THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.
 
HomeFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm by NOBODY

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
 
DEVIN
 
Jester
 
Pandemonium
 
NOBODY
 
EAGLE
 
Rogue Echo 1
 
TANK
 
Streets
 
SEABEE
 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  

Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Share | 
 

 Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:11 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
Most of everything that this game revolves around is based on a uniform. It is Milsim for the most part. Every team out there that is worth mentioning has a set uniform.My team is U.S. Army based so we try and keep to their ranking and uniform styles.We however have 2 allies that are Marine based so their uniforms and structure are different. Dont really agree with the you cant judge a team by their load-out, but that is just my opinion . I like to see what other teams wear and incorporate it to my load-out if it seems practical. Enough about me lets talk about Sand Dragon a bit. Your uniforms make you who you are, however if your team is not like minded in what theme you want to present , then I dont think you can force them into it. This should be something that is discussed amongst your members. Just because you are CPT. doesn't make you a dictator. Keep in mind i have zero knowledge of what goes on with team FAST. I am just voicing my opinion.

Funny Quote-Your uniforms make you who you are,

SO you are saying I am really a NAZI, Vietcong, Russian , Communist son of a bitch 1920s Gangster!

SO you are saying I am a Hater and an ASSHOLE!

SO You really believe my Costume is the man who is me!

Airsoft is my secret taboo sport and I respect and hope you respect the fact that this is all just a fictional game of scenarios.

This is just a game!

I Never Made my team mates wear a Patch or Iron Cross badge and technically I can only Inspire them to give it a try!

Sure The Iron cross had a 300 year historic run and only one very bad Nazi ending....So what!.....Are we that dumb of a people to become historically fanatic and forget the other past 300 years for that one past blemish!

Also there are in fact current issues about bringing that metal back for all those who are Ignorant about it!- anyways I knew it was a hot topic and I took a chance and figured what the hell this could be fun!

As for Uniform issues... NO ONE can force or impose a Uniform upon a member... ONLY INSPIRE them and encourage them to follow with the team.

Maybe I stand alone test my team mates on this issue by blazing opposition uniforms and guns to boot... This is how I'm gonna spend my weekend and I am having fun...I do not require to be OFFICIAL in the team leadership thing because I really see my self as more of an adviser.

I actually am quite serious as a Leader but have not been Imposing Nor really ruled with an Iron Fist...

As Leader I felt that things were Casual and will run its course as it should... Lets keep it low maintenance as I was expecting a slow evolving team movement and nothing too radical - me being my own exception because I can spend my own money the way I feel and you need not follow nor keep up with the way I have fun. I will buy my own weapons and watch you drool... coming soon German MP40-MP44... Maybe Soviet RPG too!

I take different kinds of roles.

ONLINE -I may be a Leader and Adviser keeping people honest and down to earth.

In the Field- I try to organize the games.

During the games- I am not all that great as a leader and rely on my fellow players to tell me where to spray my heavy machine gun, and I have fun running and gunning... BANZAI!!!!!

Now some players are trying to place my Uniform as an Iconic image of the player that is a n00b!....Those people need to let it be and carry on with other game issues, YOU CANNOT FORCE A PLAYER to CHANGE!- Only Encourage them to slowly evolve.

Do not Heckle players who are dressed different!

Do not be the Materialistic airsoft player- Its acting rather snobbish and n00bish!

The guy with the big guns is not a pro-looks are deceiving!

Play as team even if it doesn't look like it is!

Disregard any trash talk and bullshit...Its only a game!


when youre the captain of the team you have to rule with iron balls. its your dictatorship.......listen to the population and if it tickles your pickle roll with it. if not then too bad
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 2174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:29 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]
Vudu ODA-196 wrote:


Play as team even if it doesn't look like it is!

Disregard any trash talk and bullshit...Its only a game!


Lol.thats funny coming from you.You have been doing the opposite of what i quoted.Just wanted to point that out.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:52 am

everyone has given you a piece of advice all just about saying the same general thing yet you continue to miss the picture.

People are going to continue to give you shit for the way you dress and act on the field no matter how many times you tell them to "not Heckle players who are dressed different!"

A team usually has a uniform to help identify friendly vs enemy, so if u continue to have your team not wear a uniform atleast make it so they are easily identified by wearing 1 article that is similar like a specific hat or top. Take a vote from your few remaining team members.
Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sikes
Private 1st class
avatar

Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 27
Location : BEES

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 am

I honestly think you should stop blaming others for such things. really. calm down, take a deep breath, and reflect on EVERYTHING that's going on lol. This seriously should stop, now, you're only making a fool out of yourself by making such a insignificant thing look so big. As the leader of FAST, you need to stop the childish act and show leadership. Stop with the complaining, please......also, turtles. i like them. with bees. turtle bees.
Back to top Go down
GizMo
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 269
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 54
Location : WHERE DUTY CALLS

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:49 am

HEY MR MODERATOR, IS TIME TO LOCK THIS TOPIC, TOO MUCH BULLSHIT IS SPENT ON IT AND IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE. IT MAKE THE FORUM LOOK LIKE GIRLS CAT FIGHTING.
GUYS SAVE YOUR ENERGY AND EFFORT FOR THE FIELD....IT IS A FUCKING GAME AND EVERYONE COMES HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY. "HAVE FUN"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fuiko
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 am

GizMo wrote:
HEY MR MODERATOR, IS TIME TO LOCK THIS TOPIC, TOO MUCH BULLSHIT IS SPENT ON IT AND IT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING FOR ANYONE. IT MAKE THE FORUM LOOK LIKE GIRLS CAT FIGHTING.
GUYS SAVE YOUR ENERGY AND EFFORT FOR THE FIELD....IT IS A FUCKING GAME AND EVERYONE COMES HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY. "HAVE FUN"

I am temporarily no longer the MODERATOR....NOBODY wants to do some maintenance to see some results.

This all now seems to be Focused on me rather than the general topic and it is rather funny seeing these guys impose their agendas.

You can all be against a guys personal outfit on game day and Hell to you!...I do not have to show up if you wish to drive players out who dress different!

You guys like to gang up on a person and crash their topic by ramming them with another agenda topic about a team uniform issue and I counter that by saying that you can only encourage them and really you are not allowed to force a member to do it.

I understand your point but maybe you unknowingly are taking it to your own extreme and did not notice... Its a free country...bear with your free rights and stop trying to pin another issue that is too far left of the main topic.




_________________




Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 517
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 am

Hmmm I don't think sanddragon gets that no one gives a fuck what he wears and that the only problem his teammates had with it was that he refused to wear the team uniform while bitching that no one wanted to wear iron crosses.

Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 am

Repo wrote:
Hmmm I don't think sanddragon gets that no one gives a fuck what he wears and that the only problem his teammates had with it was that he refused to wear the team uniform while bitching that no one wanted to wear iron crosses.


I told you guys I never Bitched! lol! I didn't quite have a uniform yet...why is no one being nice about the issue?

Stop being hostile....I will show up in my battle gear and be having fun as it should be expected.

Right now its anything goes.... now lets have fun!occasion

_________________




Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 2174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:47 pm

one of the reasons why i left was because your bitching about us not wearing the crosses was getting really annoying because it was constant.And were not saying all this things to you because of what you ware.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 pm

you gotta realize that thats not how it works.........as a team you decide on the uniform.....whatever gets most votes wins, alongside your approval. then whoever doesnt like it afterwards can quit,

there is no inspiration to team uniforms, its your way or the highway.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 1873
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 pm

oh also PREPARE YOUR ANUS
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm

DEVIN wrote:
one of the reasons why i left was because your bitching about us not wearing the crosses was getting really annoying because it was constant.And were not saying all this things to you because of what you ware.

Why are you manipulating my post with this hot topic issue?

I never annoyed you!...and even if If I was you still took the Iron cross patch but later on because you are angry about other issues you are now being annoying in my other topics and clearly are just trying to to get back at me in some other sort of way.

What goes on clearly seems to have failed in it announcement, reception and final execution...You did not put up enough of an effort to really do the patch thing or help me on the project at all!

You also willfully accepted an Iron cross badge but later on decided not to even try it ...ya I hinted a bit but never annoyed!

Now you are rewriting everything to make it look like I was ruling with an Iron fist and that is not true!

Now It seems that no one has stepped in and backed me, you were there, and of all people now you deny the truth!

I don't Know what you really want....To just plain defeat SandDragon in a debate topic.... Your Topic is off this topic!

Even if you are right from your view point you are acting like a pin head trying to paint some one else black!

This Topic is about general viewing of players and not the hard core shit you talk about... give it a rest!

_________________




Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Ok adjusted my hopup,now maybe this wont shoot over your head.
Sand you totally missed what I was getting at about you and your uniforms.
Stop being so damn defensive and listen to what team and forum members are trying to tell you.
Anyways this thread is lacking, I am going back to the Justice League of america one, It was so much more fun affraid
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 123
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:33 pm

This is gonna be one nasty divorce.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 3257
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-04-25
Age : 42
Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:46 pm

Vudu ODA-196 wrote:
This is gonna be one nasty divorce.



This was not about the hard core team shit... that is another topic but you all seem to want to make it go to lets see what about the team uniform rules and ya that is a whole different topic story.

The players involved got beef on me because they left my team and maybe I was a bit too hard about that issue... I am sorry ...I may have wrote too much about sensitive stuff in a previous debrief...and now it may very well be possible it will just continue in any other posting I make.

Lets please forget about those issues and stop bringing up nonconstructive issues about a personal incident with a player.

I took my time and went out of my way to support the forum... If this is the thanks I get , I might as well Quit... Log off and stop playing airsoft because the players I believed in began to act like savages!




_________________




Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 2174
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 22
Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 pm

We didnt have beef with you untill u made all those things up about us to make us look bad.You made this topic because u thohgt that i was judging you by what you wear for some reason.You are acting like EAGLE before he got his act together.Everything were telling you is going in one ear and coming out the other.Hopefully you understand what were trying to tell you.I wont be posting on this topic anymore.
Back to top Go down
sithlordharley
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
avatar

Posts : 292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-06
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:17 am

Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!   

Back to top Go down
 
Judging people based on what they wear and what they got!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Book report
» Fuel pump please people - UK.
» Engine block wear
» Suzuki based Mini Clubman Estate
» Ohh , some people asked aout seeing a video of our skimming

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AIRSOFT RESERVE :: General Dialogue-
Jump to: