AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE

Go down 
+21
Pandemonium
Digital Jedi
GioZ00
destroyer
Informer
Mc_SourMonkey
Cancer
Airsoft Danny
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
SEABEE
Slayerfanx55
Jester
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
SFAA, Inc.
Repo
Xero Ryuu
gonzalo
EAGLE
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ban the Player Known as EAGLE- (AKA PUNISHER)
Ban EAGLE
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap57%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 30 ]
Keep EAGLE on
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
I don't know the lad
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's An Irritating guy
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Forgive and forget!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Unforgivable!.....Toss a Rotten Tomatoe!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Toss a Rotten tomatoe at SandDragon too!
 4% [ 2 ]
We should hold more polls like this
 4% [ 2 ]
"its political" we should never hold a poll like this....even if its necessary!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:45 pm

If anyone has ever read "Lord of the Flies", this is what this thread is turning into.

In all honesty it doesnt matter what eagle did or has done, everyone is really screwing the pooch here. This is America, and what the previous is turning into is a textbook verbal assault case. If everyone truly wants to show their "superiority" over eagle, then be the bigger man and keep your opinions in private. I trust you all will make the right decision.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 pm

True^ this post had gotten pritty immature
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:48 pm

first off, its the wrong chord progression, i dont remember what it is for home depot but thats irrelevant. dude thats saying this is fueling a fire, you are absolutely right, and its very immature (including my own) however..its fun (and sadly true). and its funny, ive been laughing so hard ive pissed myself profusely several times, theres been blood, and i dont want to talk about it. but anyways...natural selection is taking its time on this specific species of bird. by the way my last post was all just nonesense, but it was the best way for me to parallel anything eaglebeagle has to say..except i did it on purpose and he cant help himself. call me w.e if you want, but..its just raw honesty..from a cynical point of view, that many share
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:50 pm

Digital Jedi wrote:
WOW THIS IS A SAD TOPIC GROWN ASS MEN FIGHTING BACK AND FOURTH WITH A A TEENAGER. SO SAD. Thumbs down no no no

Grown ass men? he's no more than a few months older than me... Check my age -_-

Lmao Destroyer, you're a funny guy.
Back to top Go down
GioZ00
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
GioZ00

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:53 pm

destroyer wrote:
first off, its the wrong chord progression, i dont remember what it is for home depot but thats irrelevant. dude thats saying this is fueling a fire, you are absolutely right, and its very immature (including my own) however..its fun (and sadly true). and its funny, ive been laughing so hard ive pissed myself profusely several times, theres been blood, and i dont want to talk about it. but anyways...natural selection is taking its time on this specific species of bird. by the way my last post was all just nonesense, but it was the best way for me to parallel anything eaglebeagle has to say..except i did it on purpose and he cant help himself. call me w.e if you want, but..its just raw honesty..from a cynical point of view, that many share

Fair enough, but i think the arse chewing could be toned down a little. I think the anti eagle sentiment is pretty widespread, but you all voted and said what you felt needed to be said. I think at this point the hostilities can end.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Nah, it has brought me some entertainment and it's the last time we get to fuck with eagle since eagle's gonna get banned.
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Guys this is enough U have said what u need to say and I'm sure he got the point already there aren't even supposed to be six pages about this he is banned and that's it end of story.to any new members that might read these comments read the first page.
Back to top Go down
destroyer
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal
destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 pm

yes giozoo i agree, they can end and let the fate of eaglebeagle to the polls. ive had my fun, and thank you slayerfanx for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:16 am

GioZ00 wrote:
If anyone has ever read "Lord of the Flies", this is what this thread is turning into.

In all honesty it doesnt matter what eagle did or has done, everyone is really screwing the pooch here. This is America, and what the previous is turning into is a textbook verbal assault case. If everyone truly wants to show their "superiority" over eagle, then be the bigger man and keep your opinions in private. I trust you all will make the right decision.

I've Read Lord of the Flies and even watched a Movie....

For those of You who do not Know the Book "LORD OF THE FLIES".
Some Children Boys scouts are Stranded on an Island after a plane crash and have no adult leadership... They eventually form a Tribe and set up a camp on the Island but soon Leadership turns more savage and the Tribe splits in two!...The Savage Tribe turns more Head hunter like and starts to hunt the last of the Boy scouts...They go for a final kill and are interrupted by a Rescue Crew of Men.

The Stranded tribe of lost children slowly start to lose all Morality, But in this case we actually allowed this guy to continue breaking Moral rules and over ride all manners and so forth!

The Tribe is not what you think it is, and we are not all really savages!
Occasionally It is OK to fully Express your opinions about a player in question.

In Lord of the flies... The Savages decided to hunt down and kill those who were not willing to follow them.- Clearly ...This is an Online Forum and NO one is in any Danger...We are discussing whether or not we should keep a player on our Island or Vote him off!

Unlike the Savages of "Lord of the Flies"... This is OUR "ISLAND" DOMAIN...We have already established a Civilized hierarchy and we have in fact allowed a "Savage" to run about!

In Olde European Medieval towns there are gates to the city's and walled towns...They placed Fools on public display on racks or simply tossed them out of town!...

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Dsc00231

The Punishment seems to fit the crime!

A LESSON MUST BE LEARNED...

We do not want Savages!
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 pm

i like turtle pie
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:53 pm

Seriously guys you have to grow up all you like is drama drama drama eagle it like that because of you all that pick on him specialu devin and other young player like to mess with him and when his acting mad you guys thing he those it for no reason i like how many of you guys that voted eagle ban dont say anything and the one that do only say childish shit. And sanddragon you should have stopped giving eagle rides long timeago because apperently devin and eagle dont get along and all they do is fight and argue.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:24 pm

EAGLE STAYS, I'm locking the topic. Lets all get along occasion
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:45 am

NOBODY wrote:

No EAGLE gets Banned!

a recent update for Matrix field! Feb 19th ,2012.

He is a special case scenario in which we can enact a punishment to a guy who is thinking he can do as many sins as he can and not ever feel any heat!

HOWS THIS FOR DRAGON FIRE!
ACESS DENIED at THE MATRIX FIELD!

Ya... he commited a few rude dude crimes there too!... The staff knows this creep and has already decided it is for his own good!

I just spoke to the Staff today and due to recent unrully activities it has been deemed necessay to make an example of the n00b.

We do not need this guy here...he is offensive and maybe a liability to himself as well....Time to bugger off and do a more mature sport or hobby.

A couple days ago I tried to contact his mother for a person to perso adult chat but this kid actually snatches the phone away from his mother and she actually allows it!

I know this kid and his family personally as I have been watching over him... one day he may act grateful and then on another he turns EVIL!

Given that this guy may have no concept of what it means to be punished... he is the kind of stuck up snot that thinks he can sit behind a computer and be immune to concequences!.

I have recentlly aquired credible influence in aiding Matrix field and so I have convinced this venue to deny services to this kid who has such a rotten history.

He has also talked back to the staff and still thinks he can do whatever he wants!

This guy doesn't believe me but the gates are offically closed..... Goodbye Francco!.....Don't call we will no longer answer!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:47 am

SandDragon wrote:
Eagle has done several sins that I have in fact protected him and shielded him.

The guy makes way too many phone calls and just will not stop bugging players including myself.

He took my RPK weapon and scratched up my car like an idiot with its bipod!- (Fired towards Manel Diaz Farmers at HO CHI MINH !)- (They got pissed!)

Weapons he touches magically breaks!

He will deny everything!- If you back him in a corner... Like a Rat, He will fight!

Knight

He Pesters people at all hours with his phone calls or crank phone calls- NEVER PASS THIS GUY YOUR PHONE NUMBER!

He sent a PM confessing several sins and taunting a fellow member- (BUSTED!)

He was caught red handed stealing BBs and gas...(BUSTED!)

He got into a physical fight with a player and destroyed that players eyeglasses! (BUSTED!)

Devin's Eye glasses were smashed and now because you rubbed it in you might as well pay him!- I protected you as a peace keeper-(I told you to SHUT UP!)

I cooled down the incident of the Eye glasses but he re ignited it himself!(FOOLISH FOOL!)

He sent a rather Nasty PM bragging he will never pay for Eye glass damages! (FOOL!...He will pay dearly for saying that!)

When he quit team FAST he was rude and obnoxious- I did everything to save him from a pissed off administrator and he burned all his bridges himself!- (Told us to Fuck off!)

He has become over dependent on any other airsofter who will give him a ride- Airsoft crack head! (PARASITE!)

All of most of his Forum postings are either Suck ups or Talk about what ever sucks... Is there ever any good news?

I would only keep him just so I can shoot at him but the guy has got to be humbled. (TARGET!)

He talks back to his elders... Lacks manners...and Never Really Apologizes.

Often Apologizes by saying F.U.!

As a Friend I honestly think he is one of those special cases persons- he needs to grow up a bit more.

I have an Extremely long shit list on this guy... I warn you!... Its a compiled listing of your own posts... so you will eat your own can of whup ass with a fork and spoon!- Dont Make me take a Dump on you ...FOOL!

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Can-o-11

He is unfit to ever have credibility as a leader or a speaker... Like a little dog ,he will bark at everything and needs to be trained to shut up!

There I said my piece the guy is hanging on a thread!... Now be humble kid and Apologize to all you offended!- And Just be Quiet!... Maybe you will learn some thing- (MR. KNOW IT ALL!)

I have absorbed so many Incidences and have protected you so....Its time you are allowed to fall flat on your face!

Maybe this thread will shake your foundations... If you Value this community then you gotta learn the error of your ways!

Admin is watching

I did not want to post these kind of posts but maybe Its time for a wake up call- Maybe that will bring you back down to Earth!
ive seen both sides, so i dont know what to think
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 am

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

No EAGLE gets Banned!

a recent update for Matrix field!

I just spoke to the Staff today and due to recent unrully activities it has been deemed necessay to make an example of the n00b.

A couple days ago I tried to contact his mother for a person to perso adult chat but this kid actually snatches the phone away from his mother and she actually allows it!

I know this kid and his family personally as I have been watching over him... one day he may act grateful and then on another he turns EVIL!

Given that this guy may have no concept of what it means to be punished... he is the kind of stuck up snot that thinks he can sit behind a computer and be immune to concequences!.

I have recentlly aquired credible influence in aiding Matrix field and so I have convinced this venue to deny services to this kid who has such a rotten history.

He has also talked back to the staff and still thinks he can do whatever he wants!

This guy doesn't believe me but the gates are offically closed..... Goodbye Francco!.....Don't call we will no longer answer!

Sorry but my mom personally told you she didnt want to talk to you she doesnt take you seriously and she doesnt care about you he told me to tell you that she think youre a pathetic little child dont believe me call my mom again she say it again and you can say she is lying ok guy get a life and learn to live and go harras yourself or someone else im here to play airsoft not to deal with your crap .....
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

Jester wrote:
i like turtle pie
have you ever tried squid? its not at good...
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:53 am

SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

No EAGLE gets Banned!

He is a special case scenario in which we can enact a punishment to a guy who is thinking he can do as many sins as he can and not ever feel any heat!

Ya... he commited a few rude dude crimes there too!... The staff knows this creep and has already decided it is for his own good!

We do not need this guy here...he is offensive and maybe a liability to himself as well....Time to bugger off and do a more mature sport or hobby.

this is an old poll start a new one !!! this is from last year dont want to hear u anymore get your stuff done with
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 am

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

No EAGLE gets Banned!

Sorry but my mom personally told you she didnt want to talk to you she doesnt take you seriously and she doesnt care about you he told me to tell you that she think youre a pathetic little child dont believe me call my mom again she say it again and you can say she is lying ok guy get a life and learn to live and go harras yourself or someone else im here to play airsoft not to deal with your crap .....

Man you are such a Liar- a very bad one too! and when shit hits the fan you try to create a smoke screen and escape by shooting up excuses to distract from people who are focused on all your faults!

anyways...YOU LOSE!.....THE GATES TO MATRIX ARE CLOSED!

I will no longer answer your calls or ever give you a ride in my car.

You threw a childish tempertantrum in my car and almost broke my window by punching the passenger window.....I had a good mind to pull over and leave you on the side of the road....When your mother let you even go on trips with me...I was Legally a trusted Guardian- and a friend!......Sorry kid but you alienate friends and the good samartans who tried.

You use people to your own selfish ends!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 am

SandDragon wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

No EAGLE gets Banned!

Man you are such a Liar- a very bad one too! and when shit hits the fan you try to create a smoke screen and escape by shooting up excuses to distract from people who are focused on all your faults!

anyways...YOU LOSE!.....THE GATES TO MATRIX ARE CLOSED!

I will no longer answer your calls or ever give you a ride in my car.

You threw a childish tempertantrum in my car and almost broke my window by punching the passenger window.....I had a good mind to pull over and leave you on the side of the road....When your mother let you even go on trips with me...I was Legally a trusted Guardian- and a friend!......Sorry kid but you alienate friends and the good samartans who tried.

I AM NOT A FUCKING LIAR AND DONT CALL ME SHIT I AM NOT I NEVER BROKE YOUR WINDOW I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOUR CAR YOUR SAYING THIS CAUSE PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU MORE THAN ME BY ACCIDENT I LEANED ON THE SIDE OF THE WINDOW AND U GOT MAD SAYING ITS GONNA BREAK AND I SAID SORRY SHIT MAN YOUR FUCKING PATHETIC AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DONT BELIEVE ME PM ME YOUR QUESTIONS I WILL GLADLY ANSWER THEM CAUSE IM TIRED OF YOUR STUFF SANDDRAGON VERY PIST OF YOUR CRAP AND YEAH MY MOM SAID THAT SHE DOESNT WANT TO TALK TO YOU GOD DAM CANT LISTEN TO HEAR CALL HER NOW SHE WILL TELL YOU THE SAME THING I SWEAR CALL HER NOW DONT BELIEVE ME ??? COME ON I THOUGHT U SAID U HAD A PAIR OF BALLS MR. DRAGON
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:06 am

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
NOBODY wrote:

No EAGLE gets Banned!

this is an old poll start a new one !!! this is from last year dont want to hear u anymore get your stuff done with

Old shit to you but ABSOLUTELLY NOTHING ABOUT YOU HAS CHANGED!

This Old shit is just a piece of history about the shit you pulled... you are a suck up and an ass kisser, You tell more lies than truiths .... now everyone can see you for who you truely are!

A DISHONORABLE DISCRACE!

in the OLDE DAYS , ye old towns would put a caught fool on display to be shamed....This post is all about YOUR SHAME that you generate and create!

He has shown us all no quarter when he trolled on us, how about we all troll on him!

Go on and post your Shit list and watch him lie and deny.....If you do not persoally know this guy, stay out of it.....He's ground beef!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

i see no point in completely banning someone because they make a few smart ass remarks, because we ALL DO IT!

now eagle, listen to what they are saying, and avoid it. dont be an ass to someone "just cause i can". im starting to get the impression that you may be some little shit that needs his head bashed in. i have seen you openly insult these guys. i cant tell if its just cause thats what guys do or if your trying to start shit. the way it goes its hard for to say whether or not you are being a little asshole or not. i mess with people ALL THE TIME!! but i dont go as far as to bluntly insult them. but then you arent an ass to me. our little chat here shows me that you not constantly insulting. i never really would never thought of banning you.
https://airsoftreserve.darkbb.com/t3529-nln-at-cqb-city-on-3-18-12#29106

but then i read all of this shit and go looking around i am starting to see why they would ban you.

@nobody if you do get a lot of complaints i do think you need to hold a vote, not to ban, but to temporarily suspend, democracy works!

@eagle if you do keep trolling and you do get suspended enough times then i do support them banning you.

you all make your own decisions, you all have your right to opinions, but for those of you who are adults, fucking act like it please. argueing with a teenager is pointless. teenagers argue cause its fun. i know because i still do it. but im mature enough to know when its time to STOP.

flame me or dont, i dont fucking care. cause like a real adult im going to say my piece and walk away.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:16 am

Pandemonium wrote:
i see no point in completely banning someone because they make a few smart ass remarks, because we ALL DO IT!

now eagle, listen to what they are saying, and avoid it. dont be an ass to someone "just cause i can". im starting to get the impression that you may be some little shit that needs his head bashed in. i have seen you openly insult these guys. i cant tell if its just cause thats what guys do or if your trying to start shit. the way it goes its hard for to say whether or not you are being a little asshole or not. i mess with people ALL THE TIME!! but i dont go as far as to bluntly insult them. but then you arent an ass to me. our little chat here shows me that you not constantly insulting. i never really would never thought of banning you.
https://airsoftreserve.darkbb.com/t3529-nln-at-cqb-city-on-3-18-12#29106

but then i read all of this shit and go looking around i am starting to see why they would ban you.

@nobody if you do get a lot of complaints i do think you need to hold a vote, not to ban, but to temporarily suspend, democracy works!

@eagle if you do keep trolling and you do get suspended enough times then i do support them banning you.

you all make your own decisions, you all have your right to opinions, but for those of you who are adults, fucking act like it please. argueing with a teenager is pointless. teenagers argue cause its fun. i know because i still do it. but im mature enough to know when its time to STOP.

flame me or dont, i dont fucking care. cause like a real adult im going to say my piece and walk away.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 am

OLD poll ehhhh?

This poll will resume so that as a positive note we may no longer hear or see from this guy again...

On a positive note, He is now Banned from the field and maybe one of the only few case scenarios where some fool has pushed his honor beyond any sain credibility.... The ultimate rambling troll!

Now I may be Chairsofting but I am saying my piece for a positive direction for the overall good of our community wheras this guy has only acted childishly for his own ends....I do not understand his distorted sense of justice.

Got anything to add to this punishing post?......nows a good time to let him have it!

This may be one of the only few HOT TOPICS that may do something positive for us all and maybe he will finally realize how badly he FUCKED UP!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 am

DEVIN wrote:
True^ this post had gotten pritty immature

A year has passed!....WHAT SAY YOU?
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:27 am

SandDragon wrote:
OLD poll ehhhh?

This poll will resume so that as a positive note we may no longer hear or see from this guy again...

On a positive note, He is now Banned from the field and maybe one of the only few case scenarios where some fool has pushed his honor beyond any sain credibility.... The ultimate rambling troll!

Now I may be Chairsofting but I am saying my piece for a positive direction for the overall good of our community wheras this guy has only acted childishly for his own ends....I do not understand his distorted sense of justice.

Got anything to add to this punishing post?......nows a good time to let him have it!

This may be one of the only few HOT TOPICS that may do something positive for us all and maybe he will finally realize how badly he FUCKED UP!
Calm the fuck down dude!! do you seeriously think erupting like this is helping?! i do realize he does target you but cmon dude i watch you just EXPLODE into a furious rampage of insults and backlashes. hes a TEENAGER. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST. you are a grown adult, you should be able to just walk away, not let this sink in and haunt you. i dont like watching this shit go on. Calm down, collect you thoughts, and TRUELY Think about the problem at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next