AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Vote_lcapIts that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Voting_barIts that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Vote_lcapIts that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Voting_barIts that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Empty
PostSubject: Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter   Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 am

With that last Hurricane passing (Sandy)...The sun came out and the temperature has begun to drop...Wow, Im even wearing a nice coat and top hat today!!!!

It seems like the weather will be looking even better now and with the comming seasons of events, there will be even more epic choices that may unfold.

I may just get my finest model sailing boats and enjoy the lakes or even go surfing- But its jelly fish season and I hate Man 0 war!

Summers just gone now and the water is getting too cold to swim without a wet suit.

Back to airsoft !......yup!...this time the weather will surely be on your side!
There are new venues poping up like the Battle town and HRO and PMC doing there thang at FOX HOLE and a secret golf course.

It will truely be up to all of you to rally forth and organize even more airsoft gatherings and so not waste a single day of the best season of the year.

I also posted this just a day before Halloween.... so be festive and put your war paint on!

Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Pictu153
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter   Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 1:40 pm

SandDragon wrote:
With that last Hurricane passing (Sandy)...The sun came out and the temperature has begun to drop...Wow, Im even wearing a nice coat and top hat today!!!!

It seems like the weather will be looking even better now and with the comming seasons of events, there will be even more epic choices that may unfold.

I may just get my finest model sailing boats and enjoy the lakes or even go surfing- But its jelly fish season and I hate Man 0 war!

Summers just gone now and the water is getting too cold to swim without a wet suit.

Back to airsoft !......yup!...this time the weather will surely be on your side!
There are new venues poping up like the Battle town and HRO and PMC doing there thang at FOX HOLE and a secret golf course.

It will truely be up to all of you to rally forth and organize even more airsoft gatherings and so not waste a single day of the best season of the year.

I also posted this just a day before Halloween.... so be festive and put your war paint on!

its still 80's over here! november is gonna be hot again!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter   Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:49 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

its still 80's over here! november is gonna be hot again!

I forgot about California!... The Weather is almost always nice and sunny there!....If you were in Florida, youll would be experiencing our possible tropical thunderstorms and a passing hurricane or two!

Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Pictu154
(BaySide Downtown Miami)
Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Pictu155

Florida may be called the sunshine state, but it is wet!

I'm sure California winters are now going to be dropping as well and in some places, Freezing cold!....My coldest day was a summer in San Fransico!

Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Pictu156

Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter   Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 3:35 pm

Well at least you dont have a giants riot LOL

its chaos here!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter   Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its that good time of the year...Fall/ Winter
Page 1 of 1