AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Vote_lcapCall of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Voting_barCall of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Vote_lcapCall of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Voting_barCall of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Call of Duty, Black Opps

Go down 
+2
Pandemonium
SandDragon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:19 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
ive never had an xbox break on me, yeah i dont like paying 60$ a year, but my favorite video game franchise (halo) is on xbox, and i love the xbox controller. also ps3 still has yet to get any dlc for skyrim, and i dont trust my personal info after the big hack.

but besides that i acknowledge that the ps3 is a better platform, its just not for me.
i have 3 ps3s in my room sooo..... i can spare one lol jk
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:25 am

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
ive never had an xbox break on me, yeah i dont like paying 60$ a year, but my favorite video game franchise (halo) is on xbox, and i love the xbox controller. also ps3 still has yet to get any dlc for skyrim, and i dont trust my personal info after the big hack.

but besides that i acknowledge that the ps3 is a better platform, its just not for me.
both microsoft and sony have hacking problems. the only really secure place ive seen is League of Legends
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:32 pm

i have always had an xbox and its sucked it was the xbox 360 arcade and i got the red rings three times!!!!!...but i have been playing on my freinds ps3 and his new xbox and i like them both...im asking for an xbox for christmas because of halo but if halo didint exist or it was also for ps3 i would get a ps3.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
i have always had an xbox and its sucked it was the xbox 360 arcade and i got the red rings three times!!!!!...but i have been playing on my freinds ps3 and his new xbox and i like them both...im asking for an xbox for christmas because of halo but if halo didint exist or it was also for ps3 i would get a ps3.
ive noticed a lot of people at my age group play online PC games more than console games.... like i used to me a hard core CoD maniac, i held all the great stats (K/D}{Rank) = CoD4-LvL55 Tenth Prestige-3.47, WaW-LvL65 Eighth Prestige-3.13, Mw2-LvL70 Ninth Prestige-3.29, Bo- LvL 50 Thirteenth Prestige-2.55, Mw3-LvL48 No Prestige-4.34, Bo2(Currently) LvL 14 1st Prestige-1.93)

now all i play is Bo2 and League of Legends
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down
RecoN
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
RecoN

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

both microsoft and sony have hacking problems. the only really secure place ive seen is League of Legends

they both do, but I think Rogue is referencing to Anonymous hacking PSN a couple of times, sometimes for months at once
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:46 am

RecoN wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
Rogue Echo 1 wrote:

they both do, but I think Rogue is referencing to Anonymous hacking PSN a couple of times, sometimes for months at once
Anonymous hacked the PSN once... AND they hacked microsoft just not xbox live.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Echo 1
First Sergeant
Rogue Echo 1

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:30 pm

lol im talking about the hack of personal info like credit card numbers
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:54 pm

Rogue Echo 1 wrote:
lol im talking about the hack of personal info like credit card numbers
i know, but realize that can happen anywere, they hit bank of america almost 6 months before they hit the PSN. they are cyber terrorist, they will attack anyone they can.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Lagg found on PS3 games!!!!

What causes it?

I played up to round 33 last night in Kino Der Toten and everything soon started to slow down in the higher levels only to return to normal if we had only one crawler left detween levels... the Lag would later return at the game start of every higher level....Conection bars looked high but why is this lag still present?.....something is wrong here!

This reminds me of Lag created in a game back in the 90s- "Descent 2" had a game design feature where you could design levels and even customize deadly bots !
A friend made it crazy when I shot a bot and it would split and spawn 50!....The whole animation rendering would slow down and the computer would possiblly freeze unless the computer generated polygons were reduced.

- I love the fact that he made my guide bot fire a Nuke missle instead of the usual Flare! LOL!

Basically there are way too many zombie Bots and actions being generated... Players playing as double half screen also contribute to the extreme complications of what the playstation systems must calculate.

In computers, Game play could be improved if resolution was reduced... stuff like this should have been offered or installed in Playstation games...My computer also slowed down or crashed if I set all the resolution and animation rendering at its highest!... Playstation systems are expected to be automatic gaming devices that offer ready to run promised games... this is where the expectations are exceeded!

Bad internet connection and hosting is usually the blame,,,It is recommended that you switch off all other internet using devices while playing this game or you will pay!

There should have been some sort of built in govenor in the game that could detect lag...from a techy point of view, too many zombies in one room with everyone there in it creates lag situations.

I am not sure even how many bots are in a Zombie wave...I am guessing 50- 75 zombies...the Game designers created a game that is dogged with potential bugs...and would fall under categories of best trys, but game designers exceeded and abused the limits of what a PS3 system could do or deliver... the game is ultimatelly flawed.

This system game might very well work in only optimum settings like in single player mode, linked LAN parties in offline game rooms - If this still happens in single player mode...then that is truely a pathetic let down.

I love this Zombie game concept but If it dawns upon me that there is a unbreakable lag barrier revealed....I will just put this game down and move on to other games that were properly game tested to run smooth and offer promising graphics.

-They pushed the limits and served you something that would always crash!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:10 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Lagg found on PS3 games!!!!

What causes it?

I played up to round 33 last night in Kino Der Toten and everything soon started to slow down in the higher levels only to return to normal if we had only one crawler left detween levels... the Lag would later return at the game start of every higher level....Conection bars looked high but why is this lag still present?.....something is wrong here!

This reminds me of Lag created in a game back in the 90s- "Descent 2" had a game design feature where you could design levels and even customize deadly bots !
A friend made it crazy when I shot a bot and it would split and spawn 50!....The whole animation rendering would slow down and the computer would possiblly freeze unless the computer generated polygons were reduced.

- I love the fact that he made my guide bot fire a Nuke missle instead of the usual Flare! LOL!

Basically there are way too many zombie Bots and actions being generated... Players playing as double half screen also contribute to the extreme complications of what the playstation systems must calculate.

In computers, Game play could be improved if resolution was reduced... stuff like this should have been offered or installed in Playstation games...My computer also slowed down or crashed if I set all the resolution and animation rendering at its highest!... Playstation systems are expected to be automatic gaming devices that offer ready to run promised games... this is where the expectations are exceeded!

Bad internet connection and hosting is usually the blame,,,It is recommended that you switch off all other internet using devices while playing this game or you will pay!

There should have been some sort of built in govenor in the game that could detect lag...from a techy point of view, too many zombies in one room with everyone there in it creates lag situations.

I am not sure even how many bots are in a Zombie wave...I am guessing 50- 75 zombies...the Game designers created a game that is dogged with potential bugs...and would fall under categories of best trys, but game designers exceeded and abused the limits of what a PS3 system could do or deliver... the game is ultimatelly flawed.

This system game might very well work in only optimum settings like in single player mode, linked LAN parties in offline game rooms - If this still happens in single player mode...then that is truely a pathetic let down.

I love this Zombie game concept but If it dawns upon me that there is a unbreakable lag barrier revealed....I will just put this game down and move on to other games that were properly game tested to run smooth and offer promising graphics.

-They pushed the limits and served you something that would always crash!
theres a new ps3 model out that has been retrofitted to match games today. my old ass 80 gb crashes when i play skyrim

Last edited by Pandemonium on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Additional lag is also a sure sign of Cheating!

Behold....The Lagg Switch...Wow!... Video gamer cheating....I can't stand it when gamer resort to Cheating... this is the dirtiest kind of cheat!
You could actually buy this crap and hook it up to your PS3 or Xbox!

But why would you want a lag switch? What is a lag switch?

Well, it's a mechanism that lets you insert delays into the traffic flow of your internet connection. When you switch on the lag, a timer starts, lasting for a few seconds, blocking the traffic between the g...aming device (ex. Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3) and your web connection. During live online gameplay, you'll appear to others as frozen in battle, when in fact your gunning down some unsuspecting player. After the timers stops, your opponents will see all of your actions in a sudden burst of motion. In other words—a "what the f**k" moment.

Yes, it's cheating
If you do this, your victory is shallow...I don't expect you to really win in a fair fight!

Just like in Airsoft, CALL YER HITS!
If the Honor system fails, there will be nothing left to play that will seem whole.
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:41 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Additional lag is also a sure sign of Cheating!

Behold....The Lagg Switch...Wow!... Video gamer cheating....I can't stand it when gamer resort to Cheating... this is the dirtiest kind of cheat!
You could actually buy this crap and hook it up to your PS3 or Xbox!

But why would you want a lag switch? What is a lag switch?

Well, it's a mechanism that lets you insert delays into the traffic flow of your internet connection. When you switch on the lag, a timer starts, lasting for a few seconds, blocking the traffic between the g...aming device (ex. Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3) and your web connection. During live online gameplay, you'll appear to others as frozen in battle, when in fact your gunning down some unsuspecting player. After the timers stops, your opponents will see all of your actions in a sudden burst of motion. In other words—a "what the f**k" moment.

Yes, it's cheating
If you do this, your victory is shallow...I don't expect you to really win in a fair fight!

Just like in Airsoft, CALL YER HITS!
If the Honor system fails, there will be nothing left to play that will seem whole.
keep in mind the call of duty server system is ancient outdated technology being used with the newer, faster, bigger games today. so lag typically is the lack of server response time because they barely are fast enough to host decent games
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Call Of Duty Review   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:09 am

Nauch der untoten:

Ok, there is this other map... (Night of the dead)- Its the Classic first zombie map.

There is a Glitch to be found where if one person stands there upstairs on the map, the Zombies will all pile up in another room and never attack him....all other players only need to cooperate in slaying the zombies.

OK, so Im Glitching as a Statagy using this dirty tactic, but its still a Challenge and I will explain.

The right calibure of players attending are required:
No one should be without a Mic and God forbid they are not retards and decide to open the last stairwell in the mystery box room.

Lets assume that we did not have any asshole players that were quiters (THE DREAM TEAM)Lets assume that we are holding a private match with friends... what could go wrong?

Dispite only one Mule kick perk, you are all pretty much cornered and there are these last stand positioned areas to make a stand.

Once again the game seems either rigged or broken.

Ever noticed in these games tossing a Monkey or a grenade and it never went off?

The same may be for all that combined firepower that has to be calculated..I take it that also many bullets fired are duds too .

While camping in the Glitch area I found the game only being honest when I fired a few round bursts instead of firing full auto... I find this rather odd considering I did both test at rather close range!

So The Game itself is Glitched to cheat you of ammo hits.

Now for the Lag!:

The Lag usually starts to occur around round 25-and up....Even if your connection bars seem green and full, the Frame rate resolution starts to go down...This is because the PS3 CPU is generating way too many Zombies and simulations.
Take into account all the effects, and whate ever other players are doing... all the Zombies are bum rushing this one room!

one moment the room is empty, the next moment you and your crew are all down and the Zombies did a pop up as they suddenly generated... must be too much for PS3 to handle!

How many Zombies can the PS3 CPU handle?... shouldn't there been a test on this before the game was distributed?

In some cases, the Game simply failed because all the players timed out.

About around round 30, its already been about an hour giver or take, some players simply leave due to bed time or the Lag is so bad that bullet hits are not registering.

CALL YER HITS BITCHES!

My Verdict:

So This game was fun, but it was designed by punks for punks.
This game was never properly game tested and was probablly rushed into production... The Concept of Zombie games was great, but lacking in performance in the levels that show the games graphic weakness....Sorry but I do not speak in lag!

Really good players attempting to break levels in this game may find themselves burned out as the game soon reveals its weaknesses.
The only question is if it could be patched or fixed... do those guys who designed it even give a damn?

This game could have been patched if there was some sort of govenor in place to keep the whole machine from tearing itself apart!
I cannot shoot well when the game lags, If you are gonna try to create this kind of game play then at least make sure that the freakin CPU can keep up as well!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:33 am

SandDragon wrote:
Nauch der untoten:

Ok, there is this other map... (Night of the dead)- Its the Classic first zombie map.

There is a Glitch to be found where if one person stands there upstairs on the map, the Zombies will all pile up in another room and never attack him....all other players only need to cooperate in slaying the zombies.

OK, so Im Glitching as a Statagy using this dirty tactic, but its still a Challenge and I will explain.

No one should be without a Mic and God forbid they are not retards and decide to open the last stairwell in the mystery box room.

Lets assume that we did not have any asshole players that were quiters (THE DREAM TEAM)Lets assume that we are holding a private match with friends... what could go wrong?

Dispite only one Mule kick perk, you are all pretty much cornered and there are these last stand positioned areas to make a stand.

Ever noticed in these games tossing a Monkey or a grenade and it never went off?

The same may be for all that combined firepower that has to be calculated..I take it that also many bullets fired are duds too .

While camping in the Glitch area I found the game only being honest when I fired a few round bursts instead of firing full auto... I find this rather odd considering I did both test at rather close range!

Now for the Lag!:

The Lag usually starts to occur around round 25-and up....Even if your connection bars seem green and full, the Frame rate resolution starts to go down...This is because the PS3 CPU is generating way too many Zombies and simulations.
Take into account all the effects, and whate ever other players are doing... all the Zombies are bum rushing this one room!

one moment the room is empty, the next moment you and your crew are all down and the Zombies did a pop up as they suddenly generated... must be too much for PS3 to handle!

How many Zombies can the PS3 CPU handle?... shouldn't there been a test on this before the game was distributed?

About around round 30, its already been about an hour giver or take, some players simply leave due to bed time or the Lag is so bad that bullet hits are not registering.

CALL YER HITS BITCHES!

My Verdict:

This game was never properly game tested and was probablly rushed into production... The Concept of Zombie games was great, but lacking in performance in the levels that show the games graphic weakness....Sorry but I do not speak in lag!

Really good players attempting to break levels in this game may find themselves burned out as the game soon reveals its weaknesses.
The only question is if it could be patched or fixed... do those guys who designed it even give a damn?

This game could have been patched if there was some sort of govenor in place to keep the whole machine from tearing itself apart!
I cannot shoot well when the game lags, If you are gonna try to create this kind of game play then at least make sure that the freakin CPU can keep up as well!
i can make it to round 50 without any glitches or cheats
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:24 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Nauch der untoten:

Now for the Lag!:

CALL YER HITS BITCHES!

My Verdict:

I take it you Play the game offline alone... Im probablly sure that it is possible that lag would be reduced if there were no Online calculations...This is also one facter that probablly was not battle tested when developers were were about to release the game... It probablly should have held an online game up to tested round 100 to see what would happen and what would the zombies do?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:31 am

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Nauch der untoten:

Now for the Lag!:

CALL YER HITS BITCHES!

My Verdict:

I take it you Play the game offline alone... Im probablly sure that it is possible that lag would be reduced if there were no Online calculations...This is also one facter that probablly was not battle tested when developers were were about to release the game... It probablly should have held an online game up to tested round 100 to see what would happen and what would the zombies do?
ya i play a lot of offline cause i dont like morons lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 pm

That Stupid Call of Duty Black ops Video game Zombie session is fustrating to play online with all the other noobs....I had several sessions already where n00bs just keep on quitting a hosted session or whine and quit once they are downed not even giving his team the chance to redeem the next round....

I cant seem to break round 32 even while gliching Nach der Untoten map because when we get there the team or the game itself laggs out and the zombies seem to get us by flooding in at the beginning of each additional round...I think deeply that the designers of this game engineered it wrong and the PS3 system actually cannot handle so many generated bots...so it laggs even when it says our connection is good....

players often also time out and cannot rejoin the current game battle so thats a major bummer, there should have been that possibility of jumping in a game if you were already once joined it but fell out....

The game is broken and I thing duct taped together with crude design...I seem to be obsessed with still trying to get in that one great round of game action if not being downed by another player who wouldn't listen and put all the zombies right onto my strategic glitch spot....

By the way-Even if Im glitching and cheating...its a tactical glitch and it is not very easy but I find it to be the only strategic area where you can take a stand and hold your ground...I swear the n00bs want to be chased and to be chased, I guess equates to losing...

Only in the Video games!

In the real world the Military forces always looks for cheats and exploits.
Running away and opening all the doors in this game is just giving the targets in this game your permission to kill you!

Playing this game is still fun but It blows when players punk out and do terrible shit to other players...Ive had players deliberatly ruin my game and I think they are trolling...

These plaYERS OFTEN SING ON THE mIC....Why do n00bs act like rappers...or ask stuff I would not care to answer?....This game is for adults not little kids!

I got one solution for that and that maybe all online players should sign in but state their age on an online account which could act like a digital key...Even if they have the R-rated videogame, they cannot play it or enter it unless they are of legal age to play it.

There, I said my piece in anger and maybe solved a way to bounce out the punks but the problem is that our country is too disfunctional to care...

I think I would rather tune out and go out ...video games seem to be cheating me anyways of my quality time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty, Black Opps   Call of Duty, Black Opps - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty, Black Opps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2