AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!

Go down 
+39
Vagabond
Pandemonium
SoldierXDefcon
Drunk Monk
M4Wolf
SheepDogRex
Silk
GioZ00
EAGLE
DoubleTap
ThomasTheTankEngine
Landa
hitgen
bbrandon55
SFAA, Inc.
Slayerfanx55
Soul_purifier
Reaper
Digital Jedi
Umbrellaemployee
Pepper
Randy
Slim
DEVIN
Repo
Medic_TD_Dan
Trip
CRANE
Gmery
rolonvan
Airsoft Danny
Nixon
tommygunner9
MAG
predator2-58
Jester
sithlordharley
gonzalo
SandDragon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:56 pm

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
BTOC - Basic Tactical Operators Course

Description: This seven week course delivers maritime interdiction common tactical skills and advanced tactical marksmanship to prepare personnel for high risk response mission operations. This is designated “High Risk.”

This course consists of classroom instruction and instructor-led/supervised advanced practical exercises (drills) at the small group level. Subject matter is designed to prepare a newly assigned member to effectively, efficiently, and safely gain the basic and advanced tactical skills necessary to function as a unit assault team member. The student must achieve 700 of a possible 1000 points, or 70%, to successfully complete this course. This training is designated high risk.

Maritime Interdiction !

Good stuff for your friend, but he is still a POG!

Now, go wash your mouth...

note the high risk

Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:00 pm

MAG wrote:

Description: This seven week course delivers maritime interdiction common tactical skills and advanced tactical marksmanship to prepare personnel for high risk response mission operations. This is designated “High Risk.”

This course consists of classroom instruction and instructor-led/supervised advanced practical exercises (drills) at the small group level. Subject matter is designed to prepare a newly assigned member to effectively, efficiently, and safely gain the basic and advanced tactical skills necessary to function as a unit assault team member. The student must achieve 700 of a possible 1000 points, or 70%, to successfully complete this course. This training is designated high risk.

Maritime Interdiction !

note the high risk

All training with live-fire ammunition is designated High Risk -

If you want more information about high risk training, just PM me and we can talk through there.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:01 pm

MAG wrote:

Maritime Interdiction !

note the high risk

All training with live-fire ammunition is designated High Risk -

If you want more information about high risk training, just PM me and we can talk through there.
il just ask him but thanks
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 IMG_0971
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 42584953

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Basicef
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:56 am

jeans Razz
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Photo_11
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Photo_10
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 am

Hai guise!
Got some new shit for my Marine kit, enjoy.
Oh, I am terrible at posing for pictures. lol
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1524
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1526
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1522
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1523
Kitlist on request.
Back to top Go down
http://shireairsoft.webs.com/
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: SandDragon in Marpat!!!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:44 pm

SandDragon in Marpat!!!

I did not choose to go in this but my team Army guys insist that I match the team so here it is...Will have to sacrifice some personal pride to represent the team colors and the pressure is on being a team Captain...Guess I cannot rule with an Iron fist!...LOL!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 P1014813Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 P1014814

I focused on getting Devil his full uniform and I as well was Directed by Devin who I left in charge of coordinating the Uniform as I only represented- "THE MONEY!"

The project of the day ran $130.00 dollars...money well spent to get things going FAST!

Now Devil has 3 different Shirts, A Marpat T-shirt and a Marpat Tunic and a decent pants that matches Devin's set.....No more Running and Gunning in T-shirt and jeans!.... Now you gonna represent!

Couldn't get the camera shy fool to stand for a photo- most likely to get him flicking me off his classic middle finger!

Now work out the Velcro attachment on your issued FAST patch.

I'm Now working on hanging the Iron cross badge!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hey look who it is its CAPTAIN GAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:21 pm

EAGLE wrote:

you forgot to include a picture of your self to go along with that comment.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:22 pm

DEVIN wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

you forgot to include a picture of your self to go along with that comment.

LMFAO i was going to write the EXACT same thing
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:24 pm

I was just playing devin i dont really mean it but yeah nice outfits cheers
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 am

Just went to South Beach and went into a cool shop that had all sorts of War treasures... Wanna get me those high quality Russian goggles but will have to wait next week...I picked up an actual Vietcong helmet...So I do not have to always go as the Farmer coolie version!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 28301_10

The New Vietcong helmet...

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Dsc00410

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Dsc00411

Now all I need to do is go ambush some American G.I.'s!
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:00 am

SandDragon wrote:
Just went to South Beach and went into a cool shop that had all sorts of War treasures... Wanna get me those high quality Russian goggles but will have to wait next week...I picked up an actual Vietcong helmet...So I do not have to always go as the Farmer coolie version!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 28301_10

The New Vietcong helmet...

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Dsc00410

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Dsc00411

Now all I need to do is go ambush some American G.I.'s!
Cool Vietcong helmet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Here's some not so shitty pics of my Marine kit.
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 190658_1894416729888_1525667535_32011711_1718683_n
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 188834_1894414889842_1525667535_32011709_662088_n
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 188834_1894414889842_1525667535_32011709_662088_n
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 188462_1894409369704_1525667535_32011694_3624749_n
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm

flight suit and lwh i like, now did u get the nomex gloves
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 pm

NICE LOADOUT !!!!!!! 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm

MAG wrote:
No, I'm kind of in debt right now, I just bought a Flyye CIRAS.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Nixon wrote:
MAG wrote:
No, I'm kind of in debt right now, I just bought a Flyye CIRAS.

you found flyye in the us or did u import it also is it mar or land
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm

US, it's a Maritime.
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1541
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1542
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1543
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 100_1544
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 am

[quote="aweseome vest pics[/quote]

your doing a force recon impression then im guessing
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 pm

That's a negative, I'm doing a DEA FAST team member.
Like this:
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 DEA
And this:
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 FAST7
MFR, is WAY too expensive for me. Plus, I don't like the Land CIRAS.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:05 pm

not bad some one i know was going to enter that unit but they put hiring on freeze so he couldnt they have some good stuff
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 102_0810

Meh I was bored
Back to top Go down
Nixon
Corporal
Corporal
Nixon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 am

My new ub3r 1337 high speed contractor kit. Surprised
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Photoon2011-04-22at0014
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Photoon2011-04-22at0011
*Don't mind the broken PEQ, I'm just a clutz.
Kitlist, top to bottom:
Security hat
Oakley SI M Frame 2.0
Tan shirt
Flyye Force Recon Vest
x2 Flyye M4 double mag pouches
Flyye admin pouch
Flyye Medic pouch (IFAK)
Flyye MBITR pouch
Flyye flash/smoke grenade pouch
Condor one point sling
1st line
Condor battle belt
Condor open top M4 mag pouch (Black)
Condor dump pouch
Any other questions, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next