AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE

Go down 
+21
Pandemonium
Digital Jedi
GioZ00
destroyer
Informer
Mc_SourMonkey
Cancer
Airsoft Danny
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
SEABEE
Slayerfanx55
Jester
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
SFAA, Inc.
Repo
Xero Ryuu
gonzalo
EAGLE
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Ban the Player Known as EAGLE- (AKA PUNISHER)
Ban EAGLE
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap57%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 30 ]
Keep EAGLE on
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap25%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
I don't know the lad
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's An Irritating guy
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Forgive and forget!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Unforgivable!.....Toss a Rotten Tomatoe!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Toss a Rotten tomatoe at SandDragon too!
 4% [ 2 ]
We should hold more polls like this
 4% [ 2 ]
"its political" we should never hold a poll like this....even if its necessary!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:54 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
I just updated this poll so it is now reopened in multiple choice for unlimited days so we can see the status of some fool on the racks in town square....Heres some rotten tomatoes.

you may also change your poll decision on the status bar.

Just cancel your vote if you already voted and vote again!

this poll will cost the town mayor some respect too so I too have to be locked up on a rack... have fun throwing tomatoes!

In Olde European Medieval towns there are gates to the city's and walled towns...They placed Fools on public display on racks or simply tossed them out of town!...

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Dsc00231
yea in old european towns women were burned alive for applying logic and the mentally handicapped stoned do death. there are really good reasons why none of those methods are around anymore

ya you are right, but even today. the political as well as the wealthy can still get away with murder!

I am refering to a positive forum activitie in our town square were all who were present and personally knows this guy can deal with him.

...its not like we are really stoning him and burning him at a stake!
yes.. deal with him. dont just stand around him pointing fingers. DO SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
I just updated this poll so it is now reopened in multiple choice for unlimited days so we can see the status of some fool on the racks in town square....Heres some rotten tomatoes.

this poll will cost the town mayor some respect too so I too have to be locked up on a rack... have fun throwing tomatoes!

In Olde European Medieval towns there are gates to the city's and walled towns...They placed Fools on public display on racks or simply tossed them out of town!...

yea in old european towns women were burned alive for applying logic and the mentally handicapped stoned do death. there are really good reasons why none of those methods are around anymore

ya you are right, but even today. the political as well as the wealthy can still get away with murder!

I am refering to a positive forum activitie in our town square were all who were present and personally knows this guy can deal with him.

well I have... the court systems can get ugly... we are throwing only virtual tomatoes... no one is really getting hurt and the guilty dude is already going to pay for it... this is part of the punishment!

Remember ,this guy is the kind of guy who does naughty shit and his mother lets him get away with it... we are talking about a guy who is a master at avoiding any sort of penalty.... the king of nagging for anything he wants and denys any accountability...

this guy also is the only airsofter I know that resorts to duo wielding multiple accounts and phone numbers, he likes to spy on everyone...EAGLE sticks his nose in everything... it should be BEAGLE!

I promised this fool I would make it rain!

in any good case he will finally go away and that will be that!
you mission of mercy post is sound but from my point of view he has never came out of cover or taken on a direct hit like a man... Hes a momas boy!....he will run away to any protection offered!

After he has used you, he Will Spend you!....if you stay on long as well does he....you will see in due time!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:33 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

well I have... the court systems can get ugly... we are throwing only virtual tomatoes... no one is really getting hurt and the guilty dude is already going to pay for it... this is part of the punishment!

Remember ,this guy is the kind of guy who does naughty shit and his mother lets him get away with it... we are talking about a guy who is a master at avoiding any sort of penalty.... the king of nagging for anything he wants and denys any accountability...

this guy also is the only airsofter I know that resorts to duo wielding multiple accounts and phone numbers, he likes to spy on everyone...EAGLE sticks his nose in everything... it should be BEAGLE!

you mission of mercy post is sound but from my point of view he has never came out of cover or taken on a direct hit like a man... Hes a momas boy!....he will run away to any protection offered!

After he has used you, he Will Spend you!....if you stay on long as well does he....you will see in due time!

you dont know why my mom so you should shut up you have met her but she honestly doesnt like you much go ask her yourself i dont get away with shit sometimes i do and my mom doesnt know about it but those are little small things so dont start with your crap ok man im tired of you act so stupid now at days i honestly think you need your ass spanked ok KID !! if i get in some type of shit i get grounded sometimes but seriously keep my mom out of this before i say nasty things about you family and i bet you wont like it ..........
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:47 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

you dont know why my mom so you should shut up you have met her but she honestly doesnt like you much go ask her yourself i dont get away with shit sometimes i do and my mom doesnt know about it but those are little small things so dont start with your crap ok man im tired of you act so stupid now at days i honestly think you need your ass spanked ok KID !! if i get in some type of shit i get grounded sometimes but seriously keep my mom out of this before i say nasty things about you family and i bet you wont like it ..........
my moms a great mom but she can be really mean bitch LOL ive seen her make people cry >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

you guys should just stop and get on with your lives
Back to top Go down
MAG
Sergeant
Sergeant
MAG

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:30 pm

stop with the damn quotes of things right above your post seen the same picture of sanddragon like 4 times on the same page
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:32 pm

i ment to just quote eagles paragraph but it didint let me
Back to top Go down
Medic_TD_Dan
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Medic_TD_Dan

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:53 pm

just ban him already
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:02 pm

he should be banned already yes
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Panziekiller wrote:
he should be banned already yes

funny part is that you dont know me you are just a follower with SandDragon lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
just ban him already

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Eagle10

You guys see it from my perspective:

This is like a bloody war and Franko is the terrist that never played by the rules...Given I have intell on him I see he really is unarmed and not a real gangster so I will counter attack by Exposing him for everything he truely is and-

You see, He wants bad topics about him deleted or locked!

Just like if the Americans pull out of some fucked up county...he will reemerge!

Franco has been banned and has snuck in with other accounts...he even logged under my own account because one day after dropping him off he let me log into his computer but he was able to save the password or see me type it!.....he was caught because he was too stupid to keep his own secrets!

oh and Secrets are never safe with him so I will make up a myth about some secret weapon and he will tell our opposition so he's failed my trust test!

He was once on my team!....He crank calls everyone....I have a phone history record to prove it!
I told him to never talk to me again....he disrupts topics like a hater without reason!

I have now removed him from Face book.....Even the Administrator can say I was his Angel of mercy but now I see that he is an ingrate- HE DESERVES TO DIE!

Some of you guys just dropping in...take a good look and try to remember some of the previous activites this guy did.....Why not read up on some of the debriefs and quotes of other players.

-TOO LAZY?........Then Shut it and stay out unless you have proof to back yer case!

By allowing him to get away, you are saying that any other n00b who broke the thresh hold of stupidity can log on and go about unpunished!

I went out of my way often signing up for him as a responsible guardian at venues... he needs to experience HUMILATION and REAL SHAME......

Don't like this Battlefield topic?
Just stay out of it and move on but it will be staying on as a thorn in his side....It is meant to Irritate as Death is too easy for him....His Death Shall be Slow! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hell, I didn't sign up for this, I came to play airsoft!...I never wanted anything to get this ugly......But even the Executioner must do the deed... I promised him Hell, I stand to Deliver!

- CHECK MATE!

I had other things to do....Just went Free Diving again and even hit the Beach!

I am actually going out of my way a second time to everyone else that this is not Disney land and the customer is not always right!

Just because you can hide behind a computer does not give you the right to become a Savage!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:57 pm

SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
just ban him already

You guys see it from my perspective:

This is like a bloody war and Franko is the terrist that never played by the rules...Given I have intell on him I see he really is unarmed and not a real gangster so I will counter attack by Exposing him for everything he truely is and-

You see, He wants bad topics about him deleted or locked!

Just like if the Americans pull out of some fucked up county...he will reemerge!

Franco has been banned and has snuck in with other accounts...he even logged under my own account because one day after dropping him off he let me log into his computer but he was able to save the password or see me type it!.....he was caught because he was too stupid to keep his own secrets!

oh and Secrets are never safe with him so I will make up a myth about some secret weapon and he will tell our opposition so he's failed my trust test!

He was once on my team!....He crank calls everyone....I have a phone history record to prove it!
I told him to never talk to me again....he disrupts topics like a hater without reason!

I have now removed him from Face book.....Even the Administrator can say I was his Angel of mercy but now I see that he is an ingrate- HE DESERVES TO DIE!

Some of you guys just dropping in...take a good look and try to remember some of the previous activites this guy did.....Why not read up on some of the debriefs and quotes of other players.

-TOO LAZY?........Then Shut it and stay out unless you have proof to back yer case!

By allowing him to get away, you are saying that any other n00b who broke the thresh hold of stupidity can log on and go about unpunished!

I went out of my way often signing up for him as a responsible guardian at venues... he needs to experience HUMILATION and REAL SHAME......

Don't like this Battlefield topic?
Just stay out of it and move on but it will be staying on as a thorn in his side....It is meant to Irritate as Death is too easy for him....His Death Shall be Slow! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Hell, I didn't sign up for this, I came to play airsoft!...I never wanted anything to get this ugly......But even the Executioner must do the deed... I promised him Hell, I stand to Deliver!

- CHECK MATE!

I had other things to do....Just went Free Diving again and even hit the Beach!

I am actually going out of my way a second time to everyone else that this is not Disney land and the customer is not always right!

Just because you can hide behind a computer does not give you the right to become a Savage!

thats a 2 year old photo from RAGE
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:07 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
Medic_TD_Dan wrote:
just ban him already

thats a 2 year old photo from RAGE

Good point!
You haven't matured since!

Ya....I took your Spoiled ass there - even signed in as your Guardian.

Owned
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

I have matured since but i dislike you too much ... spoiled i actually have a job and work to get money and buy my own stuff please right stuff you know not something you dont
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:51 pm

my name turned red!!!! SWEETT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6