

Last edited by SandDragon on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 am

no no no she needs the KWA USP MATCH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Vagabond
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Yea she does. It'd look legit then.
Back to top Go down
Hoover45
Private 1st class
Hoover45

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 5870669782_0bebbbffe2_z
Back to top Go down
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:08 am

Well, I actually can't play around too much with my loadout, being that I have team uniform to adhere too. I remember one time I went out wearing a tie and button down shirt.
I was originally going for a post nuclear holocaust survivor loadout. I might finish it one day and wear it out to the field (don't tell Chief).

I actually don't have any good pictures of my old load out. This is the best I could find.

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Apocsurvivor2
Shot at 2012-03-22

I'm the one with the Sword. It actually broke, I'm not sure if I broke it or someone broke it and didn't tell me. None the less I want to make it a part of my loadout again somehow, maybe find a smaller one that isn't made of metal. But I really want a sword on me again, it felt right.
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Apocsurvivor3
Shot at 2012-03-22

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Zoominapocsurv1
Shot at 2012-03-22

As of right now my loadout feels empty to me. hopefully I can still finish it with a guerrilla type feel. I'm considering making my own vest/chest rig and eventually my own homemade pistol holster.

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Guerillainmaking1
Shot at 2012-03-22
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:27 pm

[quote="tommygunner9"]Knowing you, you'll be delighted to hear this! My dad has confirmed me that he wants to build a German WW2 SS impression! I already emailed him the list of everything he'll need. In the end, he'll look something like this:

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Arhme1

He is going to look like the guy on the left with the MP40, except maybe with a helmet. He is going to have every little detail an SS soldier had. The best part is, he said he'd pay with Team Schnell! I wanted to tell you this because I know how much you love the Germans and finally, we are going to have a stitch-knot impression of one!

BUT IT GETS EVEN BETTER! I have an American, Russian, and my dad has a German impression. The only one missing is the Japanese soldier impression. My dad said, "Let's build all four impressions!" So the next one is going to be a Japanese impression! I plan on letting you wear it at a game so you can banzai charge!! Haha!

Holly Shit Tommy Gunner !

This is the kind of stuff that still inspires airsofters to take it to that other level rather than just show up with a Mask and T-shirt...Airsoft is looking respectable!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 am

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Img_1810

thats the gun i'll be using from now on Very Happy

trying to stray away from m4/m16's

also, i like version 3 gearboxs more than 2's!
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:52 am

also, i had to epoxy the rail that is holding the grip on -.- 48 hours to dry!

i will be touching up the wood with stain asap!
and will be posting a picture of my rig soon!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:19 am

Ok , after several months of inactivity, I finally gave in and purchased a brand new Airsoft AK47 for my Vienam or Terrist loadouts..."Charlie is back"!

I always looved the feel of vintage metal and wood and a style that I was playing the Bad guy type!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Pictu130

The Bayonete which is real actually fits on it like a glove, I shit you not!, The folding stock is a bit troublesome as it gets in the way of the selector andif you happen to be using a drum mag it will get in the way...I had a blast running it in its compact form and Im looking forwards to acquiring a new Drum mag so i can make the rain of BBs, just pour!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Pictu131

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Pictu132
Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 am

SandDragon wrote:
Ok , after several months of inactivity, I finally gave in and purchased a brand new Airsoft AK47 for my Vienam or Terrist loadouts..."Charlie is back"!

I always looved the feel of vintage metal and wood and a style that I was playing the Bad guy type!

The Bayonete which is real actually fits on it like a glove, I shit you not!, The folding stock is a bit troublesome as it gets in the way of the selector andif you happen to be using a drum mag it will get in the way...I had a blast running it in its compact form and Im looking forwards to acquiring a new Drum mag so i can make the rain of BBs, just pour!

This seems like a silly question, but you can't fold out the stock with the mag in place, correct?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:30 pm

RecoN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

This seems like a silly question, but you can't fold out the stock with the mag in place, correct?

Aparentlly there are many types of AK 47 variants..This one has a swinging hinged stock that is not the sideways folding type and folds directly inline with the gun itself.

This can present a problem if you needed it out but already had a Drum mag in place....the swinging type stock also gets in the way of the selector so if you are in CQB mode and its already folded up, you gotta have everything ready in critical moments.

The Stock extended, eliminates those problems, unless you need to convert to CQB mode fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8