AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Vote_lcapPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Voting_barPLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!

Go down 
+37
S.P.E.A.R.
Pandemonium
TANK
xTwiiisteDx
Goatee
BIG_SHOT
Xero Ryuu
Medic_TD_Dan
EAGLE
XIII
Repo
Slayerfanx55
BOOM
sithlordharley
NOBODY
Oddball
NegativeHit
tommygunner9
StycianLeo
predator2-58
razor
Fear
Mc_SourMonkey
gonzalo
GizMo
Randy
devil
ThomasTheTankEngine
Genocide
MAG
Roadrash
AnarchistGrandpa
DEVIN
Ariel
Jester
onotix
SandDragon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Genocide
Private 1st class
Genocide

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Army of two   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:40 pm

I got one.
2 players (Hunted) volunteer to hide out in the field somewhere and everyone else goes on a hunt to find the two players.
Tnose 2 players can pack whatever arsenal they can handle and can either do one of two things....
A- Take out all the "hunters" silently and swiftly
or
B- Guns blazing
The hunted's hit rules are...
1 to down, 2 to kill. So if one of the 2 players is behind cover somwhere and gets hit, he can fall down and lay and shoot oncoming enemies from that one spot until his partner arrives. If he gets shot twice or gets tapped while on the ground. He's done.
The hunters hit rules are...
One shot or tap kills the hunter...Done
No respawn.
Game ends when one team is completely finished.

I use to play this with my friends but at a smaller scale with about 8 friends. Its fun when its played right.
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: VIP V2   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:51 pm

TEAMS: 8v8 16v16
Alpha: No restrictions on weapons/ gear
Bravo: No restrictions on weapons/ gear

OBJECTIVES:
Either team will have a VIP, VIP will be on selected team upon Game staging. VIP will have 5 Balloons strapped to his gear indicating his 'Lifes". Every time the VIP is hit he must pop the balloon or cut off one. Team A or B depending on who is protecting the vip will have to make it to the other side.

Any other ideas to add?
Thanks for looking
Roadrash
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: WAKE UP WITH THE KING   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 pm

two teams
infinite respawns
one burger king
"burger"

basic capture the flag scenario
one side protects the king who is holding a special burger. king can only use a pistol
if king is shot he must drop the burger and go to respawn.....enemy team must pick up burger and take it to extraction.....

oh and the king must wear burger king mask
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:33 pm

What if the King eats the burger lol
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:34 pm

lmfao theres a bomb in the burger intended for rondald mcdonald
Back to top Go down
Ariel
Admin
Admin
Ariel

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Nice then he has to take it to McDonolds to win the game
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 pm

yup lmfao you got it

oh and this could be a great way to utilize both buildings.....

mcdonalds clowns
vs
kings knights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 am

You want a MILSIM game Sanddragon? http://floridaairsoft.com/forums/messages.php?forumID=10&topicname=VIETNAM%20GAME!!!!&topicID=11167#117673

And here is a real Mil Sim airsoft group. The Historical Military Simulations Group. They give you the dirty details of all types of forces throughout the years.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:36 am

Spartan01Airsoft wrote:
You want a MILSIM game Sanddragon? http://floridaairsoft.com/forums/messages.php?forumID=10&topicname=VIETNAM%20GAME!!!!&topicID=11167#117673

And here is a real Mil Sim airsoft group. The Historical Military Simulations Group. They give you the dirty details of all types of forces throughout the years.

I like the concept of Milisim senerios but I cannot do overnight actions, camp outs,,,I am too casual for that and only want to attend games that are short and fun.

I want to see if we can utilize the whole field and buildings that we already have and work with our current teams that arrive here to organize games and - pave the way!

not everyone is gonna do the stuff i am doing, like go as an enemy... too many GIs!

I may in fact be the joker funnyman of the group...this group is a rabble lol!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:40 am

yo sanddragon check out the burger king scenario i posted......it could be used as a both building and field game
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:53 am

Jester wrote:
yo sanddragon check out the burger king scenario i posted......it could be used as a both building and field game

Hey are you really serious about that senerio?

I am going to print all these out and put them on a clipboard so I can bring it to the field so that we can try them out.

I am already betting that some players will be too lazy to use the whole property and just say building or field!

My major problem will be getting 2 teams to agree to playing a game involving those 2 buildings...The distance seems right for MILISIM but I am betting these guys are just too Lazy to fight a large field battle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 am

SandDragon wrote:
not everyone is gonna do the stuff i am doing, like go as an enemy... too many GIs!

I may in fact be the joker funnyman of the group...this group is a rabble lol!

You would be quite amazed on how many actually play op for in scenarios like that. With groups like that you will always have a large group that enjoy dressing up as NVA or German Soldiers. There was a game not too long ago where the Germans outnumbers the US Forces and that was down here in South Florida.

There is a lot going on when it comes to actual Mil Sim games. You just have to do the research on it.
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:16 pm

You guys want to play a real recreation of actual military scenario, then here is one:

One patrol of 15 pax, leaves a COP (Combat Outpost) in order to secure different enemy infiltration routes along the main supply lines to an OP (Observation Point). Its mission is to travel through different routes and make its way to the OP so as to provide relief to the personnel already established there, upon completion of that, the patrol must make it back to the COP using an alternate route.

A security team must remain at the COP and there must be another security element at the OP (usually 4 man teams).

An enemy team of unknown strength will disrupt the movement of the patrol and inflict as many casualties as possible on the patrol.

Casualties wont be able to respawn; they will have to either be carried to the COP or OP depending which is closer. Enemy casualties will be considered dead (taliban doesnt have field medics or casevac-medevac resources)

Time limit is optional; you can simulate evacuating the wounded personnel to the different HLZ (helicopter landing zones) located at the COP or OP, and based upon this establish a certain amount of time to get the personnel there IOT be evacuated by helicopter.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm

ThomasTheTankEngine wrote:
You guys want to play a real recreation of actual military scenario, then here is one:

One patrol of 15 pax, leaves a COP (Combat Outpost) in order to secure different enemy infiltration routes along the main supply lines to an OP (Observation Point). Its mission is to travel through different routes and make its way to the OP so as to provide relief to the personnel already established there, upon completion of that, the patrol must make it back to the COP using an alternate route.

A security team must remain at the COP and there must be another security element at the OP (usually 4 man teams).

An enemy team of unknown strength will disrupt the movement of the patrol and inflict as many casualties as possible on the patrol.

Casualties wont be able to respawn; they will have to either be carried to the COP or OP depending which is closer. Enemy casualties will be considered dead (taliban doesnt have field medics or casevac-medevac resources)

Time limit is optional; you can simulate evacuating the wounded personnel to the different HLZ (helicopter landing zones) located at the COP or OP, and based upon this establish a certain amount of time to get the personnel there IOT be evacuated by helicopter.

this looks like good material but I need this more simplifyed so that even the youngest player understands it.

I like the idea of bringing any wounded to the Landing zone- LZ...but I don't know if this group here is willing to perform rescues- Left for dead! unless the recovered are allowed to fight again!

if shot you must stay put and call for help...that player can only move if another living player carrys him back...carry, not literal! just hold one hand on shoulder.

I say any player is executed for good if tapped by an enemy!
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:37 pm

SandDragon wrote:

this looks like good material but I need this more simplifyed so that even the youngest player understands it.

I like the idea of bringing any wounded to the Landing zone- LZ...but I don't know if this group here is willing to perform rescues- Left for dead! unless the recovered are allowed to fight again!

if shot you must stay put and call for help...that player can only move if another living player carrys him back...carry, not literal! just hold one hand on shoulder.

That is as simple as it gets. Dissemination of information depends upon whoever is leading the elements. If they do a shitty job briefing their teams on their objectives, they will perform a shitty mission. That is the beauty of it, since it enables players (team captains, leaders, etc) to evaluate the performance of their personnel as well as their own performance leading.

You want to make it realistic, you freaking carry the wounded, it may take two guys, it make take 3, but you have to manage taking your wounded to the safety of the COP or OP. The enemy can also overrun positions and take prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:43 pm

SandDragon wrote:

That is as simple as it gets. Dissemination of information depends upon whoever is leading the elements. If they do a shitty job briefing their teams on their objectives, they will perform a shitty mission. That is the beauty of it, since it enables players (team captains, leaders, etc) to evaluate the performance of their personnel as well as their own performance leading.

You want to make it realistic, you freaking carry the wounded, it may take two guys, it make take 3, but you have to manage taking your wounded to the safety of the COP or OP. The enemy can also overrun positions and take prisoners.

are you in the military?? cause that scenario is sickkk im definetly down to play...and i have no prob carrying the wounded back to safety......this also allows for the use of the whole field and both buildings
only thing i see thats missing is a nice big group of people to make it work flawlessly
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm

I need this game Monkey proofed!

Some of the players are probablly kidsofters, I cannot imagine them actually carrying a wounded "JESTER" LOL!

Carrying wounded needs to be simplified and not actually performed because our team players will be unwilling to actually do that task...It is also unsafe if you drop a man by accident!

same old rules should be applyed like down pilot...a hand on shoulder=Carryout!

Also recomend the author of senerio should Conduct the first event to make it go right.

Monkey proof it!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:16 pm

I need a list of prop items needed for senerio games.

So far I have 3 flag banners 1 field tripod

1 medic bag

an alarm clock for bomb senerio.

would anyone want to submit any owned props or build any?

Props , especially good props...add to any game senerio.

Last edited by SandDragon on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:17 pm

SandDragon wrote:

Some of the players are probablly kidsofters, I cannot imagine them actually carrying a wounded "JESTER" LOL!

Carrying wounded needs to be simplified and not actually performed because our team players will be unwilling to actually do that task...It is also unsafe if you drop a man by accident!

Also recomend the author of senerio should Conduct the first event to make it go right.

Monkey proof it!
maybe we should get a medics puller bed
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:19 pm

Roadrashfly wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

Monkey proof it!
maybe we should get a medics puller bed

You guys can actually get a pole-less litter. Two thick PVC pipes and some canvas. Put those two together and you got yourself a littler. However, take into consideration, you will need 4 pax to handle such litter. If you guys want to go bold, I recommend imitating something like the SKEDCO (google it and you will see what I am talking about)
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Kill the Camper senerio:

I want to see if we can hold a skirmish senerio... use of 1 room in the barracks and each person takes a turn as a camper!

the objective is to eliminate the camper or campers in a room... training mission!

the whole team must somehow enter the room and eliminate the camper who could be hiding anywhere!

lets try to all use pistols in this senerio campers win if a single attacker dies!

this training session is for people who want to be like the S.W.A.T. TEAM!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

You guys can actually get a pole-less litter. Two thick PVC pipes and some canvas. Put those two together and you got yourself a littler. However, take into consideration, you will need 4 pax to handle such litter. If you guys want to go bold, I recommend imitating something like the SKEDCO (google it and you will see what I am talking about)

you should make this said item... I don't like the idea of always having to buy and make all the props... no one guy should have to lugg it all too!

If you cannot engineer the item, just skip it and alternate the rule so that the game keeps flowing.
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm

i already donated the suitcase for the bomb scenario....
Back to top Go down
ThomasTheTankEngine
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
ThomasTheTankEngine

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:08 pm

SandDragon wrote:

you should make this said item... I don't like the idea of always having to buy and make all the props... no one guy should have to lugg it all too!

If you cannot engineer the item, just skip it and alternate the rule so that the game keeps flowing.

I would make it, but I dont have the time nor the inclination to do so. That is why I give you guys the ideas, so you can take it from there. study
Back to top Go down
Roadrash
Sergeant
Sergeant
Roadrash

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 pm

SandDragon wrote:

I would make it, but I dont have the time nor the inclination to do so. That is why I give you guys the ideas, so you can take it from there. study

i can make it but someone is going to have to give me the specs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!   PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LIST ALL GAME SENERIOS HERE!
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next