AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!

Go down 
+37
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
TANK
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
BIG_SHOT
Xero Ryuu
Medic_TD_Dan
EAGLE
XIII
Repo
Slayerfanx55
BOOM
sithlordharley
NOBODY
Oddball
NegativeHit
tommygunner9
StycianLeo
predator2-58
razor
Fear
Mc_SourMonkey
gonzalo
GizMo
Randy
devil
ThomasTheTankEngine
Genocide
MAG
Roadrash
AnarchistGrandpa
DEVIN
Ariel
Jester
onotix
SandDragon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:59 pm

why does this ^^^^^^ scare the shit outta me? No
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:35 pm

AnarchistGrandpa wrote:
why does this ^^^^^^ scare the shit outta me? No

gangt urf wars sounds fun like a recon patrol mission though and the cops when they show up the gangsters have to kill them while trying not to get shot by the other gangsters
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 pm

PART 2: (GANG TURF WARS)

Gangs have Initiated a Turf War and Now The POE POE have Arrived on the scene.

Gangs will try to Illiminate Each other while trying to avoid the Cops.

The POE POE are probablly going to be anyone who has been killed as a gang member and will now respawn as a Cop.-this option is only if you want to do it that way!

The Gang war will commence for up to 5 minutes while the police force stands by, after which they will be dispatched, anyone killed before the dispatch will have a second chance as life on the beat with the boys in blue.

Cops are wearing body armor so 3 hits allowed!, If the gang war escalates, expect cops armed in SWAT gear and riot shields!- Riot shields allowed if any on site but to maintain realism lets say they are called in after 10 minutes of fierce riot fighting!

If you are still a Gangster at the time the Cops arrive it is too late...USE A GUN OR YOU RE DONE!

TRY NOT TO GET WASTED OR BUSTED!

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:30 pm

SandDragon wrote:
PART 2: (GANG TURF WARS)

Gangs have Initiated a Turf War and Now The POE POE have Arrived on the scene.

Gangs will try to Illiminate Each other while trying to avoid the Cops.

The POE POE are probablly going to be anyone who has been killed as a gang member and will now respawn as a Cop.-this option is only if you want to do it that way!

The Gang war will commence for up to 5 minutes while the police force stands by, after which they will be dispatched, anyone killed before the dispatch will have a second chance as life on the beat with the boys in blue.

If you are still a Gangster at the time the Cops arrive it is too late...USE A GUN OR YOU RE DONE!

TRY NOT TO GET WASTED OR BUSTED!

i helped with that idea
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

We should hold three organized senerios in a row or organize a milisim theme.

1# GANG TURF WARS

2# POLICE ARRIVE- GANG WARS PART 2

3# PRISON ESCAPE of ALCATRAZ senerio

Looks like a very nice theme...Must some how Figure a MAFIA WAR and a BANK HIEST!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 P1013311
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:23 pm

ULTIMATE DEATHMATCH SENERIO:

Army of one!

This is Deathmatch!

All of you are against everyone else!

Last man standing wins

this game is expected to last agonizinglly long near the end so I recomend imposing a time limit, 20 minutes.

This will not work well in just CQB so use also the field- Watch ya back sucka!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 pm

TERMINATOR- RISE OF THE MACHINES

2 teams... Humans verses Terminators Class T-Model 101

The Machines are taking Over!- The T-Units super computer was Hacked and scrambled so the Location of the Time Machine was Lost to Terminators currentlly on Guard- The Humans are Counter attacking and this is the only critical battle to stop the Terminator that already was sent back in time, The Human Rebel force knows the Location of the Time machine and must send a special soldier to stop the other Terminator.

All Terminators are deemed near Invinsible except a shot to the head!-All solders who want to par take as a TERMINATOR fighting unit must wear extreme head armor!

The Terminators are on patrol Guarding control room to the Time machine.- They unfortunatelly do not know which room it is in so It will not be camped- this will be disclosed by a mediator at game start.

to complicate matters One Human will role play as General Ryan Oconor and another "Valuble soldier" who must also make it to that room!...The General Must not be killed and the soldier must be safely guided to the other room!

If You have not watched any Terminator Movies you might be confused.

TERMINATORS WIN if prime target is TERMINATED or all humans eliminated!

GENERAL RYAN OCONAR's team WINS if they arrive at target room and special soldier is sent back to 1985, or all Terminators are Destroyed in a major battle!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Pirate Ship Senerio:

I noticed the CQB building has a unique 2 sided feature so to put it int perspective the 2 hallways lead off to 2 building ends that could represent each a ship... The Hallway is considered a Gang plank!

Because it is a ship senerio strictlly speaking, no one is to leave the building structure(GO OVERBOARD)!

The treasure chest (CARDBOARD BOX)

one team can be selected a Raider and the other a Merchant.

Pirate Scallywags must secure the booty from the Merchant vessel.

At game start the Crews will already be at each end of there section of building, Use of Viking Shields Allowed!

ARRHH YE READY MATEY?

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 P1010412

Extra props if all players fighting come with some pirate related clothing!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:19 pm

^^^^^^ im still scared of this guy! even if he's dressed as a pirate......who airsofts....
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Hello Anyone I am having trouble with my printer and am unable to print out any of these airsoft senerios.

I have already bought a clipboard so I can read them out.

There are just too many senerios to memorize.

If possible Can anyone print out a copy of the most do-able senerios or what ever you think is fun.

I will be making props for games but would also like to be able to list all the games on laminated pages.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Like foot ball but with guns!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 pm

BANK HIEST

Props required: MONEY BAGS- should look and feel like loot!

Teams COPS and Crooks and one Bank manager.

Senerio: Robbery took place early in the morning and was well planned to storm the building and surprise a well armed Bank manager.

to maintain realism the Gangster Bank robbers should be a small group about half the sizes team as the Police team.

The Bank robbers are to storm the bank, Find the keys to the Vault and get as much loot as they can and escape to the getaway car.

The Bank Manager is lightlly armed with a pistol and holds the Vault keys, He will be trying to avoid the robbers who just stormed the building and are looking for him,he may choose to fight them off, 1 minute later the Police is dispatched.

The Vault room is located in the center of the CQB building upstairs.

The Bank robbers must now carry the loot as the building is being surrounded by Police officers.

Unknown to the police is the location of the getaway car, this location will be disclosed before game start to the other team by mediator so that it could never be camped.

If a crook is shot carrying the bag of loot he is dead and must drop the loot. Another greedy crook must pick up loot ang get dead guys cut!

If police force recovers the Loot, Bank Hiest Failed!

a time limit can also be set so that if time ran out the crooks would be considered caught!

Extra fun thought:- but don't do it, this part is really a joke about greedy crooks near the getaway!
say we Put a value on the loot and divy up a cut to all surviving crooks - or The crooks may choose to turn on each other before finally making "the escape!"- but that would be a seriously F@CKED up ending!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Mobste11

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: OWNING THE OTHER TEAM by BASE RAPE (DIRTY TACTICS #101)   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Owning the other team:

- not really a senerio but could be used as a tactic in senerios!

Used for most games with single Respawn bases:

A fixed respawn point should almost be impossible to approach by an enemy team...Unless no one is actually defending it and it happens to be occupied by enemy team!, Therfore as long as an "ENEMY" guy is guarding the spawn point then the other team cannot respawn unless they are rescued by counter attack.- any one killed at this time will be lining up at the spawn point in this Humiliating situation wondering if they will ever get out again.

A captured spawn point means that any one killed on that side means they are now in jail and must wait at the spawn point until their spawn point jailer is either killed off by counter attack rescue or all existing team mates are finally shot out and no where else to go but respawn and that is no longer possible since it is guarded!

Anyone like those possible base rules?- this could be a secondary agenda other than going for primary goals like capturing and delivering items, FLAGS,

Exercised in games it puts a dynamic to defending your home territory and for those who might get base raped and those near, nick of time like senerios - (almost lost this one!)

Any one who can successfully capture a teams spawn and kill the rest off get bragging rights to "TEAM OWNAGE"!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:38 pm

SandDragon wrote:
ULTIMATE DEATHMATCH SENERIO:

Army of one!

This is Deathmatch!

All of you are against everyone else!

Last man standing wins

this game is expected to last agonizinglly long near the end so I recomend imposing a time limit, 20 minutes.

This will not work well in just CQB so use also the field- Watch ya back sucka!

BEAUTIFUL! LOVE IT! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Fake Sand bags for games   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Sand bag props made portable!

Light wieght material for building fox holes and pill boxes have been found at the second CQB building in the form of huge slabs of styrofoam... This item can be sawed into nice interlocking pieces shaped to simulate sand bags and the best part is that they can be easilly moved! these things will be so light they actually float on water!

I would like to actually pick this material up but may need help with a pickup truck to move these things if the must all be moved at once, I can cut them to a standard shape and maybe even have them painted or covered in fabric to simulate sandbags... I will be building these so we can set them up but I recommend we also take them home or they will be stolen....I may risk stashing them in the field but we may need to hide it every time!

I want to build a few of these so If any one wants one let me know.

Imagine a sandbag fox hole set up in the center of one of those halls with a gun sticking out one of the gaps!

Then Imagine we hade a few of those moved to the field and changed around every time!

Though not a senerio , Props like these often define senerios and their battles.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Sand bag props made portable!

Light wieght material for building fox holes and pill boxes have been found at the second CQB building in the form of huge slabs of styrofoam... This item can be sawed into nice interlocking pieces shaped to simulate sand bags and the best part is that they can be easilly moved! these things will be so light they actually float on water!

I would like to actually pick this material up but may need help with a pickup truck to move these things if the must all be moved at once, I can cut them to a standard shape and maybe even have them painted or covered in fabric to simulate sandbags... I will be building these so we can set them up but I recommend we also take them home or they will be stolen....I may risk stashing them in the field but we may need to hide it every time!

I want to build a few of these so If any one wants one let me know.

Imagine a sandbag fox hole set up in the center of one of those halls with a gun sticking out one of the gaps!

nice

nice

Then Imagine we hade a few of those moved to the field and changed around every time!

Though not a senerio , Props like these often define senerios and their battles.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: DUELS   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Airsoft DUEL:

There was once a time when whole armys face each other but only sent out 1 of there best warriors to settle the WAR. who will be the KINGS CHAMPION?

in other accounts of Duels, It took place in the wild west to settle a score.

Definatelly a Deathmatch but if respawns are used the arena must be reduced because it wouldn't work using large fields.

Anyone Dueling from afar will be deemed yellow!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

how come youre shooting buckshot out of your tommy gun?
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Jester wrote:
how come youre shooting buckshot out of your tommy gun?

you like the photo effect! lol!

I super imposed a flash from another photo in photo shop!

Oh, PROP UPDATE!... I just AQUIRED a JAPANESE WW2 rising sun flag... This should be neat for CTF games!

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 800px-10
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Planning an Airsoft Skirmish:   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Planning an Airsoft Skirmish:

A successful and entertaining airsoft skirmish requires pre-planning. The first step in pre-planning an airsoft skirmish involves determining what type of airsoft skirmish you want to engage in. Let’s focus on two popular types of airsoft skirmishes, Head-to-Head and Objective oriented games. Head-to-head involves two or more teams trying to eliminate one another. Objective style is a "capture the flag" airsoft engagement requiring your team to follow through with a mission.

Head-to-Head In head-to-head airsoft skirmishes you usually have 2 teams of opposing forces. Each team will attempt to eliminate the other in various airsoft skirmish scenarios. Some examples of head-to-head are:

1. Patrol based - One team has to move through an area looking for the opposing team. This is a search and destroy mission which involves ambush, tracking and unit movement skills. The area can be designated as enemy territory with booby traps and ambush sites opposing forces will encounter along the way. Patrol based usually requires a large area of wooded land to be effective. Airsoft MOUT (Military Operation in Urban Terrain) sites have also become popular for patrol based airsoft skirmishes. The difference here is the patrol and fighting occurs in mock towns and villages.
2. Front Line Airsoft Skirmishes - This is true head-to-head airsoft combat. Usually two teams control equal parts of the playing field. The goal of this airsoft skirmish is a full frontal assault where both teams try to eliminate the other.

Objective Style

In Objective style airsoft skirmishes you usually have an objective to complete, while the other team tries to prevent your mission accomplishment. These are very goal oriented airsoft skirmishes, and during airsoft competitions are usually timed or scored events. Some examples of Objective style are:

1. Hostage rescue - usually an indoor Close Quarters Battle (CQB) style airsoft skirmish. This involves one team trying to find and safely rescue a hostage, while the opposing teams tries to keep their hostage or even eliminate the hostage if the airsoft skirmish doesn’t go their way.
2. Capture the flag - a classic objective style airsoft skirmish. One team defends their base, while the other team tries to capture it. This is probably the most popular style of airsoft skirmish today.
3. Downed pilot or Treasure hunt - a pilot or valuable object is placed at a random spot on the airsoft skirmish field. Opposing teams try to find and secure the target. This a fun variation of capture the flag, as both teams are on the hunt and random airsoft skirmishes are bound to pop up as they encounter each other on the hunt.

Airsoft Event Planning

Other Airsoft Skirmish Considerations

Scenarios - In order to add realism to any airsoft skirmish you should plan it around a theme or scenario. For example, an alien invasion airsoft skirmish. A certain area of the field or object is considered the alien's ship, and the "humans" need to capture and destroy the ship, while the "aliens" objective is to eliminate humans, or capture their capital building on the opposite side of the field.

Some airsoft skirmishes are recreations of certain battle scenes from wars past (world war II, etc). Battle recreations require research about the event to ensure as much realism as possible. You can get so into recreations that teams may require use of authentic weapons and uniforms from that period. Another idea is to recreate a scene from a movie. Hostage rescue or capturing a bridge are movie scenes that translate well into airsoft skirmishes. The bottom line is to be creative in planning your airsoft skirmish scenario. The more realistic, the more engaging and challenging it will be for the players.

Props - Another element to plan is the use of battlefield props. Certain items are often labeled as props. For example, there can be boxes marked as explosives, and to capture these boxes means to be able to use them to eliminate opponents, or their base, or something else. Some of these props may be assigned a point value, and if one team captures them and brings them back to their own home base, they are awarded points. Airsoft skirmish such as this work on a "win by attrition" system, wherein the team needs to reach a certain objective but needs a specific number of points as well.

If you're someone planning airsoft skirmishes for your team or a tournament, you can see that proper planning takes weeks, maybe even months to develop and execute the perfect airsoft skirmish. It pays to get creative, but not too complicated, of course. However, if you put some thought into it and plan it right, it will be well worth the effort when it comes time for game day or your tournament, as the players get caught up in the fun and excitement of the perfect airsoft skirmish.

Players who really do not partake in serious airsoft senerios will be deemed Lazy Slacker NOOBS!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: 3 More airsoft senerios   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Missed drop senerio:

Your resupply has gone pear-shaped as Crab-Air has missed again. You must find the supply canisters and return them to your base. The rude men in black hats will try to stop you. This scenario can be made harder if some (indeed lots) of your ammunition is in those canisters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling Out senerio:

Your team is behind enemy lines but don't panic, a pickup chopper is due in precisely ten minutes from the start time. Unfortunately the villains have found out about you and occupied the agreed spot. Get rid of them and fast. If you miss the RV you will have to walk home, ie survive for half an hour without using hard cover or staying still for more than a minute. To make this harder the baddies only stay dead for five minutes...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corporate Extraction senerio:

A small group of suits want to change employers. Problem is, the current employer wants to retain their skills. The prospective employer sends in a unit to help make the career jump. Two teams are needed. Half of one team has pistols/sidearms only and are suits. The other half are the extraction team and may carry what they want. The other team are all company soldiers and are equipped as such. The suits start holed up in a building, the location of which is unknown to the rest of their side (radios would be good here, or mobile phones to keep the CyberPunk (TM) image!) Corporate soldiers must wipe them out, or eliminate the rescue party. This scenario lends itself to victory points. BTW, company executives are not often trained users of MP5s, M16s etc so they must stick to their sidearms!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: MURDER SENERIO   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 pm

Murder:

A mayhem game, and a good "pistols only" game.

You are all Police Officers/Bodyguards/Corporate Soldiers, and the Chief/President/CEO is making an inspection tour.

Unfortunately, one of you is an assassin - oops!

Use envelopes for each player, with a card inside. One says "VICTIM", one says "MURDERER", the rest are blank (or maybe have daft names for confusion purposes - blank cards are too easy to spot). Players may not reveal the contents of their envelopes.

The "VICTIM" identifies himself, is helped into a nice fluorescent jacket, and given a fixed route to follow. Everyone else, "the cops" are given some fixed spots along the route to cover, and must stay within six feet of their post until they are fired on or see a "body". Each "cop" (including the murderer) trades his card with a Marshal who gives them a location. Do this singly in a separate room! Each one goes to his location and "patrols". Only the murderer can move freely, and his patrol spot should only be visible to one or two others (if all spots are thus it's easy!)

Special rules:-

1) When hit you must fall down ia a cute "dead" pose - shouting "argh!" is OK - you may NOT shout anything coherent once you are hit. The "dead" pose is to allow others to join in.

2) No cop may leave his post unless he see a "dead" body, or unless the chief tells him to. If a shout is heard the cop may cover the appropriate arc etc., but has to stay "on patrol".

3) The chief can't give orders until he sees a "dead" body or is fired on.

4) The murderer can move anywhere as soon as he likes (but if he moves off patrol and shoots someone obvious he is an instant target under rule 4 below).

Murder: Rules of engagement:-

Cops may fire on:-

1) Anyone firing at the chief

2) Anyone firing at themselves

3) The TARGET of anyone who is firing within six feet of the chief as long as the chief himself is not the target (defend the boss - he MUST know who the bad guy is)

4) (optional) Any cop not covered above who is absent from his post AND a dead body is visible or has been seen by the firer.

Victory Conditions:

Best to work it on points:-

Killing the murderer is worth 25 points.

Killing the Chief is worth 20 points.

Killing a cop is worth 5 points to the murderer, and -5 points to another cop.

The murderer wins outright if he kills the Chief and at least two other cops and gets away with it! If he is killed at this stage he can win on points.

The cops win if the get the murderer. Ther can be a draw (work it out).

This gives some sneaky possibilities for tricky shots to "frame" some innocent cops!

Evil cackle.......
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:43 pm

[quote="SandDragon"]Murder:

A mayhem game, and a good "pistols only" game.

You are all Police Officers/Bodyguards/Corporate Soldiers, and the Chief/President/CEO is making an inspection tour.

Unfortunately, one of you is an assassin - oops!

Use envelopes for each player, with a card inside. One says "VICTIM", one says "MURDERER", the rest are blank (or maybe have daft names for confusion purposes - blank cards are too easy to spot). Players may not reveal the contents of their envelopes.

The "VICTIM" identifies himself, is helped into a nice fluorescent jacket, and given a fixed route to follow. Everyone else, "the cops" are given some fixed spots along the route to cover, and must stay within six feet of their post until they are fired on or see a "body". Each "cop" (including the murderer) trades his card with a Marshal who gives them a location. Do this singly in a separate room! Each one goes to his location and "patrols". Only the murderer can move freely, and his patrol spot should only be visible to one or two others (if all spots are thus it's easy!)

Special rules:-

1) When hit you must fall down ia a cute "dead" pose - shouting "argh!" is OK - you may NOT shout anything coherent once you are hit. The "dead" pose is to allow others to join in.

2) No cop may leave his post unless he see a "dead" body, or unless the chief tells him to. If a shout is heard the cop may cover the appropriate arc etc., but has to stay "on patrol".

3) The chief can't give orders until he sees a "dead" body or is fired on.

4) The murderer can move anywhere as soon as he likes (but if he moves off patrol and shoots someone obvious he is an instant target under rule 4 below).

Murder: Rules of engagement:-

Cops may fire on:-

1) Anyone firing at the chief

2) Anyone firing at themselves

3) The TARGET of anyone who is firing within six feet of the chief as long as the chief himself is not the target (defend the boss - he MUST know who the bad guy is)

4) (optional) Any cop not covered above who is absent from his post AND a dead body is visible or has been seen by the firer.

Victory Conditions:

Best to work it on points:-

Killing the murderer is worth 25 points.

Killing the Chief is worth 20 points.

Killing a cop is worth 5 points to the murderer, and -5 points to another cop.

The murderer wins outright if he kills the Chief and at least two other cops and gets away with it! If he is killed at this stage he can win on points.

The cops win if the get the murderer. Ther can be a draw (work it out).

This gives some sneaky possibilities for tricky shots to "frame" some innocent cops!

Evil cackle....... [/quote

not everyone has a pistol santa
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:05 pm

gonzalo wrote:

not everyone has a pistol santa

Pistols are cheap and can be cheap!
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 pm

hold the trench senerio a group of denfender is trying to hold the trench that leads to their flag

how to play: have a large group of defenders pick a spot for their flag behind one of the trenches the must hold off the attacking force for twenty minutes or kill every one of them the attacking force must either capture their flag and put up a flag of their own or kill every one on the opposing teamwe can use sanddragons rising sun flag and have some one bring a american flag this could be like okinawa at the end of the war and one respwan for every player
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 pm

metal gear 66 wrote:
hold the trench senerio a group of denfender is trying to hold the trench that leads to their flag

how to play: have a large group of defenders pick a spot for their flag behind one of the trenches the must hold off the attacking force for twenty minutes or kill every one of them the attacking force must either capture their flag and put up a flag of their own or kill every one on the opposing teamwe can use sanddragons rising sun flag and have some one bring a american flag this could be like okinawa at the end of the war and one respwan for every player

I have a few other flags if no ones got a USA flag, I have a bloody pirate flag and... Heh heh heh, KEY WEST FLAG! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next