AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Vote_lcapcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Voting_barcops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

cops at fox hole on saturday

Go down 
+20
xpvnreaperx
SFAA, Inc.
Digital Jedi
evil e
tommygunner9
SheepDogRex
Landa
Jester
NOBODY
ThomasTheTankEngine
Night breed
SandDragon
spook
Repo
Mirko
sithlordharley
hitgen
Y12-Scorpion
DEVIN
chief
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night breed
Corporal
Corporal
Night breed

cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:57 pm

As far as technon goes the first open house games are scheadueld for the end of feb i will post the details after our photo video shoot there this evening.
But guys honestly come to the bbq and show your support and mingle with the community. see you guys sat at the SF.AA BBQ fundraiser.
Back to top Go down
spook
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
spook

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:01 pm

Night breed wrote:
As far as technon goes the first open house games are scheadueld for the end of feb i will post the details after our photo video shoot there this evening.
But guys honestly come to the bbq and show your support and mingle with the community. see you guys sat at the SF.AA BBQ fundraiser.

not everyone has the transportion to get that far out. its not like its in miami
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Sent a Formal letter to the City of Homestead city hall
City Departments
Parks and Recreation

Dennis Maytan

Dennis Maytan
Director

I did not give up any exact locations but proposed the idea of a sports park.

Here is what I wrote as a proposed idea.

Hello , I'm Victor Edward Leong

A member of an Airsoft association of gamers who play in South Florida and would like to help lay grounds for the creation of a new park.

Now we have soccer fields, football fields, and other playing fields but there are no dedicated airsoft fields... Airsoft games are like paint ball but instead of huge powerful balls the power and ammo size is smaller...Safety in any sport is a top priority so Eye protection is required here. the game is not as messy as paintball and that is why it is getting ever popular. Airsofters actually do not want to play in the messy paintball venues so we are all looking to an airsoft only playing zone.

The sport is Taboo in its nature so we are looking to an area out in the outer edges of the city, like a firing range, It cannot ever be positioned deep in the city.

So far the airsoft teams have resorted to playing deep out in the woods but would like to play at a more dedicated area...We have scouted out unused vacant land near the air-force base and a huge park, many of these areas have become actual dumping zones and could become recycled and cleaned up by our volunteers.- The Land is actually wonderful for the sport and well positioned away from the residential public with a high wooded buffer zone, very little modification is actually necessary other than adding a few signs, garbage cans, picnic tables and an admissions gate.....Operation can be the same as all other operating parks, sunrise to sunset and weekends only...and It can charge admission if needed to raise funds for the parks improvements.

Adding this unique park will increase local traffic in this area for local businesses and will better organize the sport activities here by creating a safe environmentally friendly focal point that is officially safe and well known to our public officials.

This sport requires too much land capital for any private venture so I figure it would be nice to start the ball rolling on this idea.

I am part of South Florida Airsoft Reserve Association you can reach me at my number
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:06 pm

If you are in fact an association, you will need to provide your EIN as well as State Registration number. I would recommend rewording that a bit. You are not registered with the state and they will look it up.

Oh and the other problem you are going to face is this....the land is actually owned by the Miami Dade School District. So you need to write to them, not the parks department. Like I stated, so much more is going to go into this than you think. And again, you are should go directly to the top of the food chain, not the parks director.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:15 pm

EuroSoft78 wrote:
If you are in fact an association, you will need to provide your EIN as well as State Registration number. I would recommend rewording that a bit. You are not registered with the state and they will look it up.

Oh and the other problem you are going to face is this....the land is actually owned by the Miami Dade School District. So you need to write to them, not the parks department. Like I stated, so much more is going to go into this than you think. And again, you are should go directly to the top of the food chain, not the parks director.

The way you state all this info, Why not you do all the talking and try to do the talks... I'm getting tired of trying my best to help ya all!

WANT ME TO GIVE UP!?

I am not being an ASSHOLE, I am trying to start up an idea....Go on, you seem to know it all - pull off the miracle!
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Sanddragon, I have done it....and I have succeeded, just like Nightbreed and I have been talking about. No its not your Foxhole location and no its not in Miami. But it is SOMETHING. It is legal, sanctioned and permits have been drawn up specifically for this sort of thing. You have to start somewhere right? Thats what you say...well it looks like the airsoft community is going to have to start with the field that the South Florida Airsoft Association is building. Yes there are other options, but we all know what they are.

This is a location for the ENTIRE community, not just a small group of people who want to meet and get together. This is a place where one day is all ages, the next 18+ ONLY. Every player is going to be catered to. All types....all the organization and the county ask is that the rules and regulations that are set forth...including the bylaws are followed by each and every member or player association with the South Florida Airsoft Association. The SFAA has so much planned for the field, game types that all players will enjoy.

This was told to me personally by the County parks department that we are being given an opportunity to prove ourselves and that the option to grow is there. WIth that said, I would strongly suggest coming to the BBQ on Saturday, show your support...meet a ton of players, perhaps win something and learn more about what is going on with the airsoft community.

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Dude, i study law and im near my final years and i can tell you that in this case there IS NO gray area or a green.......just cause they cop said its cool, its only cool by HIM, cause if another cop comes along and doesnt know about it hes gonna do the same thing

if the school or whatever wants us arrested they can and will.

its all a matter of how we present ourselves.

as for everybody sueing everything, remember that this is miami, the land of dominoes and scarfaces and loud speaking
Back to top Go down
Jack Rot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jack Rot

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 pm

eh, cops dont have anything better to do than fuck with innocent people, they let the murderer's and rapist's get away.
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Jester wrote:
Dude, i study law and im near my final years and i can tell you that in this case there IS NO gray area or a green.......just cause they cop said its cool, its only cool by HIM, cause if another cop comes along and doesnt know about it hes gonna do the same thing

as for everybody sueing everything, remember that this is miami, the land of dominoes and scarfaces and loud speaking

How are you in your final year of Law School? You're 19.
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 pm

You guys should just invade a small latin american country and use it as field.
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:02 pm

Silk ODA - 196 wrote:
Popcorn
Gay.
Back to top Go down
Silk
Private 1st class
Silk

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm

DT ODA-196 wrote:
Silk ODA - 196 wrote:
Popcorn
Gay.

Homo

Back to top Go down
BOOM
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
BOOM

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:40 pm

DT ODA-196 wrote:
Jester wrote:

He said he is near his final years meaning he's not on his final year.

Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:36 pm

DT ODA-196 wrote:
Jester wrote:

someone didnt read what i wrote

"im near my final years" meaning im almost done..
and its called HARD work thats how.
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm

what school?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:02 pm

Jester wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU

Good stuff.....

Why didnt you do ROTC?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Jester wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU

Good stuff.....

Why didnt you do ROTC?

wait college or highschool?

highschool= never thought it was worth it and didnt feel like taking crap from stuck up kids at school

college. im not sure, theres various reasons, and i wanted to join as a corporal, and i heard that with my credits i would be able to join as such. didnt wanna overdo it
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Jester wrote:
Jester wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU

Good stuff.....

Why didnt you do ROTC?

wait college or highschool?

highschool= never thought it was worth it and didnt feel like taking crap from stuck up kids at school

college. im not sure, theres various reasons, and i wanted to join as a corporal, and i heard that with my credits i would be able to join as such. didnt wanna overdo it

PM me
Back to top Go down
Mirko
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mirko

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Jester wrote:
spook wrote:
well i know this place that me and my dad go to shoot off our real guns. we know the owner. hes has a class for milsim and self defense with a weapon. hes into the this stuff(only with real guns) but i can talk to him and see if we can use his land there or see if he has another piece of land near by. he will most likely charge us to use it but im sure i can talk him down to makeing it just a couple bucks per person or maybe even free if we keep it clean and help out with a few things.

its way out from the public but not so far out that you feel like your in the boonies

that sounds like a great idea. especially if is a field used for self defense and stuff

ive been meaning to contact bigshots (near tamiami airport) they do paint ball but maybe theyd open up to the idea of airsoft, especially since its a cqb place

I have already contacted the people at bigshots (about 6 months ago) and they will go for it. I emailed the owner and he told me they could do a type of airsoft event, I think it was on Fridays depending on how many people show. If we get together and post a roll call a couple of weeks in advance, we can make our presence known to the owner so he can let us play there a few times a week and maybe give him suggestions about field set up that is more suitable for us. Let me know if you guys want me to set something up because I live very close to that place.

Last edited by Mirko on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:38 pm

Jester wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU

OJ needs you study
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Mirko wrote:
Jester wrote:
spook wrote:
well i know this place that me and my dad go to shoot off our real guns. we know the owner. hes has a class for milsim and self defense with a weapon. hes into the this stuff(only with real guns) but i can talk to him and see if we can use his land there or see if he has another piece of land near by. he will most likely charge us to use it but im sure i can talk him down to makeing it just a couple bucks per person or maybe even free if we keep it clean and help out with a few things.

its way out from the public but not so far out that you feel like your in the boonies

that sounds like a great idea. especially if is a field used for self defense and stuff

ive been meaning to contact bigshots (near tamiami airport) they do paint ball but maybe theyd open up to the idea of airsoft, especially since its a cqb place

I have already contacted the people at bigshots (about 6 months ago) and they will go for it. I emailed the owner and he told me they could do a type of airsoft event, I think it was on Fridays depending on how many people show. If we get together and post a roll call a couple of weeks in advance, we can make our presence known to the owner so he can let us play there a few times a week and maybe give him suggestions about field set up that is more suitable for us. Let me know if you guys want me to set something up because I live very close to that place.

that would be pretty cool. i say we do this, at least see what this place looks like. and if its any good cqb, then we can have our cqb fix till the kill house opens up to airsoft
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:52 pm

NOBODY wrote:
Jester wrote:
what school?

miami dade and FIU

OJ needs you study

i dont get it?
Back to top Go down
DoubleTap
Private 1st class

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:05 am

Jester wrote:
DT ODA-196 wrote:
Jester wrote:

someone didnt read what i wrote

"im near my final years" meaning im almost done..
and its called HARD work thats how.
So you have an Undergraduate Degree and are nearing completion of Law School? At 19? Never mind the impossibility of that but the fact you say you worked hard, yet you are too lazy to capitalize your sentences and use proper paragraph structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cops at fox hole on saturday    cops at fox hole on saturday  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cops at fox hole on saturday
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next