AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE

Go down 
+21
Pandemonium
Digital Jedi
GioZ00
destroyer
Informer
Mc_SourMonkey
Cancer
Airsoft Danny
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
SEABEE
Slayerfanx55
Jester
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
SFAA, Inc.
Repo
Xero Ryuu
gonzalo
EAGLE
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ban the Player Known as EAGLE- (AKA PUNISHER)
Ban EAGLE
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap57%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 30 ]
Keep EAGLE on
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
I don't know the lad
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's An Irritating guy
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Forgive and forget!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Unforgivable!.....Toss a Rotten Tomatoe!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Toss a Rotten tomatoe at SandDragon too!
 4% [ 2 ]
We should hold more polls like this
 4% [ 2 ]
"its political" we should never hold a poll like this....even if its necessary!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 am

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
OLD poll ehhhh?

This poll will resume so that as a positive note we may no longer hear or see from this guy again...

On a positive note, He is now Banned from the field and maybe one of the only few case scenarios where some fool has pushed his honor beyond any sain credibility.... The ultimate rambling troll!

Now I may be Chairsofting but I am saying my piece for a positive direction for the overall good of our community wheras this guy has only acted childishly for his own ends....I do not understand his distorted sense of justice.

Got anything to add to this punishing post?......nows a good time to let him have it!

This may be one of the only few HOT TOPICS that may do something positive for us all and maybe he will finally realize how badly he FUCKED UP!
Calm the fuck down dude!! do you seeriously think erupting like this is helping?! i do realize he does target you but cmon dude i watch you just EXPLODE into a furious rampage of insults and backlashes. hes a TEENAGER. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST. you are a grown adult, you should be able to just walk away, not let this sink in and haunt you. i dont like watching this shit go on. Calm down, collect you thoughts, and TRUELY Think about the problem at hand.

Ya... I know and the funny part is that I am not angry anymore!

You see this is my way of serving him back the shit he dished out... he's gonna eat it!.... hes so stupid he cannot help it either!

I didn't want to have anything end this way but he left me no choice!
He did in fact fired the first shots!....an idiot who starts a war he can not possibly finish or gain to win.... he had no purpose nor profiet to gain by attacking me or my friends.
this guy reminds me of a very spoiled prince!

He has aready programed himself with the childish goal of trying to Defeat SandDragon!....to him its not about him being right or wrong but about his pride!.... he knows nothing about being humble!

Do you believe in the concept of REVENGE!.... this is justifiable Revenge and general entertainment for us locals in the gladiator pits who had to deal with this guy.

It has to be a Troll post to get him back.... I will later Lock it up again.

This is a classic case where it sometimes better to fight fire with fire!

Anyways if he tries to enter the venue he will be refused....He thinks he can survive this and carry on without getting tarred and feathered.....I promised him that If he went too far I would smear him.

My credibility has always been quite high in standards...Hell, I am even a Famous artist and have done many good things out of my way...even for him!...........He has broken the camels back so I believe I have the right to fire my worst shells at a target that had it coming!

Please don't RATE this Forum like its only for kiddys.... I rate it M for Mature only and Adults.

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 am

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
OLD poll ehhhh?

This poll will resume so that as a positive note we may no longer hear or see from this guy again...

On a positive note, He is now Banned from the field and maybe one of the only few case scenarios where some fool has pushed his honor beyond any sain credibility.... The ultimate rambling troll!

Now I may be Chairsofting but I am saying my piece for a positive direction for the overall good of our community wheras this guy has only acted childishly for his own ends....I do not understand his distorted sense of justice.

Got anything to add to this punishing post?......nows a good time to let him have it!

This may be one of the only few HOT TOPICS that may do something positive for us all and maybe he will finally realize how badly he FUCKED UP!
Calm the fuck down dude!! do you seeriously think erupting like this is helping?! i do realize he does target you but cmon dude i watch you just EXPLODE into a furious rampage of insults and backlashes. hes a TEENAGER. THATS WHAT THEY DO BEST. you are a grown adult, you should be able to just walk away, not let this sink in and haunt you. i dont like watching this shit go on. Calm down, collect you thoughts, and TRUELY Think about the problem at hand.

Ya... I know and the funny part is that I am not angry anymore!

You see this is my way of serving him back the shit he dished out... he's gonna eat it!.... hes so stupid he cannot help it either!

Do you believe in the concept of REVENGE!.... this is justifiable Revenge and general entertainment for us locals in the gladiator pits who had to deal with this guy.

It has to be a Troll post to get him back.... I will later Lock it up again.

This is a classic case where it sometimes better to fight fire with fire!

i state again, HES A TEENAGER, all teenagers and dumb little assholes, WE ALL WERE!!! i do believe in revenge, the concept of balance. IT WONT WORK IN THIS CASE. otherwise you would have seen it working by now. revenge works SOMETIMES, not always. some kid took my bike, i beat the shit out of him and took it back. thats revenge. this is a little different. this is an arguement you cant win. i dont like losing but within defeat comes self-victory. you can suck it up and walk away feel proud that you could do that, instead feeding a fight that you CANNOT put out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NLNAirsoft?feature=mhee
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:49 am

im not a mean little asshole people think i am but i just have things against sanddragon and thats my problem and if i dont like him whose gonna make me like him i have respect for most players but not dragon hear me on that
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 am

EAGLE wrote:

im not a mean little asshole people think i am but i just have things against sanddragon and thats my problem and if i dont like him whose gonna make me like him i have respect for most players but not dragon hear me on that
if you cant work on resolving that, then avoid him. dont go seeking him out. getting into it with does leave the impression that you are an asshole. if you dont want people thinking that about you then take action: avoid him!
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 am

see eagle is what makes adults think teenagers are all assholes. he misbehaves and acts like hes two. i voted to ban him cause it makes me angry that i see a kid exactly my age acting retarded when he has no specific reason to act up. he needs to fess up to his mistakes and ACT HIS AGE.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 am

Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

if you cant work on resolving that, then avoid him. dont go seeking him out. getting into it with does leave the impression that you are an asshole. if you dont want people thinking that about you then take action: avoid him!

your right on that ..... but sometimes he looks for me to fuck around with me when i dont talk to him at the field at all ...........
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 am

EAGLE wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

your right on that ..... but sometimes he looks for me to fuck around with me when i dont talk to him at the field at all ...........
its literally this simple.. walk away. i know it sounds cheezy but trust me it does work.
Back to top Go down
xTwiiisteDx
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
xTwiiisteDx

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:56 pm

The force is strong. >.< Peace & Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/hottito/beastairsoft
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:40 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
True^ this post had gotten pritty immature

A year has passed!....WHAT SAY YOU?

i have a boner
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:20 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner
nice nice im scarred now
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:06 pm

DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

WOW this guy took your eyeglasses and smashed them, and there was no way it could have possiblly been destroyed without an effort equal to a bad vandal!

When you lost your specs he found them and had his way with them!.....If I was not responsible for him at the time I would have let you Kick his ass but unfortunatelly I was also giving you a lift in my car as well!.......It was something I told you guys to shake hans and not talk about, but he still broke the truce!

He is uncure-able!

Remember, this is the same kid who finds items that are lying around and then tosses them randamly into the woods to be lost forever!

Back in the Ho Chi Minh trail Field days,
He was Under my wing back when I was giving him rides instead of his mother...I was extending a bit of hope and guidance for the lad...... I once found some other kids mag and told Franco to pass it to the kid who may be in the field....I turned and out of the corner of my eye I saw him toss it out into the woods an walk off....I later recovered it and aproached him and the other kid and asked the recipient if he got his mag back....He said not at all then I turned on Franco and he was so BUSTED!

I scolded his ass in front of all and said that if he did not even want to do the favor he could have easily said a simple NO, YOU DO IT.....This guy didn't even think of Apologizing!.......Anyone remember that day at HO CHI MINN Trail Field?

I believe it can also be found in one of are very old debriefs!

That kid fought like a trapped RAT in a cage!

Last edited by SandDragon on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TANK
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
TANK

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm

no no no... bad eagle..lol
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:12 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

WOW this guy took your eyeglasses and smashed them, and there was no way it could have possiblly been destroyed without a effort equal to a bad vandal!

Remember, this is the same kid who finds items that are lying around and then tosses them randamly into the woods to be lost forever!

He was Under my wing back when I was giving him rides instead of his mother...I was extending a bit of hope and guidance for the lad...... I once found some other kids mag and told Franco to pass it to the kid who may be in the field....I turned and out of the corner of my eye I saw him toss it out into the woods an walk off....I later recovered it and aproached him and the other kid and asked the recipient if he got his mag back....He said not at all then I turned on Franco and he was so BUSTED!

I scolded his ass in front of all and said that if he did not even want to do the favor he could have easily said a simple NO, YOU DO IT.....This guy didn't even think of Apologizing!.......Anyone remember that day at HO CHI MINN Trail Field?

hmm... i wasnt aware of this.... affraid
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:48 pm

SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

WOW this guy took your eyeglasses and smashed them, and there was no way it could have possiblly been destroyed without an effort equal to a bad vandal!

When you lost your specs he found them and had his way with them!.....If I was not responsible for him at the time I would have let you Kick his ass but unfortunatelly I was also giving you a lift in my car as well!.......It was something I told you guys to shake hans and not talk about, but he still broke the truce!

He is uncure-able!

The fight between me and him was 1 year ago and its done completely and i paid him back and gave him a pistol and he agreed with it and its done sanddragon please stop i honestly dont care about your emotions neitheir does many people on this forum
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

He is uncure-able!

The fight between me and him was 1 year ago and its done completely and i paid him back and gave him a pistol and he agreed with it and its done sanddragon please stop i honestly dont care about your emotions neitheir does many people on this forum

Well at leaste you confessed to that one....STILL ONE OF MANY POINTS AGAINST YOU IN MY BLACK BOOK!........I did say I keep a Shit list, I MEANT IT!
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:53 pm

EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

He is uncure-able!

yes do drop it... for the sake of others.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:54 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

He is uncure-able!

Yes i have dropped it SandDragon doesnt want to let it go
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 am

EAGLE wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

He is uncure-able!

well keeping shit lists is fine but seek them out on your one terms. bringing up old problems here 1 makes the forum look bad and 2 doesnt help anything
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:17 am

Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

He is uncure-able!

well keeping shit lists is fine but seek them out on your one terms. bringing up old problems here 1 makes the forum look bad and 2 doesnt help anything

Well you see, Im a legal adult and this kid likes to sucker punch!....sort of speak, this is the only way I can Legally torment him now that he started shit with me....I should be allowed the right to blast this fool with his own past shit post as well as the current shit he did right now!

This fool is already Kicked from the field!.....Let me for once be a kid and hit this RETARD with something RETARDED...LOL!

I should for once be allowed a cheap thrill!

SandDragon is always the nice guy- NOT ON THIS POST!...Here you are allowed to don devil wings and open the GATES OF HELL! Twisted Evil

Anyways he is no longer Welcomed by most of the Forum by the people who actually dealt with him....His ship is Sunk, sinking in agony and I wanna ensure he goes down feeling unpleasentlly welcomed!

I would never normally do this to anyone else on this forum... UNLESS HE HAD IT COMING.

..He DESERVES IT!

This may be the only time I can blow off all the Steam!....I held him up with good effort and he betrayed my friendship so now I will give him the FRANCO treatment, Troll style!

lol!

My goal is now to HUMILIATE HIM.....He must be Humiliated!

He Absolutelly deserves it!

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 am

SandDragon wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
Pandemonium wrote:
EAGLE wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:
SandDragon wrote:
DEVIN wrote:

i have a boner

He is uncure-able!

Well you see, Im a legal adult and this kid likes to sucker punch!....sort of speak, this is the only way I can Legally torment him now that he started shit with me....I should be allowed the right to blast this fool with his own past shit post as well as the current shit he did right now!

This fool is already Kicked from the field!.....Let me for once be a kid and hit this RETARD with something RETARDED...LOL!

I should for once be allowed a cheap thrill!

SandDragon is always the nice guy- NOT ON THIS POST!...Here you are allowed to don devil wings and open the GATES OF HELL! Twisted Evil

Anyways he is no longer Welcomed by most of the Forum by the people who actually dealt with him....His ship is Sunk, sinking in agony and I wanna ensure he goes down feeling unpleasentlly welcomed!

I would never normally do this to anyone else on this forum... UNLESS HE HAD IT DESERVES IT!

This may be the only time I can blow off all the Steam!....I held him up with good effort and he betrayed my friendship so now I will give him the FRANCO treatment, Troll style!

lol!
well do what you gotta do... i cant defend him for 1 ive never met/dealt with him 2 you ALL know what goes on better than i do.. but try to see it from my view... i see a 40 year old bashing a kid over a year old dispute in which one party says its been taking care of... outside of what been posted here i have yet to see him really bash anyone other than you.... but again i havent been here as long as others, and i dont live or see you guys so i cant really have a say... but try to see what i see....
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

sent u a serious pm sanddragon read it it aint nothing bad or cursing you out its serious thats all
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:30 am

EAGLE wrote:
sent u a serious pm sanddragon read it it aint nothing bad or cursing you out its serious thats all
9 pages LMAO yes please keep this as a PM since this is between YOU TWO!!
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:44 am

I just updated this poll so it is now reopened in multiple choice for unlimited days so we can see the status of some fool on the racks in town square....Heres some rotten tomatoes.

you may also change your poll decision on the status bar.

Just cancel your vote if you already voted and vote again!

this poll will cost the town mayor some respect too so I too have to be locked up on a rack... have fun throwing tomatoes!

In Olde European Medieval towns there are gates to the city's and walled towns...They placed Fools on public display on racks or simply tossed them out of town!...

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Dsc00231
Back to top Go down
Pandemonium
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:20 pm

SandDragon wrote:
I just updated this poll so it is now reopened in multiple choice for unlimited days so we can see the status of some fool on the racks in town square....Heres some rotten tomatoes.

this poll will cost the town mayor some respect too so I too have to be locked up on a rack... have fun throwing tomatoes!

In Olde European Medieval towns there are gates to the city's and walled towns...They placed Fools on public display on racks or simply tossed them out of town!...

yea in old european towns women were burned alive for applying logic and the mentally handicapped stoned do death. there are really good reasons why none of those methods are around anymore
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Pandemonium wrote:
SandDragon wrote:

yea in old european towns women were burned alive for applying logic and the mentally handicapped stoned do death. there are really good reasons why none of those methods are around anymore

ya you are right, but even today. the political as well as the wealthy can still get away with murder!

I am refering to a positive forum activitie in our town square were all who were present and personally knows this guy can deal with him.

...its not like we are really stoning him and burning him at a stake!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next