AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Vote_lcapDressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Voting_barDressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Vote_lcapDressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Voting_barDressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Dressing Light for Summer time

Go down 
+9
Ariel
AnarchistGrandpa
Roadrash
Digital Jedi
SEABEE
Jester
onotix
gonzalo
SandDragon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm

gonzalo wrote:
Roadrashfly wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
i away wear a shirt am not scare to get hit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every time i run across a post, your there; and to my surprise you always have incorrect grammar. How long has it been since you've attended school? Jesus man

Dude next time you see i wrote something just dont read it and mind your own business...

me write****
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:57 pm

hu Question
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:03 am

Before:
Dude next time you see i wrote something just dont read it and mind your own business...

after
Dude next time you see ***me write*** something just dont read it and mind your own business...
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am

Roadrashfly wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
i away wear a shirt am not scare to get hit Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Every time i run across a post, your there; and to my surprise you always have incorrect grammar. How long has it been since you've attended school? Jesus man
have you even stopped to think that maybe this guy isnt a native English speaker?
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

Thank you onotix. Roadrashfly this is not collage or school this is a FREE Forum we are not hear to have perfect spelling that is kinda imature of you to call that out like that He gets the mesage through and the reader gets what he is saying. Please we are not about that on here so please refrain from trying to call people out for there spelling

Last edited by Ariel on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 am

sireously . jk lol!
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:25 am

Roadrashfly wrote:
Before:

after
Dude next time you see ***me write*** something just dont read it and mind your own business...

My new english teacher (OFFICIALLY MS.ROADRASHFLY)
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 am

Ariel wrote:
A great idea to stay cool is to go dressed like the guy that is on the display picture just a shirt with a vest over it (with his hands up)

im doin that as my loadout using my hunting shirt, jeans, tactical vest and of course eyprotection and gun
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am

thats enouph
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:51 am

gonzalo wrote:
i get wat your saying sanddragon but most of them want to simulate wat takes to be a real soldier.

Then they should join up.

Wearing extra gear is all fine and dandy, however, military personnel prefer to wear what they call, mission essential gear, which is that gear they most definitively use for that particular mission.

I have seen plenty of people wearing shemags, carrying stuff that they never use (just to look cool); however in reality all you need to fight is a magazine carrier, some water, (and in the case of airsoft) eyewear. The rest is just not needed.

In the military we only carry that gear that we know will affect positively the outcome of whatever mission. You always see us carrying vest, because we have armor plates under those vests, plus we carry grenades, radios, chemlights, gps's, etc etc; thus the need for all the pouches and bags. We are always looking for the opportunity to actually get rid of gear so as to lessen the weight and be more mobile.

You want to recreate what takes to be a soldier, then before you come play make sure you stay awake for two days, outside your house wearing all your gear while walking laps, and only stop 15 minutes to eat a meal a day. Even so, this would never show you exactly what it takes to be a US ARMY infantryman.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 am

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
gonzalo wrote:
i get wat your saying sanddragon but most of them want to simulate wat takes to be a real soldier.

Then they should join up.

Wearing extra gear is all fine and dandy, however, military personnel prefer to wear what they call, mission essential gear, which is that gear they most definitively use for that particular mission.

I have seen plenty of people wearing shemags, carrying stuff that they never use (just to look cool); however in reality all you need to fight is a magazine carrier, some water, (and in the case of airsoft) eyewear. The rest is just not needed.

In the military we only carry that gear that we know will affect positively the outcome of whatever mission. You always see us carrying vest, because we have armor plates under those vests, plus we carry grenades, radios, chemlights, gps's, etc etc; thus the need for all the pouches and bags. We are always looking for the opportunity to actually get rid of gear so as to lessen the weight and be more mobile.

You want to recreate what takes to be a soldier, then before you come play make sure you stay awake for two days, outside your house wearing all your gear while walking laps, and only stop 15 minutes to eat a meal a day. Even so, this would never show you exactly what it takes to be a US ARMY infantryman.

All you said was true to the art of MILISM.

This message is relayed for those who want to alternate temporarilly to light or lightest uniform due to extreme heat....and just go with goggles , gloves and gun.

Ideas to keeping cool are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 am

Yeah im thinking of just going with my regualar acu but only wear the paints and on top a greenish shirt or tan with my vest on top of that i think thats the best way to go for me due to the gear i own
Back to top Go down
onotix
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
onotix

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 pm

we should have a 2 day long game. Infinite respawns.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm

i second that idea. have a big ass camp out wartime thing 25 v. 25 No Mercy Rule: you play till u cant handle the conditions (or welts) anymore. i've play with my friends like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:33 pm

There are two day games with overnight action going on all over Florida. There was one this past weekend. Your camp was subject to attack...Those games happen all the time.

As for traveling lightweight, there are many option. Thomas hit everything right on the head. You want MILSIM, call in a superior before pulling the trigger if you are a sniper. What we play is real sim...Things are more towards real life scenarios that military scenarios. You want MIL SIM, you need accurate gear, 100% legit plate carriers and the whole nine. You cannot step foot on some of those clubs without the real thing.

I picked one of these things up not too long ago and find it more than useful. I can carry a radio along with a few extra magazines (not clips) a snack and some extra bbs if needed.

Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 HSG104-5
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 HSG104-4
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 HSG104-3
Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 HSG104-2

I AWLAYS have me camelbak and keep ice cold water with a 50/50 mix of gatoraide.

I wear what they call "frog skin: shirts. Works like an under armour shirt but better. Because once you put layers on an under armour shirt it starts to defeat the purpose of it. If you wear one of those, just wear the shirt itself. It will work ten times better.

Other than that you are all missing the most important thing of all. HYDRATION!!!!!!! Hydrate hydrate hydrate. You should be pissing crystal clear when you are playing airsoft. Especially in the summer time. No matter how light your layers are, nothing can stop you quicker than dehydration.
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm

hey what about cutting holes in your pants and the elbows of your shirt for more manuervebility? cuz i cant run in jeans to save my life lol!
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 pm

wearing a long sleeve shirt will cool u down because it gives your arms shade and sokes the sweat.thats how the solders in iraq do it.and something to cover your neck will help.
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 pm

In jeans you will have from your hip down wet like if you just took a shower jeans keep all the heat in them and like you said make it hard to run in. Also unless its some tan jeans they stick out like crazy at SFAR and for the shirt just roll up the sleeves
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 pm

lol first time i started playing i used some old school pants. they were cool, never was a fan of jeans
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 pm

I have seen alot of people that go like a swat type of look and that bule jean color sticks out where ever they are at the field

First time i went i went with some tan docker paints lol and a grey sweater lol!
Back to top Go down
AnarchistGrandpa
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
AnarchistGrandpa

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:23 pm

scary ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: ok   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 pm

okay sorry ill stop its just every post i read you end up there and i cant understand you i have to spend a little time deciphering it.
Sorry never again!
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Its all cool man its just his english is not too well along with the many other people that go to sfar. If you have gone to sfar you can notice that the main lan is spanish as hard as that is to beleave and i just dont want no one to get offended
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Ariel wrote:
Its all cool man its just his english is not too well along with the many other people that go to sfar. If you have gone to sfar you can notice that the main lan is spanish as hard as that is to beleave and i just dont want no one to get offended

I totally understand now bro, just like my dad, he is latin by birth and he speaks english like an american but there is always 1 or 2 words that mess him up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dressing Light for Summer time   Dressing Light for Summer time - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dressing Light for Summer time
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next