AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Vote_lcapPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Voting_barPost your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!

Go down 
+39
Vagabond
Pandemonium
SoldierXDefcon
Drunk Monk
M4Wolf
SheepDogRex
Silk
GioZ00
EAGLE
DoubleTap
ThomasTheTankEngine
Landa
hitgen
bbrandon55
SFAA, Inc.
Slayerfanx55
Soul_purifier
Reaper
Digital Jedi
Umbrellaemployee
Pepper
Randy
Slim
DEVIN
Repo
Medic_TD_Dan
Trip
CRANE
Gmery
rolonvan
Airsoft Danny
Nixon
tommygunner9
MAG
predator2-58
Jester
sithlordharley
gonzalo
SandDragon
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:40 am

u can dress like a terrorist if u want but im guna rep the home team
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:02 am

i was just posting my opinion sanddragon... im sry i dont wana wear ur costumes cuz im an american not some damn terrorist... i said u can be my guest and wear it but i wont
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:04 am

sithlordharley wrote:
u can dress like a terrorist if u want but im guna rep the home team

Ok you!.....You are the special exception... too good to attempt partaking in getting either team colors!

Maybe it may be too strong a stuff for ya to try, spoken like a true n00b....And I might as well give up being serious, ya shits! and wear a fukkin T-shirt that says n00b! LOL!

This is about making team IDs for game standardization... You should all get both shemags and your dedicated other gear,,,

It is OK if you can take it another step further...

It is not OK to shoot it down and not be a team player!

Maybe I too am a special exception....I merely want to rally the players to organize, I enjoy my outfits and want to share in on the fun, maybe we can actually decide and agree on game clothing Id outfits like say hats and helmets.

Don't be Cheap!... get the Shemag!.... Be a team player! ....I wanna see ya all with the rag for ID use on game day.

If you don't have anything nice to say, Don't say it!

All of my Outfits are just for the game I am not affiliated with what ever I choose to look like and really this is just for the game!...already getting too much bullshit by Assholes who are too dumb to see it that way!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:06 am

and im an asshole ok... ill remember that
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:11 am

sithlordharley wrote:
i was just posting my opinion sanddragon... im sry i dont wana wear ur costumes cuz im an american not some damn terrorist... i said u can be my guest and wear it but i wont

What if there is a game and you are needed on the other team?

I would do my part and surely you will do the same.

I was thinking this for the team ID post... (stop friendly fire)

and it is indeed a problem that players did not think of standardizing a team.

HRO got there patches but when mixed in with say team FAST and others it gets stupid weird how to tell a friendly from a foe!

...AND TAPE is just not good enough! I figure players can also get the shemag rags so we can now have a standard ID system....just get it and I will explain it in the field!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

im all about organization but to a point...
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 am

sithlordharley wrote:
and im an asshole ok... ill remember that

You are not an Asshole!....Sorry If I was extreme!

Just don't like getting shot down, My postings are backed by practical design for the game and is for the fun of the game.

This is a Hobby we all share for the fun but it is worthy to be positive about everyone's ideas... Occasionally I may blow off some steam...If shot at I might shoot back! lol!
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
sithlordharley

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:19 am

ya but u have to realize that not everyone wants to wear those type of outfits what may be fun for one may not be for another.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:29 am

sithlordharley wrote:
ya but u have to realize that not everyone wants to wear those type of outfits what may be fun for one may not be for another.

I understand that certain outfits are not always great... My Vietcong hat actually stands out too well and needs to be painted, also can get caught in tight spots!...The point of uniforming soldiers is so that they are uniformed,

What if we all dressed just like you?... You and your team would have less TKs and would look pro....Now all those other outfits of different eras I wear, I expect no one here to try it but the simple fact that shemags are being used in the games means that players could take it more serious.

In Japanese culture It is like the concentration bandanna: Showing off enthusiasm means you will be mentally and physically ready !
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:41 am

Building up a Costume outfit:

I know it can become expensive but I say slowly build up your era outfit... I find this to be the best way to slowly assemble a full uniform, It can also be fun during the treasure hunting process which could take all year... The outfits do not need to be purchased all in one big shot and therefore this is the cheaper way to go pro.

Now I know you guys are able to buy Shemags say this weekend but I am almost certain you guys can build on it right down to weapon gear eventually.

I just purchased a German soldier hat from WW2 era and I will slowly be collecting gear and saving money to build up a matching uniform- I consider this part an extension of the airsoft hobby and even role play- It is very fun indeed!

,,. It may all start with a weapon and a theme!
Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 P1014210

After the Shemag you might wanna buy the Taliban style hat!!!!

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Out_0211
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 am

were do you guys get all this stuff? ebay?
Back to top Go down
hitgen
Corporal
Corporal
hitgen

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:29 pm

military surplus stores, flea markets, gun shows. if not then the interwebs
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Trip wrote:
YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL GET A LIFE.... OR GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.... AND FOR MR FT BRAGG OVER HERE I FUCKING DARE YOU TO TRY TO TOUCH ONE OF MY PATCHES... ILL GIVE YOU A REALITY CHECK...

Tough talk. LOL

Anyway, USCG are a bunch of POGUES.
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
Trip wrote:
YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL GET A LIFE.... OR GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC.... AND FOR MR FT BRAGG OVER HERE I FUCKING DARE YOU TO TRY TO TOUCH ONE OF MY PATCHES... ILL GIVE YOU A REALITY CHECK...

Tough talk. LOL

hey asshole i know guys from the uscg and they have more wounds from a-stan the most people inthe army and the kicked complete and utter ass so dont talk shit about other branches
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:19 pm

MAG wrote:
Trip wrote:

Tough talk. LOL

hey asshole i know guys from the uscg and they have more wounds from a-stan the most people inthe army and the kicked complete and utter ass so dont talk shit about other branches

Hmm, do you even know what a POG is?

Do you even know where A-stan is located? (landlock country)

And last, you should wash your mouth and stop being such a rebellious 13 year old. Good manners will take you long way.

"This public announcement has been brought to you by the US ARMY Officer Corp"
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:20 pm

MAG wrote:
Trip wrote:

Tough talk. LOL

And last, you should wash your mouth and stop being such a rebellious 13 year old. Good manners will take you long way.

Everyone knows that the Merchant Marines is where it's at.
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Coast Guard, The Navy's little sister. Smile

Slim by the way people is not in the Coast Guard. He is United States Army...Airborne. And Mag, anyone enlisted or any veteran can run their mouth about any branch, any time. Its part of the Oath when you first enlist, you just dont know it...its a silent rule.

Im sorry but I love how people love to talk about the military or run their mouths. I will easily tell you right now Thomas, I sadly was a POG. I will admit it. I have the DD214 to prove it. LOL

Last edited by EuroSoft78 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Hmm, do you even know what a POG is? its someone who is considered an officer worker sits on their ass

Do you even know where A-stan is located? (landlock country) special operations and yes i do

"This public announcement has been brought to you by the US ARMY Officer Corp"[/quote]
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:26 pm

DT ODA-196 wrote:
MAG wrote:
Trip wrote:

Tough talk. LOL

Everyone knows that the Merchant Marines is where it's at.

I heard they even had their own SF and DELTA-SEAL-PJ-PMC-RANGER-CCT-ATACS-PSYOPS-DIVERS-SAS; I heard of a guy who was with them, but the organization was so secretive that he didnt even know he was part of it.
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:29 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
Coast Guard, The Navy's little sister. Smile

Slim by the way people is not in the Coast Guard. He is United States Army...Airborne. And Mag, anyone enlisted or any veteran can run their mouth about any branch, any time. Its part of the Oath when you first enlist, you just dont know it...its a silent rule.

Im sorry but I love how people love to talk about the military or run their mouths. I will easily tell you right now Thomas, I sadly was a POG. I will admit it. I have the DD214 to prove it. LOL

I am sadly still a POG :-(

Hey, who is Slim?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Slim is the person who was just a bit offended about some kid wearing special forces tabs. Part of the reason that one poster Trip said he should try to remove his patch.

Hey dont be down on yourself man, the military needs its POGs. We are a breed like no other...those grunts couldnt do jack shite without us. HAHA!
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 pm

MAG wrote:
Hmm, do you even know what a POG is? its someone who is considered an officer worker sits on their ass

Do you even know where A-stan is located? (landlock country) special operations and yes i do

[/quote]

POG: Personnel Other than Grunt (all personnel non-Infantry)

Special Operations USCG unit? hmmm, see this is what always bothered me, everyone always seem to claim to be in some sort of SOF unit or secretive organization; why cant they just say they were QM or FA or something, I mean, I would rather be a Supply Officer than a Sniper (air conditioner, good food, and good rest vs none of the previous mentioned)

Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm

MAG wrote:

POG: Personnel Other than Grunt (all personnel non-Infantry)

Special Operations USCG unit? hmmm, see this is what always bothered me, everyone always seem to claim to be in some sort of SOF unit or secretive organization; why cant they just say they were QM or FA or something, I mean, I would rather be a Supply Officer than a Sniper (air conditioner, good food, and good rest vs none of the previous mentioned)

[/quote]

i have his btoc shirt
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:44 pm

BTOC - Basic Tactical Operators Course

Description: This seven week course delivers maritime interdiction common tactical skills and advanced tactical marksmanship to prepare personnel for high risk response mission operations. This is designated “High Risk.”

This course consists of classroom instruction and instructor-led/supervised advanced practical exercises (drills) at the small group level. Subject matter is designed to prepare a newly assigned member to effectively, efficiently, and safely gain the basic and advanced tactical skills necessary to function as a unit assault team member. The student must achieve 700 of a possible 1000 points, or 70%, to successfully complete this course. This training is designated high risk.

Maritime Interdiction !

Good stuff for your friend, but he is still a POG!

Now, go wash your mouth...
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

God damn Google is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!   Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your best airsoft outfits and Weapon loadouts here!
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next