AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

cops at fox hole on saturday

Go down 
+20
xpvnreaperx
SFAA, Inc.
Digital Jedi
evil e
tommygunner9
SheepDogRex
Landa
Jester
NOBODY
ThomasTheTankEngine
Night breed
SandDragon
spook
Repo
Mirko
sithlordharley
hitgen
Y12-Scorpion
DEVIN
chief
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 am

Jester wrote:
NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU

OJ needs you study

i dont get it?

The Juice. OJ Simpson Lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 am

Anything is possible, You got to start early if you want success, you will get it. Unlike many people I have known, they graduate from High School and do pizza delivery and work low income jobs just chillin and taking a break from education. Next thing you know our hard earned tax money supports them.

So Jester if you are doing what you say, don't stop you will be rewarded at the end and enjoy all the goodies that come with the reward. Nice house, nice car, nice motorcyle "I know you want one" Wink , Money and a nice wife. And many airsoft guns Smile

So continue on the course and don't let anyone or anything stop you from doing it.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,
NOBODY
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:25 am

NOBODY wrote:
Anything is possible, You got to start early if you want success, you will get it. Unlike many people I have known, they graduate from High School and do pizza delivery and work low income jobs just chillin and taking a break from education. Next thing you know our hard earned tax money supports them.

So Jester if you are doing what you say, don't stop you will be rewarded at the end and enjoy all the goodies that come with the reward. Nice house, nice car, nice motorcyle "I know you want one" Wink , Money and a nice wife. And many airsoft guns Smile

So continue on the course and don't let anyone or anything stop you from doing it.

Best of luck to you.

Regards,
NOBODY

By all means I wish him well if he is going to school and one day Law School but sadly anything is not possible, logic is. Again, I wish him well regardless where he is in his schooling.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 am

DT-ODA anything is possible.My sister finished her bachelors and graduated college at age 22.bought an apratment in brickel downtown when she was 19.She was gonna go to newyork last december for a better job but her boss literaly begged her to stay and he raiseed her salary after recnetly raising it a month before.And she is getting more vacation days with pay and they promised her trips to newyork paid.Part of her nwork involves the walstreet stock market and she wil be buying a house soon.she has occomplished all that and more and she is only 23years old.ans was the youngest one in her class in college.So yea anything is possible and jester is near his last samester of law school at 19.
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:51 am

OK, clearly this is an exercise in futility. I would ask for proof but honestly I don't care that much to take it that far. In addition, your sister received her bachelors degree at 22 because she went to school for 4 years, the average alloted time of such a degree. It may impress you but sure as hell doesn't impress me. Regardless, he isn't in Law School, you can say he is but I know for a fact he isn't, not with that grammar.

Honestly I'm not here to make enemies, when someone says they are something and don't have the facts or even the simple comprehension of what they are talking about, I call them on it. Especially saying you're educated when the exact opposite is the case. As stated earlier, this is an exercise in futility, so consider yourselves the winners.

I don't want to discourage anyone, especially Jester from going to school and pursuing your dreams and what not. Just don't claim you are something until you are.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:16 pm

DT ODA-196 wrote:
OK, clearly this is an exercise in futility. I would ask for proof but honestly I don't care that much to take it that far. In addition, your sister received her bachelors degree at 22 because she went to school for 4 years, the average alloted time of such a degree. It may impress you but sure as hell doesn't impress me. Regardless, he isn't in Law School, you can say he is but I know for a fact he isn't, not with that grammar.

Honestly I'm not here to make enemies, when someone says they are something and don't have the facts or even the simple comprehension of what they are talking about, I call them on it. Especially saying you're educated when the exact opposite is the case. As stated earlier, this is an exercise in futility, so consider yourselves the winners.

I don't want to discourage anyone, especially Jester from going to school and pursuing your dreams and what not. Just don't claim you are something until you are.

do you have nothing better to do than to troll around downing people?? its perfectly possible that he is doing exactly what he sys he is. ive personally witnessed several people completeing such degrees in the same amout of time. a friend of mine got his bachelors in 21 months, just under 2 years, which like you said is normally a 4 year program.

now please, stop with the unneeded criticism.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:23 pm

lmfao, so because i dont feel like writing in propper grammar im not studying law? thats great logic.
and because some guy on the internet doesnt believe that im studying law or am nearing my last years in it i have to show him proof?

you must be a real cool guy at parties
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:32 pm

DT ODA-196 wrote:
Jester wrote:
DT ODA-196 wrote:
Jester wrote:
Dude, i study law and im near my final years and i can tell you that in this case there IS NO gray area or a green.......just cause they cop said its cool, its only cool by HIM, cause if another cop comes along and doesnt know about it hes gonna do the same thing

if the school or whatever wants us arrested they can and will.

its all a matter of how we present ourselves.

as for everybody sueing everything, remember that this is miami, the land of dominoes and scarfaces and loud speaking

How are you in your final year of Law School? You're 19.

someone didnt read what i wrote

"im near my final years" meaning im almost done..
and its called HARD work thats how.
So you have an Undergraduate Degree and are nearing completion of Law School? At 19? Never mind the impossibility of that but the fact you say you worked hard, yet you are too lazy to capitalize your sentences and use proper paragraph structure.

You guys are going far off topic...Open up a new thread!

People here are taking concern for the Fox hole situation, The status use of the Land, And the status of the Law as to whether or not it is Grey or GREEN!

Base your comments that reflect the TITLE of THE TOPIC POST.
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Disregard, good luck. Honestly I spent too much time on this, think we all did. Again, Good Luck.

Quote :

You guys are going far off topic...Open up a new thread!

People here are taking concern for the Fox hole situation, The status use of the Land, And the status of the Law as to whether or not it is Grey or GREEN!

Base your comments that reflect the TITLE of THE TOPIC POST.

Honestly it looks like if you guys don't get any officials behind you on this you are going to be dealing with this for remaining time you go there, until they officially shut you down. You don't have permission to play there, simple, until you do, you are at the mercy of the police officer that happens to pass by or respond to a call there. If he is nice he'll let it go if not, you are SoL. You might want to plan on moving on and not waste your time on this field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cops at fox hole on saturday
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4