AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE

Go down 
+21
Pandemonium
Digital Jedi
GioZ00
destroyer
Informer
Mc_SourMonkey
Cancer
Airsoft Danny
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
SEABEE
Slayerfanx55
Jester
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
SFAA, Inc.
Repo
Xero Ryuu
gonzalo
EAGLE
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ban the Player Known as EAGLE- (AKA PUNISHER)
Ban EAGLE
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 30 ]
Keep EAGLE on
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
I don't know the lad
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's An Irritating guy
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Forgive and forget!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Unforgivable!.....Toss a Rotten Tomatoe!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Toss a Rotten tomatoe at SandDragon too!
 4% [ 2 ]
We should hold more polls like this
 4% [ 2 ]
"its political" we should never hold a poll like this....even if its necessary!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
Airsoft Danny
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Airsoft Danny

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 pm

[quote="EAGLE"]i quit this forum cause its really bad i am going to a better one where people get treated ten times better

oh and have a nice day and go Middle finger BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MESSAGE IS TO THIS GUY THAT RESPONDED TO ME NOT ANYONE ELSE.

and thanks to the people that supported me not baning me its just people these days can be mean
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 U-MAD
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Not really i aint no noob so think whatever u want but the truth is that i aint ur just trying to fuck around with me and see my reactions
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Airsoft Danny wrote:

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 U-MAD

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO My thoughts exactly
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Oh Eagle I love you and your reactions, me and the team get great laughs out of it, i voted to ban you but i know i'm going to miss you making my day with your intelligence and great wisdom.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Cancer wrote:
Oh Eagle I love you and your reactions, me and the team get great laughs out of it, i voted to ban you but i know i'm going to miss you making my day with your intelligence and great wisdom.

Or Lack of...
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:54 pm

SEABEE wrote:
lol, this kids does not change. he loves to hids behind his PC. Just shoot him when you play aginst him.
and when you play with him
Back to top Go down
Mc_SourMonkey
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Mc_SourMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Cancer wrote:

Cancer, dude, Zoloft is a great drug, save that energy for some"THING" more useful. lol

This post has gone pretty far. I know, Eagle, that we didnt talk much but I can only remember one day that you actually behaved, plus, I had to tell you to put Sanddragons greengas down. Learn from your mistakes!!!! btw, I've always wanted to say this......YOU'RE MOM IS HOT!!!! I have other things to say but I will keep them to myself.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm

i am thinkink of voting to not ban so we can piss on him some more
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:05 pm

Hmm...

Peace and fun airsofting or fun at his expense... Oh the choices in life...
Back to top Go down
Informer

Informer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:12 pm

For those who do not know me by my callsign, i am McSourMonkeys younger brother.To begin with, i have been to several games. though i do not go every weekend nor even twice a month at times, i have seen Eagle on the field. i mainly recall him at Ho Chi Ming trail playing with fire. when i asked him to stop, i got an answer that was completely disrepectful and uncalled for. he told me that since i do not come out to the field enough that it shouldnt even matter to me. first off you are in a forrest, trees burn if you didnt know and we are inside. thanks for caring for about 35 lives. because i know i would love to be scorched to death. that attitude is probably why we were not able to play on that field, Ho Chi Ming trail, for about a month. not to mention my other encounters with this kid have been filled with stupidity, bad attitude, lies, and other things. i personally vote to ban the kid period. to close off i would like to say Mudderphucker Smile
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:13 pm

yes to cancer and sourmonkey. from outside the box looking in your a great comic relief source ( not in a good way of course). you cant barely done get duh typing thing right (which is funny), your a...oh god i should just not say it because its too much and too screwed up to say, i dont want to seem like a cyber bully and then you go kill yourself, so im not guna say my complete thoughts, which many people im sure share but you are a noob, no offense, ive seen you play, ive seen your tactics, and too often i see you cheat. but i think you should stay(doesnt mean im voting)....because its fun to shoot you. (p.s, dont defend yourself, its pathetic, dont write back to me, because i wont care..i promise)
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:25 pm

p.s i dont cheat and i dont care neitheir simple i know i aint no noob doesnt matter what u think of me setting it out straight
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:27 pm

EAGLE wrote:
p.s i dont cheat and i dont care neitheir simple i know i aint no noob doesnt matter what u think of me setting it out straight

GOD DAMN IT! LEAVE ALREADY! DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT, AND NEVER COME BACK. Fag.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:29 pm

BITCH GO FUCK OFF FUCKING FAG I CANT DELETE IT RETARD NOBODY HAS TO DELETE IT
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Eagle, i got the hots for you
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Joker, I'm seriously considering what you said. I almost busted a gut when I saw his angry reply. It's just so funny.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:33 pm

well there you go birdman. youve persuaded me, changed my mind, i respect you now as a fellow airsofter and human being. thank you..thank you...thank you *looks off in wrong direction* thank you , thank you...thank you. mmm boy, louisianna fast! DM AM GM AM DM-home depot chord progression. im guna go drown myself in the toliet now because my mom says "i should die where i was born"
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:33 pm

WTF is this a comedy central roast?lol
Back to top Go down
Cancer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 pm

I'm having too much fun with this 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Jesus H Christ. This thread is a goddamn warzone. I think everyone has stated their opinions, and i think this should end. Not taking any sides here, but all parties are just feeding a fire that shouldn't even be here. This was just a poll, and i know everyone has their two cents on the topic, but this is getting childish. The people bashing eagle about immaturity should really take a moment and read over their posts. And eagle, you are just feeding the verbal assaults, and if you want this to stop, there are a couple of options present.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:35 pm

DEVIN wrote:
WTF is this a comedy central roast?lol

Indeed.

And joker, I kinda regret banning his ass. It won't be as funny without it. yes, by it I meant eagle.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 pm

destroyer wrote:
well there you go birdman. youve persuaded me, changed my mind, i respect you now as a fellow airsofter and human being. thank you..thank you...thank you *looks off in wrong direction* thank you , thank you...thank you. mmm boy, louisianna fast! DM AM GM AM DM-home depot chord progression. im guna go drown myself in the toliet now because my mom says "i should die where i was born"
. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life that comment deserves an award
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Giozoo is right i think he got the point guys
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Giozoo is right i think he got the point guys

Yeah, but I'm not breaking others' shit or getting us kicked off a field. So let me have my fun.
Back to top Go down
Digital Jedi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Digital Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 pm

WOW THIS IS A SAD TOPIC GROWN ASS MEN FIGHTING BACK AND FOURTH WITH A A TEENAGER. SO SAD. Thumbs down no no no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next