AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE

Go down 
+21
Pandemonium
Digital Jedi
GioZ00
destroyer
Informer
Mc_SourMonkey
Cancer
Airsoft Danny
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
SEABEE
Slayerfanx55
Jester
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
SFAA, Inc.
Repo
Xero Ryuu
gonzalo
EAGLE
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ban the Player Known as EAGLE- (AKA PUNISHER)
Ban EAGLE
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap57%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 57% [ 30 ]
Keep EAGLE on
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap25%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
I don't know the lad
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap0%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's An Irritating guy
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Forgive and forget!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Unforgivable!.....Toss a Rotten Tomatoe!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Toss a Rotten tomatoe at SandDragon too!
 4% [ 2 ]
We should hold more polls like this
 4% [ 2 ]
"its political" we should never hold a poll like this....even if its necessary!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Empty
PostSubject: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 pm

I have been given permission to post this topic after consulting Administrators.

The Player Known as Eagle has stressed out enough players on and off the Forum to impose a ban on him.

I have been instructed to post the sad news and post the poll.

WHO HERE FEELS THIS PLAYER SHOULD BE BANNED!

Post your poll vote here or comments.

I cannot Enforce a physical ban on him if he is on the field... This is just for the Forum

If Eagle is to be Forgiven then that is OK but If you all feel that he is to disruptive to be worth having on the Forum then so be it!

UPDATE: FEB 20, 2012
In Olde European Medieval towns there are gates to the city's and walled towns...They placed Fools on public display on racks or simply tossed them out of town!...

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Dsc00231

A year has passed....I now have control of a field venue so it is possible to now ban any player physically on property by denying service if justified!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE the old post.... more choices)
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I have been given permission to post this topic after consulting Administrators.

The Player Known as Eagle has stressed out enough players on and off the Forum to impose a ban on him.

I have been instructed to post the sad news and post the poll.

WHO HERE FEELS THIS PLAYER SHOULD BE BANNED!

Post your poll vote here or comments.

I cannot Enforce a physical ban on him if he is on the field... This is just for the Forum

If Eagle is to be Forgiven then that is OK but If you all feel that he is to disruptive to be worth having on the Forum then so be it!

Popcorn Laughing Lmao
Back to top Go down
gonzalo
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
gonzalo

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:39 am

dont ban eagle!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Xero Ryuu
Sergeant
Sergeant
Xero Ryuu

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:49 am

I say no need, but that's just me. He seems to be acting well (on the forums) but I can't say much about him at the field.

Eagle: if you send me a pm about what my opinion is bashing me, there will be a problem for real. I'm saying you've been acting pretty good from what I've seen/read. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Repo
Sergeant
Sergeant
Repo

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 am

I voted to keep eagle.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 am

THANK YOU GUYS ALL OF YOU
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 am

I vote to keep him. The kid even took the time out to apologize to me after saying a few disrespectful words. I never asked him to do it, I just got a message. Ive noticed that the problem is not Franco, its those that like to egg him on so to speak and make him react. However, both people are at fault, he should not react so much and take what most of you say with a grain of salt.

So I say again, I say no need to ban him. But treat him how you would like to be treated.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 am

Thank you
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 am

Eagle has done several sins that I have in fact protected him and shielded him.

The guy makes way too many phone calls and just will not stop bugging players including myself.

He took my RPK weapon and scratched up my car like an idiot with its bipod!- (Fired towards Manel Diaz Farmers at HO CHI MINH !)- (They got pissed!)

Weapons he touches magically breaks!

He will deny everything!- If you back him in a corner... Like a Rat, He will fight!

Knight

He Pesters people at all hours with his phone calls or crank phone calls- NEVER PASS THIS GUY YOUR PHONE NUMBER!

He sent a PM confessing several sins and taunting a fellow member- (BUSTED!)

He was caught red handed stealing BBs and gas...(BUSTED!)

He got into a physical fight with a player and destroyed that players eyeglasses! (BUSTED!)

Devin's Eye glasses were smashed and now because you rubbed it in you might as well pay him!- I protected you as a peace keeper-(I told you to SHUT UP!)

I cooled down the incident of the Eye glasses but he re ignited it himself!(FOOLISH FOOL!)

He sent a rather Nasty PM bragging he will never pay for Eye glass damages! (FOOL!...He will pay dearly for saying that!)

When he quit team FAST he was rude and obnoxious- I did everything to save him from a pissed off administrator and he burned all his bridges himself!- (Told us to Fuck off!)

He has become over dependent on any other airsofter who will give him a ride- Airsoft crack head! (PARASITE!)

All of most of his Forum postings are either Suck ups or Talk about what ever sucks... Is there ever any good news?

I would only keep him just so I can shoot at him but the guy has got to be humbled. (TARGET!)

He talks back to his elders... Lacks manners...and Never Really Apologizes.

Often Apologizes by saying F.U.!

As a Friend I honestly think he is one of those special cases persons- he needs to grow up a bit more.

I have an Extremely long shit list on this guy... I warn you!... Its a compiled listing of your own posts... so you will eat your own can of whup ass with a fork and spoon!- Dont Make me take a Dump on you ...FOOL!

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Can-o-11

He is unfit to ever have credibility as a leader or a speaker... Like a little dog ,he will bark at everything and needs to be trained to shut up!

There I said my piece the guy is hanging on a thread!... Now be humble kid and Apologize to all you offended!- And Just be Quiet!... Maybe you will learn some thing- (MR. KNOW IT ALL!)

I have absorbed so many Incidences and have protected you so....Its time you are allowed to fall flat on your face!

Maybe this thread will shake your foundations... If you Value this community then you gotta learn the error of your ways!

Admin is watching

I did not want to post these kind of posts but maybe Its time for a wake up call- Maybe that will bring you back down to Earth!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SFAA, Inc.
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
SFAA, Inc.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:13 am

If the point of the post to hear the community opinions, why are you trying to sway them? You asked them, they spoke. There should be no need to sit there and write a giant list of complaints. Many people on the forum can read what Eagle has written. Not too mention you have taken it a step further (and if I may add, added a bit of immaturity to it) by adding all those words like, target, crackhead etc etc. And to be 100% honest here Sanddragon, I feel that after a post like that you should not even be the leader of this group. That is so far beyond a diplomatic approach to things, but just childish.

And if you think my opinion is not in 100% agreement with your feelings or how you run things you can post up a ban on me, its been done once before and I am still here.

I have never met Franco so I cannot form a solid opinion on him, but he has shown some form of change and that should be noticed.
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:38 am

SFAA, Inc. wrote:
If the point of the post to hear the community opinions, why are you trying to sway them? You asked them, they spoke. There should be no need to sit there and write a giant list of complaints. Many people on the forum can read what Eagle has written. Not too mention you have taken it a step further (and if I may add, added a bit of immaturity to it) by adding all those words like, target, crackhead etc etc. And to be 100% honest here Sanddragon, I feel that after a post like that you should not even be the leader of this group. That is so far beyond a diplomatic approach to things, but just childish.

And if you think my opinion is not in 100% agreement with your feelings or how you run things you can post up a ban on me, its been done once before and I am still here.

I have never met Franco so I cannot form a solid opinion on him, but he has shown some form of change and that should be noticed.

I agree with you.. I am in fact a bit to harsh as I have unleashed the Dragon!

lol!

This may be my only hard lined posting that will punish a punisher... my dear friend EAGLE needs to see that he barked against my good advise so this is a warning shot!

Big Tank

he is a little kid I know quite well... I protected him from the storms.

I have gone beyond the call of duty for this guy and he is very high maintenance kind of character.

Fellow players need not be swayed by my shit list post... it is in fact a fact.

He showed no Diplomacy at all so It is time he tasted his own medicine!

This will be the only time I will ever dish it out... I did not want to serve it on the menu but he was asking for it!

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Can-o-13

Most likely he will not be banned... just kick back and see if he will apologize and pay off his damages, maybe even be quiet for once!

Maybe he will man up!
One day he will look back at this and Laugh it off!

Don't see this as a bad thing.... a lesson here needs to be learned.

Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 pm

only the people who really know him at the feild are the ones who know he should get banned and his attidue has only changed on the public posts but he always sends rude and imature pm's to people.when i told him why people go to foxhole instead of pmc after he called us cheap asses he posted on here a calm and mature reply but then i received this pm

(most peple dont want to try somthing different foxhol is garbage and alot of people dont want to do anything about it. And that day u were working with dragon i didnt work cause i was pist thats why i didnt work So dont give me dat bullshit and on top how is it dat you say no one invited me to play with us at foxhole ? what u mean u trying to be an ass to me cause u hate me i could barely give a shit if u hate me i hate u and u hate me simple i dont want to put up with ur shit nor ur team's bullshit and its wird how not alot of team fast members go out to play only 3 go which is pretty fucked up for a team u guys are getting raped by hro and then sanddragon gos buy 900 dollars of drum mags thinking that will scare really cause thats really retarded. So i dont give a fuck if u hate me or that shit with u and there is no way u can ban me from ur shitty field cause i will win and watch how i am going to pist u off with ur money bullshit problem watch me not pay ur fucking glasses just watch and enjoy thats all i got to say dr dr dr)

what eagle wrote^^

This was a reply from him when i told him that some people cant go to pmc cause it is to far and will cost 40$ of gas like me.And telling him that he was never invited to foxhole after saying he is never coming to our shity feild and saying were retards and cheap asses.

he has been doing these things since day one of him playing airsoft and yes many peole have talked to him.

he sends pm's like that to many people including some saying he is gonna kill you witch me and other players like MAG have gotten before for foolish reasons.

Last edited by DEVIN on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crazy Joker
Sergeant
Sergeant
Crazy Joker

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 pm

DEVIN wrote:
only the people who really know him at the feild are the ones who know he should get banned and his attidue has only changed on the public posts but he always sends rude and imature pm's to people.when i told him why people go to foxhole instead of pmc after he called us cheap asses he posted on here a calm and mature reply but then i received this pm

(most peple dont want to try somthing different foxhol is garbage and alot of people dont want to do anything about it. And that day u were working with dragon i didnt work cause i was pist thats why i didnt work So dont give me dat bullshit and on top how is it dat you say no one invited me to play with us at foxhole ? what u mean u trying to be an ass to me cause u hate me i could barely give a shit if u hate me i hate u and u hate me simple i dont want to put up with ur shit nor ur team's bullshit and its wird how not alot of team fast members go out to play only 3 go which is pretty fucked up for a team u guys are getting raped by hro and then sanddragon gos buy 900 dollars of drum mags thinking that will scare really cause thats really retarded. So i dont give a fuck if u hate me or that shit with u and there is no way u can ban me from ur shitty field cause i will win and watch how i am going to pist u off with ur money bullshit problem watch me not pay ur fucking glasses just watch and enjoy thats all i got to say dr dr dr)

what eagle wrote^^

This was a reply from him when i told him that some people cant go to pmc cause it is to far and will cost 40$ of gas like me.And telling him that he was never invited to foxhole after saying he is never coming to our shity feild and saying were retards and cheap asses.

he has been doing these things since day one of him playing airsoft and yes many peole have talked to him.

he sends pm's like that to many people including some saying he is gonna kill you witch me and other players like MAG have gotten before for foolish reasons.

Eagle is 3% kind and then 97% ass. he got jesters ak once and put lipo in it and it was a cyma(you dont put lipos in a cyma)
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:15 pm

are u kidding me have u seen ak's run on lipo they work amazing ask anyone and i am an ass to u cause i cant stand u u are annoying as fuck
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

EAGLE wrote:
are u kidding me have u seen ak's run on lipo they work amazing ask anyone and i am an ass to u cause i cant stand u u are annoying as fuck

look, the fact of that is that the FIRST thing i stressed to you about the ak was DONT PUT A FUCKIN LIPO IN IT
what was the first thing you did? put a lipo in it, you have no idea how pissed i was......i had half a mind to ram the ak up your ass
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Jester wrote:
i had half a mind to ram the ak up your ass

LMAOO
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 pm

EAGLE wrote:

You take peoples weapons without asking...I had to Yell at you in front of a whole team for snatching my RPK and firing it without my permission... You also monkeyed around with just about every gun I had and even fiddled with my car!

I actually allowed you to slide on all the damages.

I Forgive you kid...You are kind of hopeless and I have a habit of pitying fools! but now you need to stop it and apologize to them all.

You can also stop begging people repeatedly if they tell you ....THE ANSWER IS NO!

I also dislike having to Hang up on people or Ignore certain phone calls...I want to be your friend but you make it difficult.... Do not abuse Hospitality.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 pm

break ur guns lol man whatever u think is what u think that mac 11 broke itself it always had problems u even told me u gave that gun to other people to use and they gave it problems
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm

wow u make exuses instead of saying sorry and that mac11 was fine before u disided to start cocking it and ir still isnt fixed im actually working on it now.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:34 pm

HERE IS MY MESSAGE TO YOUR TEAM

SORRY FOR EVERYTHING THATS ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT GOOD FOR YOU KNOW CAN WE END THIS PLEASE I AM GETTING TIRED OF IT. No
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:40 pm

lol, this kids does not change. he loves to hids behind his PC. Just shoot him when you play aginst him.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 pm

seabee ur just mad of what i said before and if u do that to me i would shoot u back
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:41 pm

your getting tired of it? what is it? dont u think were tired? really how many times have u made that opolgie and just done what ever u were apologizing for again.this is the last straw and you have to realize it.
Back to top Go down
NOBODY
Admin
Admin
NOBODY

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Eagle has done several sins that I have in fact protected him and shielded him.

The guy makes way too many phone calls and just will not stop bugging players including myself.

He took my RPK weapon and scratched up my car like an idiot with its bipod!- (Fired towards Manel Diaz Farmers at HO CHI MINH !)- (They got pissed!)

Weapons he touches magically breaks!

He will deny everything!- If you back him in a corner... Like a Rat, He will fight!

Knight

He Pesters people at all hours with his phone calls or crank phone calls- NEVER PASS THIS GUY YOUR PHONE NUMBER!

He sent a PM confessing several sins and taunting a fellow member- (BUSTED!)

He was caught red handed stealing BBs and gas...(BUSTED!)

He got into a physical fight with a player and destroyed that players eyeglasses! (BUSTED!)

Devin's Eye glasses were smashed and now because you rubbed it in you might as well pay him!- I protected you as a peace keeper-(I told you to SHUT UP!)

I cooled down the incident of the Eye glasses but he re ignited it himself!(FOOLISH FOOL!)

He sent a rather Nasty PM bragging he will never pay for Eye glass damages! (FOOL!...He will pay dearly for saying that!)

When he quit team FAST he was rude and obnoxious- I did everything to save him from a pissed off administrator and he burned all his bridges himself!- (Told us to Fuck off!)

He has become over dependent on any other airsofter who will give him a ride- Airsoft crack head! (PARASITE!)

All of most of his Forum postings are either Suck ups or Talk about what ever sucks... Is there ever any good news?

I would only keep him just so I can shoot at him but the guy has got to be humbled. (TARGET!)

He talks back to his elders... Lacks manners...and Never Really Apologizes.

Often Apologizes by saying F.U.!

As a Friend I honestly think he is one of those special cases persons- he needs to grow up a bit more.

I have an Extremely long shit list on this guy... I warn you!... Its a compiled listing of your own posts... so you will eat your own can of whup ass with a fork and spoon!- Dont Make me take a Dump on you ...FOOL!

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Can-o-11

He is unfit to ever have credibility as a leader or a speaker... Like a little dog ,he will bark at everything and needs to be trained to shut up!

There I said my piece the guy is hanging on a thread!... Now be humble kid and Apologize to all you offended!- And Just be Quiet!... Maybe you will learn some thing- (MR. KNOW IT ALL!)

I have absorbed so many Incidences and have protected you so....Its time you are allowed to fall flat on your face!

Maybe this thread will shake your foundations... If you Value this community then you gotta learn the error of your ways!

Admin is watching

I did not want to post these kind of posts but maybe Its time for a wake up call- Maybe that will bring you back down to Earth!

He did not quit team FAST, That really would of been insulting to the team. just want to clarify he was kicked for his violent behavier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Rcinvasion.com
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:48 pm

he should be kicked out for being a moron and a pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next