AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

cops at fox hole on saturday

Go down 
+20
xpvnreaperx
SFAA, Inc.
Digital Jedi
evil e
tommygunner9
SheepDogRex
Landa
Jester
NOBODY
ThomasTheTankEngine
Night breed
SandDragon
spook
Repo
Mirko
sithlordharley
hitgen
Y12-Scorpion
DEVIN
chief
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Repo wrote:
The problem with "Airsoft in Progress" in when the little patrolman that would have just drove on by or watched what was happening calls his superiors and they say "Trepass them" then the field is done.

Yes, I guess getting shot by the cops is better... If you post a sign on either side of the staging area, the officer will see that first and maybe he will not take out the rifle and just get out and ask what is going on. We are not posting the sign on the turnpike just 10 or 15 feet away from the camp.
Also, we should try not to play too close to the fence. If you can see the park area, you are too close. I haven't been feeling good so I have not been out there for a couple of weeks so I am not sure how much you guys have cut down but we can cut down a path along the back before the back road and make that road parallel to the park off limits. That would be our out of bounds. Like SandDragon says, the less the see us the better.
Back to top Go down
tommygunner9
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
tommygunner9

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:52 pm

The way things are going in this country, everyone is scared. Everyone is killing everyone, and everyone is harassing one another. I had cops pull out their glock 9mm on me for simply showing my Thompson to a friend just outside my house. I guess some neighbor saw me with it and thought it was real or something. I have to say, not a nice situation. Point is, everyone is scared, so something like this isn't really a surprise. The cops that were at my house claimed in a very rude manner that my orange tip wasn't visible. They could have shot me, because if they don't see a tip, they mistake it for a real weapon. A word of advice. I know that the orange tips on our guns kills the look of them and can give away your position in a game, but I'd rather have my tip on and visible that end up with 2-3 gunshot wounds. Let's make our orange tips visible again, that way we can avoid what could turn out to be something unimaginably horrible. The last thing we need is a death on the forum.
Back to top Go down
evil e
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
evil e

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:58 pm

chief wrote:
as me and my brother were ready to leave my mom watches as a cop gets out of his car with an m4 aiming at me at my brother then as he approaches he yelled hands up and get down and also calls back up he then told me not to move and asked what were we doing there i answered i was playing airsoft and then explained its kinda like paintball so he understands obviously my mom got scared when he saw the cop pointing his gun at us so she accelerated to the point her van was next to the cop and she also explained we were just playing as 2 more cops joined the one already aiming at us the other 2 were totally cool they asked were we had our guns i kinda stood up to show them and i guess i scared them so me brother just yelled dont move so i just pointed at teh guns they grabbed them and were amazed at hoe realistic they looked after that it was all cool they just asked a couple of things and claimed they got a call saying people were shooting real guns they just said it was all cool and not to ever point our guns at anyone outside of were we play and then we left and they stayed i guess to see who else comes out thats when scorpion came out and saw us (goldish van) lol

Damn! what a realistic scenario! Smile
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Not enough information   cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Hey guys I have absolutely no Confirmation by the guys telling this storry they seem to be always telling it in bits and pieces!....Fucking n00bs!

I want CONFIRMATION that the Cops actually discovered and entered the FOX HOLE!... That they were not just waiting at the entrance.

I want CONFIRMATION that they said anything of Trespassing or that they said we were forbidden from the area.

The n00b report said in vague details that they were checked and the cops came due to machine gun noises and maybe a cheating flanker who got seen by the soccer team at the park!

I continued to ask detailed information and get only n00b details...I want CONFIRMATION- THE FULL DETAILED REPORT!

Whenever I type in a Debrief I seriously tell the Detailed event. and If it was a Cop encounter I tell it all!

The n00b report just tells me you guys just bumped into a cop and he let ya go...Nothing else.

Got something to say or add- PLEASE DO TELL!

Not Enough Information Was Said!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Y12-Scorpion wrote:
He was being searched I was blocked from leaving:

Someone from over on the other side of the fence heard what they thought was Automatic gun fire Ignorant I know to not know the difference.. but any event the Police were called.. and Chief happen to be the first one they saw leaving with the Officers Weapon drawn (real M4)Chief was ordered to Comply..
He was asked several questions...and guns checked after about 15 min when I arrived as I was leaving the officers stood down and no further delay issued....I was not approached...

I want to Know all those cop Questions...Remember carefully and tell it !

What time of day did this happen?

Were you at the very entrance of Fox hole?

Did the Cops enter and check out Fox hole...Do they know of it?

How much info did you tell?

What did they say other than do not show your shit in public.

Your Input is VITAL DETAIL as to weather we can carry on events in FOX HOLE.

....Bad news means I'm Driving over to Fox hole and Packing up all our gear left in the staging area!

I really think the gas powered airsoft machine guns are way too noisy...Please reduce the noise or you doom us all!

How come this wasn't reported to us on a debrief the very day or minute it happened!... Why wasn't any of us ever phone called!...seems like some n00b was too busy fleeing to care or maybe they forgot about it and went to get beer and drugs!- OH I FORGOT!

These are the moments when i really think our crew is nothing but airheads and kids...TEAM? What Team?.... I don't think I have a team!
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:04 pm

I wonder at what time they came, because I left at 5:10pm exactly, right after the sadtaxi.. and i am pretty sure i (and my 2 friends) were the last ones....

we walked to the school (were we got picked up, guns in their boxes) and didnt see anyone around...

hmmmm scratch
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Solution.............. RINKER where police play paintball and airsoft,atv . and everyone in miami knows what goes on there. thats its no more RINKER IS THE WAY TO GO .the end
Back to top Go down
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:34 pm

As far as my suggestion instead of the comunity arguing about gray areas of the law take a look around there are things being put into place to give us areas to play. Dan stein"Shooter" has busted his but getting a county to give use of propperty to play legally and has sponsors on board and is getting attention nationaly.now yes some of these legal fields are far to drive too from miami but we need to show support because once one county sees that it works and we show airsoft in a positive manner it will only open eyes and doors from other county parks with waisted vacant land.we as a comunity have to stick together if not it wont work and we will be right here in this dilemma that has plagued airsoft since the incarnation of the sport here in florida .we live in the sue me capitol of the world and no body wants to give us a chance because of the stereo type that comes with people shooting at each other with guns.so we can ban together for our common love of the sport or we can talk and speculate all day and do nothing which leads to exactly that except for the fact that fields will continue to shut down trespassing violations will come into effect and airsoft as a whole will continue to get bad publicity.
I hope this clears up ant questions
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Landa wrote:
I wonder at what time they came, because I left at 5:10pm exactly, right after the sadtaxi.. and i am pretty sure i (and my 2 friends) were the last ones....

we walked to the school (were we got picked up, guns in their boxes) and didnt see anyone around...

hmmmm scratch

Ya this story sounds unbelievable!

Maybe its a FAKE! ...Since it seems like that I don't believe the story pans out.

If this really did Happen then you guys really have loud ass guns and should tone them down or use a quieter model or place more gaming distance between us and that park which just happened to be doing a major soccer event.

Also I suspect someone Flanking was seen!...Now that's overdoing it!

I believe no one should attempt to do that because your silly tactic will cost us the whole field!....Stay out of sight!

We will later discuss this matter at the field on game day to establish a better code of public stealth!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:49 pm

chief wrote:
as me and my brother were ready to leave my mom watches as a cop gets out of his car with an m4 aiming at me at my brother then as he approaches he yelled hands up and get down and also calls back up he then told me not to move and asked what were we doing there i answered i was playing airsoft and then explained its kinda like paintball so he understands obviously my mom got scared when he saw the cop pointing his gun at us so she accelerated to the point her van was next to the cop and she also explained we were just playing as 2 more cops joined the one already aiming at us the other 2 were totally cool they asked were we had our guns i kinda stood up to show them and i guess i scared them so me brother just yelled dont move so i just pointed at teh guns they grabbed them and were amazed at hoe realistic they looked after that it was all cool they just asked a couple of things and claimed they got a call saying people were shooting real guns they just said it was all cool and not to ever point our guns at anyone outside of were we play and then we left and they stayed i guess to see who else comes out thats when scorpion came out and saw us (goldish van) lol

This is the most Important Quote the Cops said , They Said...

Read between the Mother fucking lines!

they looked after that it was all cool they just asked a couple of things and claimed they got a call saying people were shooting real guns they just said it was all cool and not to ever point our guns at anyone outside of were we play

Reread the whole story and see where this quote was saying, So the Cops know and said it is OK and not to do it anywhere else!

That enough said is a GREEN LIGHT! afro

If not...THEN DO TELL!
Back to top Go down
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 am

ok i arrived home at 3 :35 from a 15 min drive which means we left fox hole at 3:20 right after MAG pulls out on his van with her mom i remember they were the last ones because they told me about my bro and yes GREEN LIGHT is what i thought when the cops pointed out not to point our guns at anyone outside where we play and when they seemed really interested on the guns and i asked so are we cool they said YEAH ITS COOL then i shaked hands with all 3 of them and left im guessing they thought we had permission to play or something because teh ydidnt look concerned at all about us playing there they looked more concerned about how real the guns looked and more amazed than concerned and its not fake scorpion can prove it he was there too!
Back to top Go down
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 am

so what we need is someone to support us and ive been thinking most of the people playing airsoft want to get enrolled with the army or navy or whatever im sure theres a military organization out there willing to promote a sport that incentives people to join their organizations i mean they use tv commercials and many other things to get people to join why not support a sport that prepares and motivates people to join as soon as they turn the required age well its just a thought but makes sense
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 am

chief wrote:
ok i arrived home at 3 :35 from a 15 min drive which means we left fox hole at 3:20 right after MAG pulls out on his van with her mom i remember they were the last ones because they told me about my bro and yes GREEN LIGHT is what i thought when the cops pointed out not to point our guns at anyone outside where we play and when they seemed really interested on the guns and i asked so are we cool they said YEAH ITS COOL then i shaked hands with all 3 of them and left im guessing they thought we had permission to play or something because teh ydidnt look concerned at all about us playing there they looked more concerned about how real the guns looked and more amazed than concerned and its not fake scorpion can prove it he was there too!

This is exactly the reassuring info I need...and It may help if the other air softer who was searched, told his view as well.

...I am a bit angry that this story was not not taken seriously enough to be posted Immediately.

.. You see... A cop incident is to me ground shaking news....Like it rocks the very foundations of my ...sandcastle!

There was a cause and and there was an Effect.
You make a noisy battle and probably get seen, Out comes a cop!

If this ever happens again I want all on the Forum to Immediately report any details however delicate that will detail our playing status for the location.

The Cop must literally say we cannot be there!

SO WE CAN CARRY ON! afro
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 am

well i know this place that me and my dad go to shoot off our real guns. we know the owner. hes has a class for milsim and self defense with a weapon. hes into the this stuff(only with real guns) but i can talk to him and see if we can use his land there or see if he has another piece of land near by. he will most likely charge us to use it but im sure i can talk him down to makeing it just a couple bucks per person or maybe even free if we keep it clean and help out with a few things.

its way out from the public but not so far out that you feel like your in the boonies
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:22 am

chief wrote:
3:20

ok, i saw Scorpion leave at this time, but where were the cops? becosue a tthis time there was a bunch of people still there, playing,

were they in the other side or what? did they see us? or just you?
Back to top Go down
chief
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
chief

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am

Landa wrote:
chief wrote:
3:20

ok, i saw Scorpion leave at this time, but where were the cops? becosue a tthis time there was a bunch of people still there, playing,

were they in the other side or what? did they see us? or just you?

they were just straight ahead (as you exit the field ull c a bunch of tires)then you turn left and then right they were parked on that intersection idk if u get me
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 am

spook wrote:
well i know this place that me and my dad go to shoot off our real guns. we know the owner. hes has a class for milsim and self defense with a weapon. hes into the this stuff(only with real guns) but i can talk to him and see if we can use his land there or see if he has another piece of land near by. he will most likely charge us to use it but im sure i can talk him down to makeing it just a couple bucks per person or maybe even free if we keep it clean and help out with a few things.

its way out from the public but not so far out that you feel like your in the boonies

that sounds like a great idea. especially if is a field used for self defense and stuff

ive been meaning to contact bigshots (near tamiami airport) they do paint ball but maybe theyd open up to the idea of airsoft, especially since its a cqb place
Back to top Go down
Landa
Corporal
Corporal
Landa

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 am

@chief... i get ya, lol they didn't see the other 20 players inside Razz

@CQB place idea: they will also like the fact that airsoft is cleaner...and realistic, they will feel that their field is being put in good use Very Happy

btw whats up with that technon tactical?
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 am

I know my words here are not read or taken with any kind of respect...however, you all fail to miss one important topic. Liability. As Nightbreed stated, no one wants to take responsibility if a major accident occurs. And you cannot deny the fact that you have had some major incidents that have affected peoples way of life. i.e. - falling into a hole and breaking a foot.

What is going to stop some new kid's parent from suing whoever they have to to take care of what happened? Then what will happen to your "green" field? Shut down, finished...and what happens to the sport...we get a bad light again. Unless you find someone willing to dish out the money for insurance to insure the land so you all can play, you will have a very hard time finding a place to do it legally. So you might want to think about insuring yourselves with a legit insurance company before you approach anyone.

Then if you want to work with a park or county, be prepared to be open to the general public. Anyone who is anyone will be welcomed, (except paintball players of course) whether it be a "noob" as you so like to call them, or someone from out of town. Not too mention the set of rules that will be set by the county and the insurance county. Such as no longer will minors be dropped off like a day care center...remember there are State laws about not only owning one, but operating one as well. Oh and dont forget the permits fees....you really dont want to know the cost of something like them to get a field built to handle something like airsoft.

There is more than you think that will go into something like this. SFAA is hoping to lay the groundwork so that it may expand to other counties and help set an example elsewhere. Palm Beach County were the ONLY ones willing to hear us out. Broward will never really allow something like that...just wont happen..perhaps a private indoor place, but outdoors, its not gonna happen. And Miami, well....its touchy and tricky in that area...we have talked with officials, but get the runaround with them.

As Nightbreed previously stated, the best thing to do as this point in time is to work together and not against one another......
Back to top Go down
xpvnreaperx
Private 1st class
xpvnreaperx

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:58 am

im chiefs brother, nd all i have to say is tha yes it happened around 3:15 pm, and basically the cop came due to someone calling, because as he told us to get on the ground, he asked "Where are the guns", so we pointed to them (they were not visible), also they did say to "NOT PLAY AT NIGHT".
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 am

xpvnreaperx wrote:
im chiefs brother, nd all i have to say is tha yes it happened around 3:15 pm, and basically the cop came due to someone calling, because as he told us to get on the ground, he asked "Where are the guns", so we pointed to them (they were not visible), also they did say to "NOT PLAY AT NIGHT".

This is another important Officer command ...At least they did not say Game over - get out!

Now Sanctioned fields like Soccer, Basketball, and public parks....Anyone can still break there foot, Neck in any kind of accident, Take tropical park with its huge center hill and lake. Any kid can take a tumble or drown!

Who do you sue when it really is all your own fault!

Want to sue everyone?....Might as well close down places like The Grand Canyon- Hell, Pave it over and fill it in!

Everywhere is Dangerous and people die from lightning strikes to bee stings.

There are in fact, Skateboard parks in some public parks!

The area in use is a public inactive lot and roads that are not in any use.

You can get a child at play sign and place it at the entrance with yellow cones and it is all legal.

This area is Grey and Green as far as I see it.....I bet if ya asked a Lawyer he would say the same based on the data.

The Land is not ours but we can use it the way we use it because we are not living on it nor making money off it. We have not disturbed any residents... The area is so inactive it will hold!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:41 am

You are missing the point Sanddragon, and you are failing to listen to reason. And to be honest, you can do better than ask a lawyer, you can ask the County Commissioner directly. Their email is public so contact the Miami Dade Commissioner and ask. Its as simple as that. Public land as you say is fair game, so if you can get it in writing, then you have something to show any police officer that steps foot on there. Dont know if it would work for Homeland Security...but if you got local support you are good.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
You are missing the point Sanddragon, and you are failing to listen to reason. And to be honest, you can do better than ask a lawyer, you can ask the County Commissioner directly. Their email is public so contact the Miami Dade Commissioner and ask. Its as simple as that. Public land as you say is fair game, so if you can get it in writing, then you have something to show any police officer that steps foot on there. Dont know if it would work for Homeland Security...but if you got local support you are good.

Ya I know there are some Kinks in the armor but I will say that there is a bit of armor here!

I really would like to join a coalition of airsofters who will meet up with the city and work out the possibilities if Fox hole can become an actual park...Get me in a meeting with right people and I will draft the park down to garbage pickup and volunteer clean up effort!

We all have good ideas but If you know the right channels and gather the right people it could happen in a way that the government will grant us the use of the land and it will become a public airsoft park!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm

That "coalition" exists already. www.sf-aa.org The South Florida Airsoft Association.

Come on up to the BBQ and show your support. If you have questions ask an SFAA staff member.

Once this first field is done, we can pave the way to try and attempt something in Miami. But you have to start somewhere. It took well over one year to even get the permits signed for a legal, PUBLIC airsoft field run and sanctioned by a group of airsoft players that works directly with County officials. And it is still going to take time to get it up and running.

With an ENTIRE airsoft community behind instead of two thirds of it, we stand a much better chance.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:28 pm

SandDragon wrote:
EuroSoft78 wrote:

Ya I know there are some Kinks in the armor but I will say that there is a bit of armor here!

I really would like to join a coalition of airsofters who will meet up with the city and work out the possibilities if Fox hole can become an actual park...Get me in a meeting with right people and I will draft the park down to garbage pickup and volunteer clean up effort!

We all have good ideas but If you know the right channels and gather the right people it could happen in a way that the government will grant us the use of the land and it will become a public airsoft park!

well i know quite a few police members and detctives in homestead. ive talked to them about this and they like it. were gona see if its something i can bring up in the next town meeting. they would even back us under certain circumstances, just simple volunteer stuff which we already do. im thinking of bringing up the baseball field. it was meant for the marlins but they dont use it and homesteads losing money on it. maybe it could be comverted.

ive been talking to the mayor of homestead aswell. hes open to it but restricted. im trying to see if we can get him and the council to come out and see just how good we operate. but if i do this we need to plan this out. everyone would need to be on their best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cops at fox hole on saturday
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next