AIRSOFT RESERVE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE AIRSOFT COMMUNITY GATEWAY. Valor, Honor, Courage, Defend & Avenge.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were back!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2018 5:31 pm by Randy

» Anyone know how to unlock a gear box?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm by NOBODY

» The return.....
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 pm by Bones

» WHAT'S UP YO
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 9:48 pm by Bones

» Anyone Playing This Saturday Dec. 27th?
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:48 am by BELIAL

» SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am by BELIAL

» Old schooling in the Forum
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 5:14 am by onotix

» Air soft alert!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 8:11 pm by SandDragon

» I AM BACK!!!!!!!!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 pm by SandDragon

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
SandDragon
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DEVIN
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcapDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Voting_barDoth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Jester
Pandemonium
NOBODY
EAGLE
Rogue Echo 1
TANK
Streets
SEABEE
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Airsoft-Reserve on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of AIRSOFT RESERVE on your social bookmarking website

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE

Go down 
+21
Pandemonium
Digital Jedi
GioZ00
destroyer
Informer
Mc_SourMonkey
Cancer
Airsoft Danny
SheepDogRex
NOBODY
SEABEE
Slayerfanx55
Jester
Crazy Joker
DEVIN
SFAA, Inc.
Repo
Xero Ryuu
gonzalo
EAGLE
SandDragon
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Ban the Player Known as EAGLE- (AKA PUNISHER)
Ban EAGLE
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 30 ]
Keep EAGLE on
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
I don't know the lad
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He's An Irritating guy
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Forgive and forget!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Unforgivable!.....Toss a Rotten Tomatoe!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Toss a Rotten tomatoe at SandDragon too!
 4% [ 2 ]
We should hold more polls like this
 4% [ 2 ]
"its political" we should never hold a poll like this....even if its necessary!
Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 53

AuthorMessage
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 pm

WOW i aint no pussy thats funny lol

and u should be bannned for scamming people and not paying them back

how bout that

now dont be a hypocrite

and send a pm of trying to kick my ass lol it was funny when reading it

people laughed when they heard that shit

Last edited by EAGLE on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:50 pm

i should of sent that to the administrator the threat u sent me lol
i am a minor ur an adult makes sence or no
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm

he has every right to kick your ass for all the shit your saying about him scaming people and if he did kick your ass i hope you know that no one would see anything.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:53 pm

dude u know he scammed u and gonzalo and raptor
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 pm

but you like to run your mouth like an adult behind the PC. just face it, There are alot of adults that dont like you. You like to run your mouth, and use the excuse that your a minor.

also since your saying your a minor. Go get Nerf guns. Airsoft of for adults 18 and over
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:57 pm

LOL Devin whats this kid smoking. I wont kick his ass cause hes not worth it. I will let my 12 yr ol do it. He likes to run his mouth but when you tell him to get his eam and show up for a match. he hides
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

Location : Some where inside your home...you wont know until it's to late and all your bendy straws are gone.

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 pm

seabbe just dont reply to anything else he says hes getting banned so why waiste your time on him.He will never acknowledge any of this.
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:39 pm

SEABEE wrote:
but you like to run your mouth like an adult behind the PC. just face it, There are alot of adults that dont like you. You like to run your mouth, and use the excuse that your a minor.

also since your saying your a minor. Go get Nerf guns. Airsoft of for adults 18 and over

Bro, c'mon, Airsoft shouldn't be restricted to adults. Not everyone under the age of 18 is an irresponsible asshole.

Neither of the the four people that I have brought with me to the fields have ever touched any gun that is not theirs, broken anyone else's gun fucked around and cause a problem with anyone or done anything remotely close to that.

That douche bag should get banned from the fields and the forum because he is ruining it for everyone.
Even the little kids, the 10-12 year olds are more mature than him.
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:44 pm

ur the biggest dick i ever met
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:47 pm

EAGLE wrote:

You know I voted to ban you, don't try and sweet talk me into changing my mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:49 pm

i quit this forum cause its really bad i am going to a better one where people get treated ten times better

oh and have a nice day and go Middle finger BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MESSAGE IS TO THIS GUY THAT RESPONDED TO ME NOT ANYONE ELSE.

and thanks to the people that supported me not baning me its just people these days can be mean lol
Back to top Go down
SandDragon
1st lieutenant
SandDragon

Location : Miami Beach building SandCastles- I shit you not!, and get paid to do this!

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

EAGLE wrote:

I was kind of hoping to see a more Humble Eagle but I guess you have little tolerances and plain cave in under pressure!

Remember you reap what you sow!... Maybe those Last E-mails and annoying phone calls finally put you in this corner.

I do not take pleasure dealing Hot topics...And when you called me ,I should have charged for Consulting purposes!

What if I was still testing you?.....You are still Failing the Test!

You Barked at every post and got mad at anyone who disagreed with you.

It cannot always go your way!

Now be more of a Man and be Sincere ...Oh and Don't Call me on my cell phone!

I am still a Friend to you but maybe it is for your own good.

Last edited by SandDragon on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

EAGLE wrote:
i quit this forum cause its really bad i am going to a better one where people get treated ten times better

oh and have a nice day and go Middle finger BYE BYE !!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MESSAGE IS TO THIS GUY THAT RESPONDED TO ME NOT ANYONE ELSE.

and thanks to the people that supported me not baning me its just people these days can be mean lol

I think the one who's mean is the asshole that fucks up people's shit, takes others' shit without permission, ruins airsoft for everyone, and the asshole who's got the big fucking balls to talk even more shit and not apologize.

Also, since I'm so mean, I might as well say I think you're a dipshit, and that half of the time I have no idea of what you're saying. Would kill you to use a fucking comma? Oh wait you're too stupid to even know what that is... It's this ---> , <--- it separates the parts of your sentences.

So yeah, leave, it's not like anyone's gonna give a shit.

P.S. Fuck you. (:
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Bye the way devil will be holding onto yourgun until u pay me back . People these days can be so mean
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 pm

Bye the way devil will be holding onto yourgun until u pay me back . People these days can be so mean
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

U know u look retarded when u were born and u still are and bye bye fuck off u dick Middle finger
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:03 pm

DEVIN wrote:
Bye the way devil will be holding onto your gun until u pay me back . People these days can be so mean

Hahaha. Omg this made my day.

And you of all people calling someone retarded?
Back to top Go down
Jester
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Jester

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Slayerfanx55 wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

don't try and sweet talk me

LMFAO i think hes trying to call you an asshole, not tell you you have the biggest dick lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Jester wrote:
Slayerfanx55 wrote:
EAGLE wrote:

don't try and sweet talk me

LMFAO i think hes trying to call you an asshole, not tell you you have the biggest dick lol! lol! lol!

I know what he meant Wink
Back to top Go down
SheepDogRex
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:25 pm

I miss him already What a Face
Back to top Go down
DEVIN
Master Gunnery Sergeant
DEVIN

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:46 pm

lmfao^^
Back to top Go down
SEABEE
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
SEABEE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:46 pm

does his mom know he said that, we will go to another forum, and they will be noce to him cause he is new. once they get to know him, they will say the same. I still remember the first day he went to play. his mom stayed with him all day in the car while he played. Me and NOBODY told him to flank the other team while he was playing with us and he said " NO MAN< WHAT IF I GET SHOT< THIS HURTS" I would never forget that. if you lookp the word DORK in the dictionary i think it says, see FRANKO
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:53 pm

Lol. Is he one of those people that acts like an angel in front of his parents but then tries to act like he's cool and talks shit with others?
Back to top Go down
EAGLE
First Sergeant
EAGLE

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

First of all i was a noob back then and second it was my first time playing also my mom took me the first time with her to see the place and see how it was like and then my mom dropped me off and then got rides with sanddragon ok there is your answer
Back to top Go down
Slayerfanx55
Corporal
Corporal
Slayerfanx55

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 pm

EAGLE wrote:
First of all i was a noob back then and second it was my first time playing also my mom took me the first time with her to see the place and see how it was like and then my mom dropped me off and then got rides with sanddragon ok there is your answer

Lol. You're still a noob. And I thought you were leaving? Don't raise my hopes for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE   Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doth Thou Show no Shame? Banning and Humiliating - EAGLE
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next