AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Not Calling Hits! Vote_lcapNot Calling Hits! Voting_barNot Calling Hits! Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Not Calling Hits! Vote_lcapNot Calling Hits! Voting_barNot Calling Hits! Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Not Calling Hits!

Go down 
+2
Zulu
NOBODY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Okay guys all I gotta say is to please try your best to play fair and not cheat especially cheating yourself by not calling your self out when you get shot. I has been seen on video and once again from a helmet cam it clearly shows a player getting hit over and over again and not calling the hits??????? no sense in cheating. That's going to make it a little difficult when we have team wars especially when there are cheaters. I sure as hell wouldn't want to earn a good name on the field as being a good player when in truth I am gaining by cheating. I will see how we can assign a volunteer referee through games to catch those that like to cheat. I know sometimes you don't feel the hits but you damn sure can hear them when they hit you! video footage caught of any cheating will be posted for all the see and hopefully serve as a lesson learned. I don't want it to get to that point. Lets have honor, play safe and lets all enjoy!

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:20 pm

thanks for addressing this nobody because yea its something that bugs everyone and its way out of hand already, i myself and other have seen two players this past weekend who shall remain nameless get shot call out walk a few feet from the fight and come right back in THATS NOT ACCEPTABLE ! and on another note for a player who shall remain nameless "don't preach the ten foot rule when shot" you yourself don't fallow it from time to time . thank you and have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Zulu wrote:
thanks for addressing this nobody because yea its something that bugs everyone and its way out of hand already, i myself and other have seen two players this past weekend who shall remain nameless get shot call out walk a few feet from the fight and come right back in THATS NOT ACCEPTABLE ! and on another note for a player who shall remain nameless "don't preach the ten foot rule when shot" you yourself don't fallow it from time to time . thank you and have a nice day Smile

Agreed, Thanks for your input Zulu.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:34 pm

I got some input also man! This week Nobody would have been disgusted with the play out there it was ass nasty as I have ever seen it like wow. Every game it ended in agruments 5/5 times. The vibe was bad like every man for themselfs. I don't no what to say we got players their saying that they were not coming back to Sfar cause if the cheatingyhere was. Like Zulu knows those nameless people that agrue who ilhit first onthe midde of games and one just leaves those games thier sit out then hear that we need peace and fun. There was so much that I can go on and on but Nobody we need to do something for this next Sunday and talk to people before games cause it's that bad.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:43 pm

you guys wanna be able to prove your hitting people and be able to rub their faces in it when they argue otherwise? look no further.....gun cameras for 30 bucks heres a link to my homies website.(XIII from perfect soldiers)

i just got mine yesterday and i gotta say, its the best damn quality ive seen in a camera that small..

heres the link

http://perfectsoldiersmiami.freeforums.org/verdict-combat-analyzer-t47.html

theres test videos there and whatnot.....he sold en masse to pb matrix....but then again 30 bucks from the source or an arm and a leg elsewhere...your call. if youre interested hell prolly be at sfar this saturday hoping all goes good...if not hell be at silo
Back to top Go down
Zulu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 am

ok random question what are rank points for ? how do we even get those ? and anothing question when are the pics being posted ?
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

SOME ONE TODAY GOT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT CALL YORU HIT THE FIRST TIME

Not Calling Hits! 300px-FN_SCARS

CALL YOUR HIT OR YOU WILL GET SCARED
Back to top Go down
NegativeHit
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
NegativeHit

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Zulu wrote:
ok random question what are rank points for ? how do we even get those ? and anothing question when are the pics being posted ?

Exactly. but still it looks cool. Alot of numbers. Shocked lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Calling Hits! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Calling Hits!   Not Calling Hits! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Calling Hits!
Page 1 of 1